If my face is that feminine looking then why don't bi/straight guys or lesbians hit on me?

T

Turtle

Silver
I asked this on a Facebook group with a pic of my face and got fucking NUKED and called a lesbophobic piece of shit among other things (failo effect much?)

But the question still remains unanswered, of my facial structure looks as feminine as people say, why aren't straight guys mistaking me for a foid and wooing me as I walk by? Or lesbians coming onto me because they think I'm a girl or a trans or something? One person here even said I look borderline transgender, but if that's the case then why the fuck am I not getting attention from lesbians or straight guys who think I'm a girl?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201009_230946_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20201009_230946_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 380
  • JFL
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 13476 and 22 others
Jfl wtf

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Jew_Supremacist, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
Now they all think I'm a bad person because of the fucking halo effect making them think I am just because of my fucking face nothing else

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Deleted member 15278, Collagen or rope and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10136, gamma, Perfectumbrain and 15 others
u look like a girl i wanted to pipe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 2214, Subhuman Philtrum and 5 others
I asked this on a Facebook group with a pic of my face and got fucking NUKED and called a lesbophobic piece of shit among other things (failo effect much?)

But the question still remains unanswered, of my facial structure looks as feminine as people say, why aren't straight guys mistaking me for a foid and wooing me as I walk by? Or lesbians coming onto me because they think I'm a girl or a trans or something? One person here even said I look borderline transgender, but if that's the case then why the fuck am I not getting attention from lesbians or straight guys who think I'm a girl?
Do you want that attention bro

Gays also go for Chad, sorry to say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 7506, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
u look like a girl i wanted to pipe
Jfl and the Facebook group had several delusional fucking ant brained pieces of fucking shit telling me I'm "not that feminine looking"

stupid blind cunts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
actual true mentalcel.

take note .me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15278, Deleted member 8765, Need2Ascend and 5 others
Your dominant neurocranium, highset hairline and long hair does make you look neotenous. Cut your hair down to a medium length and get a fringe to cover your egghead, then you'll be fine . Ofc you don't want to listen to our advice though. The same posts over and over again from you... it's really getting beyond tiring at this point. Seek help...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Need2Ascend, SexyMofo and 3 others
You look like normal looking guy. Maybe they say you look feminine because you beard is recessed and your hair is long.

Bro you're just ugly, hundreds of people have been telling you that you're ugly. Accept you're subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 7506
cant tell if youre being serious

As a poster in my late 20s i am going to do the noble thing here and step in and say please have mercy on his mental health, blackpill extremists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 2214
I am familiar with gays from my formative years just due to business reasons and let me explain to you that you can be feminine in your facial aesthetics without being pretty.

You are feminine but lack prettiness

What you need to do is become hella stoic and hustle money for surgery to make that transformation to pretty boy. Surgery to lower your hairline too willl work a treat.

Then may be you'll be a candidate for taking it good up the bumbaclat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, JamesHowlett and Deleted member 8765
I am familiar with gays from my formative years just due to business reasons and let me explain to you that you can be feminine in your facial aesthetics without being pretty.

Giphy 1

Is this supposed to be a formal way of saying you used to be a gay webcam stripper?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 8765, BigBoy and 4 others
Bro you're just ugly, hundreds of people have been telling you that you're ugly. Accept you're subhuman.
Yet those fucking other two guys somehow aren't? What a fucking joke world

Yet those fucking other two guys somehow aren't? What a fucking joke world
You're clearly upset and jealous of your friends. But you're ugly, that much I know, and everyone knows. If my sister saw your face she would be disgusted. You should be @ incels.is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Subhuman Philtrum
You're clearly upset and jealous of your friends. But you're ugly, that much I know, and everyone knows. If my sister saw your face she would be disgusted. You should be @ incels.is
In what way are those alien headed fucks not ugly? How delusional are people that they think they are fucking attractive?

In what way are those alien headed fucks not ugly? How delusional are people that they think they are fucking attractive?
if everyone thinks they're more attractive than you, they're more attractive than you. That's how it works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and some1h0peless
TreesAreScarys me

poor guy. he can't cope with being ugly and comes up with mental gymnastics such as "if i look feminine then maybe some lesbians will find me cute, r-right ?" instead of coming to terms with being ugly and finding a way to at least become decent

View attachment 741671
poor guy. he can't cope with being ugly and comes up with mental gymnastics such as "if i look feminine then maybe some lesbians will find me cute, r-right ?" instead of coming to terms with being ugly and finding a way to at least become decent

No need to put truecels on suicide alert. The guy is nowhere near ugly.

Of they had attractive features then sure, but the problem is I see legit no attractive facial features on them, is there like something I'm missing here? Are they both actually chat tier but I just sent see it?

Of they had attractive features then sure, but the problem is I see legit no attractive facial features on them, is there like something I'm missing here? Are they both actually chat tier but I just sent see it?
3d598110 3f01 4a02 b878 173cafc55494

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Subhuman Philtrum
if everyone thinks they're more attractive than you, they're more attractive than you. That's how it works
If they had attractive features then sure, but the problem is I see legit no attractive facial features on them, is there like something I'm missing here? Are they both actually chad tier but I just sent see it?

If they had attractive features then sure, but the problem is I see legit no attractive facial features on them, is there like something I'm missing here? Are they both actually chad tier but I just sent see it?
they look normal, you look subhuman, it is what it is
3d598110 3f01 4a02 b878 173cafc55494

Nigga stop asking your ulgy that’s why

CUT YOUR FUCKING HAIR

You don't attract gays when you look like a girl lol

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Low t face i am sorry @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

maybe youre an ugly woman?

TURTLE IS THE BEST USER THIS FORUM EVER HAD

Why tf are u in looksmax and u still didnt cover ur huge forehead,u not even trying fucking incel

@subhuman incel

What makes him look like a lesbian ?
not sure really, maybe the high set brows

i think that he really would look like a plain/ugly girl if the chinbush and moustache was removed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
not sure really, maybe the high set brows

i think that he really would look like a plain/ugly girl if the chinbush and moustache was removed
Are there other young white guys you find as ugly as me or am I the only one?

Hey dude, its been a year since you created this post, how are you doing now

Hey dude, its been a year since you created this post, how are you doing now
Still think about that Facebook group in this post, it was brutal they were fucking tearing me to pieces and I just know they wouldn't be doing it if I actually looked like a human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Still think about that Facebook group in this post, it was brutal they were fucking tearing me to pieces and I just know they wouldn't be doing it if I actually looked like a human
get over this shit dude, i am being honest you look a bit feminine, but your genetic potential is to date/ltr becky girls. I am sure you have niche appeal idk why you are so hard on yourself