if you are psl 4.5-6 work on your social life

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
ive just came home from a festival where i knew a lot of people. looking at them, i realized that most of them are between psl 4.5 and 5.5, some rare guys even psl 6. they literally all had girls around them and why? because they can fucking talk to them lol. one of the guys, hes probably psl 5.5 cuz of good harmony, just went up to a random girl he barely knew and said "whats up" and talked with her for a while. later he went back to us and told us how she made a joke about him cumming on her in the bushes (she was a slut). while my psl 7 friend was standing there, not talking to any chick, not getting approached, didnt even see any girl iOi him but he is legit the best looking guy i know. hunter eyes, perfect jaw and zygos, 6'1 tall, money/fashion maxxed, nw0 hairline
if you are psl <psl 4.5 u should focus on looksmaxxing urself as high as possible ofc before trying to socialize. and if u are psl 6, you can probably be autistic and still get girls.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pendejo, turkproducer, Mansnob and 6 others
there is no social life for ur face

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Mansnob, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
There is literally a new faggot making a bluepulled thread every single day.
This is becoming a serious epidemic.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Mansnob, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: bullshit

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hebbewem, Mansnob, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
Legit.

• +1
Reactions: xit
COPE

If you are above 7 psl, just stop trying everything.

Looks only matters..
And money, but if a girl stays with you for money, she will cheat on you every day

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, DidntRead and Deleted member 245
Autistic niggas will deny this because they know its true. Laziness

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, TheMewingBBC, rawdogprince and 1 other person
No social circle for small dick

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 1464
Tbh it will take a long time until I'm completely looksmaxed so I might as well go to clubs, social events and networking opportunities. I'm half done with college btw I still might get treated like shit cuz of my face but at least I'm bettering myself....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
There is literally a new faggot making a bluepulled thread every single day.
This is becoming a serious epidemic.
then keep saving for years for some rhinoplasty or jaw fillers lol. we will see who is still not getting pussy cuz he has autism

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1464
You nigga need to go out, there are more subhuman then chads . Looks theory applies mostly in online dating

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and buflek
You nigga need to go out, there are more subhuman then chads . Looks theory applies mostly in online dating
where i legit agree on tho: get a girl that is below your lookslevel or just very close but never get one that is above you. most relationships i know that were like that ended up with the girl either cheating or being a dominant bitch that didnt care what her boyfriend thinks of her

• +1
where i legit agree on tho: get a girl that is below your lookslevel or just very close but never get one that is above you. most relationships i know that were like that ended up with the girl either cheating or being a dominant bitch that didnt care what her boyfriend thinks of her
If you get one above there will be more shit tests, you will need to act more alpha to the point where you can’t even keep the act up.

legit thread

• +1
Op I like you man. One of the few non autist on this site who don’t preach radical extremism look theory

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and buflek
What is with these threads?

You cannot approach any females like this as an ugly male. ANY females, even fat ones. You need to be 6+ to have any shot.

If you even hint something like cumming on her, you will get fucking arrested.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 245

You cannot approach any females like this as an ugly male. ANY females, even fat ones. You need to be 6+ to have any shot.

BasicPaleGavial-small.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and buflek

thats why i said u need to be at least psl 4.5 but preferably psl 5.5. that definitely isnt ugly, it will get u 0 tinder dates but if u are super nt no girl will just tell you to fuck off or look disgusted

• +1
But, nobody here is 5.5. If you are, get the fuck off this board and enjoy life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1464
thats why i said u need to be at least psl 4.5 but preferably psl 5.5. that definitely isnt ugly, it will get u 0 tinder dates but if u are super nt no girl will just tell you to fuck off or look disgusted
Yeah I’m pretty NT and never got told to fuck off. If I’m shy they will come up to me and ask me questions to get me to talk

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
How the fuck are you even supposed to looksmax from 4 psl to 5.5. Most people will not be able to even hit 5.5 with multiple surgeries, I'm gonna need a surgery to even maybe hit 5.5 psl JFL I have better advice just be 8+ psl that way no girl will tell just tell you to fuck off or look disgusted lol

How the fuck are you even supposed to looksmax from 4 psl to 5.5. Most people will not be able to even hit 5.5 with multiple surgeries, I'm gonna need a surgery to even maybe hit 5.5 psl JFL I have better advice just be 8+ psl that way no girl will tell just tell you to fuck off or look disgusted lol
Body halo

Yeah I’m pretty NT and never got told to fuck off. If I’m shy they will come up to me and ask me questions to get me to talk
Mogs me, that definitely doesn't happen to me. Once my cousin brought me to some church event for a weekend and everyone already had a friend group from the previous years event or whatever and I didn't make any friends the entire event (guy or girl). And I remember I played volleyball at one point and then a few hours later one of the volleyball chicks I played with asked me some question but my cousin was there and just kinda interrupted the conversation. I was like shit the one chance I had to talk to someone and it was ruined lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo
true but social maxing is very difficult if you aren't naturally extroverted. sucks that men have to make the first move, make a girl laugh etc...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I hate women too much to befriend them

I can't just not be autistic.

• So Sad
  • +1
then keep saving for years for some rhinoplasty or jaw fillers lol. we will see who is still not getting pussy cuz he has autism
If they actually increase your looks they will get you laid despite your autism.

Stop gaslighting people so they won't looksmax.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Pendejo
Read the post

Call bullshit larp

Bye

aspie niggas gonna hate

• +1
Tales from the Basement

Bluepilled threads like the OP should be bannable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel and buflek
cope kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
ive just came home from a festival where i knew a lot of people. looking at them, i realized that most of them are between psl 4.5 and 5.5, some rare guys even psl 6. they literally all had girls around them and why? because they can fucking talk to them lol. one of the guys, hes probably psl 5.5 cuz of good harmony, just went up to a random girl he barely knew and said "whats up" and talked with her for a while. later he went back to us and told us how she made a joke about him cumming on her in the bushes (she was a slut). while my psl 7 friend was standing there, not talking to any chick, not getting approached, didnt even see any girl iOi him but he is legit the best looking guy i know. hunter eyes, perfect jaw and zygos, 6'1 tall, money/fashion maxxed, nw0 hairline
if you are psl <psl 4.5 u should focus on looksmaxxing urself as high as possible ofc before trying to socialize. and if u are psl 6, you can probably be autistic and still get girls.
Yes yes I know, but how? Looksmaxing is easy, but becoming social seems almost like a impossible task for me as introvert. Save me!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
You're coping if you think social life will let you get a 6+ female. I don't want to fuck women I want to fuck stacies, which is why raising your psl is essential.

If you're just trying to lose your virginity then yeah I agree. Being in normal range, socially active people succeed more.
Definetly not as far as "muh looks theory is cope" because it isn't. Just spend 10 minutes outside and you'll realized that subhumans are treated as trash, and chads are treated a lot better.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
This is legit, people underestimate the power of being NT and low inhib, but of course the very minimum you have to be is a 4 PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
If they actually increase your looks they will get you laid despite your autism.

Stop gaslighting people so they won't looksmax.
Of course, but a 6PSL not autist will do better than a 6PSL autist

He never said you shouldnt looksmax, but i am pretty sure that you dont spend the 24 hours of the day looksmaxxing, right?

What he was saying is that in your free time instead of LDARing you could try to go out to get laid, because if you stay in your basement you wont get laid, of course this only works if you are at least decent looking and the girls you will get will be mediocre but its better that stay in your basement fapping and browsing this forum

Of course, but a 6PSL not autist will do better than a 6PSL autist

He never said you shouldnt looksmax, but i am pretty sure that you dont spend the 24 hours of the day looksmaxxing, right?

What he was saying is that in your free time instead of LDARing you could try to go out to get laid, because if you stay in your basement you wont get laid, of course this only works if you are at least decent looking and the girls you will get will be mediocre but its better that stay in your basement fapping and browsing this forum
first guy that got my point haha

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo