IMAGINE IF I ACTUALLY WENT TO THE FUCKING GYM JFL
20200105 214915

20200103 224629

20200104 230721

REMINDER I NEVER GO TO THE FUCKING GYM EVER

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Griffith, Deleted member 4106 and 3 others
Bro. Your getting very delusional and narcicistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, incelslayer01, Norwooder and 5 others
Not even in a single pic can I see your shoulders lul.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PjSon, Kill_Jew, Mateusz74 and 6 others
Sorry bro, but looks no better than me and my genetic body is crap

Bro. Your getting very delusional and narcicistic.
Dude, how is my frame this good with no gym at the mere age of 15 years old? It's insane right?
Sorry bro, but looks no better than me and my genetic body is crap
Funny jokes bro. That is a crazy frame for a 15 year old that doesnt go to the gym huh? Crazy as hell. I feel insanely blessed

Dude, how is my frame this good with no gym at the mere age of 15 years old? It's insane right?
You had an early puberty and will reach your peak sooner.
Over tbh

You had an early puberty and will reach your peak sooner.
Over tbh
Dude, my voice hasnt finished changing yet. My puberty is late I swear bro. I'm a late bloomer. Imagine when I actually go through puberty bro. It will be insane actually

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Dude, my voice hasnt finished changing yet. My puberty is late I swear bro. I'm a late bloomer. Imagine when I actually go through puberty bro. It will be insane actually

giphy.gif

Looks like zyzz bro
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Griffith, Luke LLL, Ethnicope and 1 other person
Where's your frame nigga

Where's your frame nigga
Its the insane body bruh. Insane fucking body tbh. I love it. I cant believe Allah blessed me with insane frane and heigh and face

Thats not a good frame, you're just a lanklet tallfag

Thats not a good frame, you're just a lanklet tallfag
But it is sexy for a 15 year old. It is sexy. You cannot deny this. It is the same frame as Blake Griffin
7480f95dbae2568e73ec04199f979567.jpg

Pretty sexy right? You mirin? I know son 🤩🤩🤩

also just stop larping, you have your avi set as this random mulatto model but decided to cross out his eyes as if its your own face and you dont want to get doxed, you constantly make threads about your girlfriend but in reality she's just an online virtual girlfriend you admit to just messageing on instagram, and im not sure if youre saying you're 6'9 as some sort of funny joke or not. why do you keep making threads bragging about how you look and your frame when 99% of the time its a picture of your underdeveloped 15 year old wrists (the only thing youre probably not larping about)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Griffith, GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
also just stop larping, you have your avi set as this random mulatto model but decided to cross out his eyes as if its your own face and you dont want to get doxed, you constantly make threads about your girlfriend but in reality she's just an online virtual girlfriend you admit to just messageing on instagram, and im not sure if youre saying you're 6'9 as some sort of funny joke or not. why do you keep making threads bragging about how you look and your frame when 99% of the time its a picture of your underdeveloped 15 year old wrists (the only thing youre probably not larping about)
I don't joke about nothing you bitchmade nigga keep talking behind the screen pussy bitch you ain't shit to me I'd knock you the fuck out in real life bitch, keep barking your keyboard warrior ass to 6'10 gigachad bitch

I AINT PLAYING PULL UP

I don't joke about nothing you bitchmade nigga keep talking behind the screen pussy bitch you ain't shit to me I'd knock you the fuck out in real life bitch, keep barking your keyboard warrior ass to 6'10 gigachad bitch

I AINT PLAYING PULL UP
take a picture with you standing next to a tape measure

take a picture with you standing next to a tape measure
I dont own atape measure. You gonna keep crying for me or what? I got some people to mog

I can do 200 pushups in a row, 1000 pushups in an hour.

I strength mog this whole subhuman forum into the gutter/basement/favella/ganges/shitcurryistan
I am like goku bro. Watch your back!

U only font mog me, DAS IT
Nigga my legs long and my dick long gtfo of here nigga. I'm not playing games and that's that. If theres a problem, we can resolve it. What up nigga?

6'10 roachlet lanklet favellalet
Nigga I ain't from the favella nigga but fasho I'll cook yo ass with my niggas if you on that funny shit in my Puerto Rican barrio nigga on blood bruh dont me mad homie. What's the deal?

• So Sad
Reactions: noped
Sorry sir I'm so sorry dont hurt me u high dom beast
Its okay bruh, we at a truce. Mulatto niggas gotta stick together

• Love it
Reactions: noped
I can do 200 pushups in a row, 1000 pushups in an hour.

I strength mog this whole subhuman forum into the gutter/basement/favella/ganges/shitcurryistan

COPE.

When I was younger. I could do over 9000 pushups in a row.... with my thumbs !

It never began 4 u. I'm very sorry. :feelscry:

u legit look terrible.. i aint even trolling...i never lie on here, you are delusional

• JFL
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
u legit look terrible.. i aint even trolling...i never lie on here, you are delusional
You are a fucking big coper. Keep crying you utter bitch
Badr hari

I have Badr Hari frame and would make you my bitch irl just as you are my bitch now. Pussy ass bitch ain't bout shit. Keep crying

• JFL
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 1553
how tall are you and whats your wrist circumference?

taller than a doorframe means nothing bro, gimme measurements
I dont own a tape measure bro but pretty sure 6'10 or 6'7

Im pretty sure this is a troll. Noone can be this delusional. Your body looks very feminine bruh. 0 T.

Im pretty sure this is a troll. Noone can be this delusional. Your body looks very feminine bruh. 0 T.
Dude I know you're joking. These jokes arent even funny bruh

91B98DAE 1519 4BF0 B0CC 642F2991A0C0
Keep coping boy this was my frame a year ago when I was 15

You look like absolute shit

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3789