If you are under 6 foot, why aren't you wearing lifts?

2 inch ones atleast. Maybe if you were like 5'9 I understand, but manlets? You are literally losing PSL being under the average height tbh.
I'm 5' 10" but I have high arched feet. It can cause severe pain/injury. I can't walk barefoot for very long. I need arch support.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Because i'm too Short.

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2205
I also pad my chest for maximum estorgen mog

I’m now officially 6’0 but I’ll probably start wearing lifts soon if I don’t grow till atleast 6’2.
I give myself a 2 inch boost at 6,4
Slayer.

• +1
cherry picking post: you don't need lifts if you are laying on a bed while having sex or laying on a beach towel while sunbathing
your body won't look disproportional because all tall chads have long legs
and women wear 15cm heels without losing sexual value

What kind of cope is this shit
For starters do you end up in bed magically with a girl. Do you think she won't notice that you're 3 inches shorter when you enter the house and take your shoes off. Lets say you're in US and you don't take off your shoes until you go to bedroom. Are you only gonna fuck the chick by laying in the bed? Not gonna stand on your feet and after the sex is done you're immediately gonna wear your shoes like an autist so she doesn't notice?

Are you gonna pick up chicks in a beach by flying around on your towel you retard
giphy.gif

Yes tall chads have long legs because they also have longer torsos and/or arms which won't make you look disproportionate.
Do you know how long 15 cm heels are. Almost no chick wears them. The ones that wear are mostly short and even though their legs are short they still look like they're walking on sticks. Most chicks wear heels around 6-10 cms and they won't lose SMV because longer legs are ideal for females. Whereas in males ideal is 50-50 between legs and upper body

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Lorsss and haircutcel
I’m now officially 6’0 but I’ll probably start wearing lifts soon if I don’t grow till atleast 6’2.

Slayer.
You're in the Netherlands, is everyone 6'0 there?

You're in the Netherlands, is everyone 6'0 there?
Yes, yes they are. I’m probably still around average height for guys in my class.

• +1

Slayer.
I'm praying I grow another 2 inches to 6ft. I wish I had your height ngl

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2205
R u really getting LL?

6'0 I feel tall. 6'2 I actually think I'd mog everyone in my area

6'0 I feel tall. 6'2 I actually think I'd mog everyone in my area
At 6'0" I'd mog everyone in ny area lol. Everyone in NYC are manlets

• JFL
Posturemaxx + glucosaminemaxx + 2inch-lift-maxx could give us like 3inches+. Going from 6ft1 to 6ft4 sounds like a good plan

what's this?
Glucosamine is a supplement that help you preserve morning height. I've also found some exercise, which supposedly helps you prevent full morning height, gonna try it, if this works, maybe I will post it there. All in all there seems to be possibility to gain 1 full inch by preserving daily shrinkage

• Woah
What kind of cope is this shit
For starters do you end up in bed magically with a girl. Do you think she won't notice that you're 3 inches shorter when you enter the house and take your shoes off. Lets say you're in US and you don't take off your shoes until you go to bedroom. Are you only gonna fuck the chick by laying in the bed? Not gonna stand on your feet and after the sex is done you're immediately gonna wear your shoes like an autist so she doesn't notice?

Are you gonna pick up chicks in a beach by flying around on your towel you retard
giphy.gif

Yes tall chads have long legs because they also have longer torsos and/or arms which won't make you look disproportionate.
Do you know how long 15 cm heels are. Almost no chick wears them. The ones that wear are mostly short and even though their legs are short they still look like they're walking on sticks. Most chicks wear heels around 6-10 cms and they won't lose SMV because longer legs are ideal for females. Whereas in males ideal is 50-50 between legs and upper body

I dont just think they don't notice, I know they dont notice.

It's very common - the norm, in fact - to just fuck the girl laying on the bed. FYI, it's also normal to remain laying on the bed after sex for a while, but who really gives a shit because you got the lay anyway by this point.

4 things that can happen when you wear lifts and take them off.

1) she doesnt notice
2) she notices but doesn't care
3) she notices, does care, but kinda feels obligated to fuck you at that point.
4) she notices, cares, and storms out of the house.

In none of those situations are you worse off than if you didnt wear the lifts, since girl 4 wouldnt have been fucking you anyway as she clearly cares a ton about your height. You got lays you might not have got with girls 1 and 3, and girl 2 you'd have fucked anyway, but you didn't lose out on the lay by wearing the lifts.

There's literally no downside, only upside.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Deleted member 2205, Lorsss and 1 other person
I wear air 270s, air force ones, and air max and they all work well with 2 inch lifts bro

Did u have to size up with your shoes?

Because height doesn't matter

• So Sad
Why i not dead

IT'S OVER

cope Face>Height but height still matters.
Height is a multiplier of your face. It isn’t attractive in of itself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 685
if you arent a 9 incher why arent you wearing a strap on?
-op

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
wearing lifts isnt gonna get you pussy
you are wrong, since I wear lifts many female acquaintances of mine compliment my height and tell me I got taller. (even if I am 21)

i totally agree with you 100% this is what I think

what u think about clavicle lenthening ??
Eppley says it doesn't mess with shoulder joint and in 3 months after one clavicle u r ready to go workout

just be a smartass high energy and earn in dollar/euro

fck it i want be bigger
Don't know anything above clavicle lengthening tbh.