If you don't have sex with an MTB+ you are an incel/Most men are incels

I was at a bar on valentine's day(with male friends ofc), and I was looking at couples entering. Men's standards in 2024. are at the rock bottom... Majority of males were normies looking, completely normal looking without any significant falios, some were even tall, yet every single foid was a landwhale or some ugly cunt. None of the foids were actually in love with their betabuxxes. None of them were kissing them, hugging them or showing any kind of affection. Men(cucks) ofc paid for everything even though foids today get jobs easier and are outearning men.

What a complete Clown Show we live in...
View attachment 2747231
yeah i saw a tall mtn with a landwhal who had trouble walking on vallentine day. legit rope fuel imo. and she didnt even touch him lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Clown Show
Water tbh. I have been saying this for the past 2 years maybe if you don’t at least get a mtb you ain’t shit. But you have my ass that gets rejected by ltb’s so

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Water tbh. I have been saying this for the past 2 years maybe if you don’t at least get a mtb you ain’t shit. But you have my ass that gets rejected by ltb’s so
same, i get rejected by everything

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
same, i get rejected by everything
Yeah. If MTB+ is the only way out of inceldom and you can't even get ltb at all, then what does that make you? 🤭

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit