max_frisch

The biggest risk is not taking any risk

brutal result, 2000 grafts and it basically makes no difference

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 19174 and 2 others
absolutely fucking brutal.

I actually think even the looksmaxxing community is not blackpilled enough when it comes to hair because whenever I see cat balding there is always the advice of DUT, oral min, RU/pyri, microneedle (at the worst case). I don't see much people saying when it's TRULY over for someone's hair, even if it's saved. There are people even as teens their hair looked like shit from a texture standpoint.

The analog of this is like 5'3" people going to the gym, asking for gym advice. In the looksmaxxing community everyone would say it's OVER for him. Their "body" severely lacks the height to begin with, making it look bigger and leaner does not fix the "main" problem.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, mewcoper, chigoha and 2 others
absolutely fucking brutal.

I actually think even the looksmaxxing community is not blackpilled enough when it comes to hair because whenever I see cat balding there is always the advice of DUT, oral min, RU/pyri, microneedle (at the worst case). I don't see much people saying when it's TRULY over for someone's hair, even if it's saved. There are people even as teens their hair looked like shit from a texture standpoint.

The analog of this is like 5'3" people going to the gym, asking for gym advice. In the looksmaxxing community everyone would say it's OVER for him. Their "body" severely lacks the height to begin with, making it look bigger and leaner does not fix the "main" problem.
hair system

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and TrestIsBest
Brutal. I have very fine hair, I guess I really should not start roiding. Because if I lose my hair it's completely over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Brutal. I have very fine hair, I guess I really should not start roiding. Because if I lose my hair it's completely over.

If u run it without at least fin, OVER.

Can't you transplant your own body hair or someone else's thicker hair? As long as it doesnt look too different it should be fine?

You either start fin early or it’s over for you

Let say it has good results for 70-80% of people. Don't worry too much. This is kinda cherry picked

• +1
Reactions: chigoha and JohnDoe
he looks like shit in the after but even then it greatly improved his chances at getting a normie gf irl, just go outside there are plenty subhumans with gfs and shit, looksmaxing looks only autism only exists on the internet, as long as you don't look like a literal monstrosity you can slay with some NT.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and TrestIsBest
Dutasteride and topical minox is by your side

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel
You guys are absolute dumbasses and don’t understand shit about hair. It’s so over
Then tell us nigga how to prevent hair loss on a steroid cycle ? That's too my only concern otherwise I wouldn't bother about my hair

Then tell us nigga how to prevent hair loss on a steroid cycle ? That's too my only concern otherwise I wouldn't bother about my hair
Lol

Can't you transplant your own body hair or someone else's thicker hair? As long as it doesnt look too different it should be fine?
you cant transplant someones elses hair, your body would reject the graft. every graft is like an organ so you would need to medication that supresses your immune system like people who get another persons kidney

regarding bodyhair its about expectation, some people say it can blend in but in the cases ive seen it really doesnt look that good

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, Xangsane, Deleted member 14392 and 2 others

brutal result, 2000 grafts and it basically makes no difference

Wasted his money on a shitty transplant, should have just gone for a hair system

Then tell us nigga how to prevent hair loss on a steroid cycle ?
Take testosterone with dutasteride and don't touch anything else.

you cant transplant someones elses hair, your body would reject the graft. every graft is like an organ so you would need to medication that supresses your immune system like people who get another persons kidney

regarding bodyhair its about expectation, some people say it can blend in but in the cases ive seen it really doesnt look that good

At what age did you start to notice that you are losing hair ?

MF I am being serious here
For the knowledge I have on hair loss and AAS I should be paid millions JFL if I you think I’d just tell you

Take testosterone with dutasteride and don't touch anything else.
I don't want to take them during my cycle as they reduce the effectiveness of the cycle so if I blast and cruise for about 2 years which is my plan to get till 95 kg and 7-8% bf and then use minox and dut will I be able to preserve all my hair considering i blasted and cruised for about 2 years without dut ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268

Grafting practices and technology might advance quite a bit in the following decade I would imagine, considering the amount of demand for hair transplants. In ten years they might be able to achieve way higher densities.

But yeah that pubic hair on his head looks ridiculous.

For the knowledge I have on hair loss and AAS I should be paid millions JFL if I you think I’d just tell you
If you want to gatekeep knowledge then honestly just go fuck yourself and never log in to this forum again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 2268
Let say it has good results for 70-80% of people. Don't worry too much. This is kinda cherry picked
cherry picked are the good examples, in fact surgeons and patients are more likely to talk and post about good outcomings, and we like to lookg at good outcomes more too. which is kinda of a selection bias. majority of LONGTERM outcomes of ht are neither breathtaking good or devastating; they are, in my opinion at least, midly disappointing. it really comes to expectation management i guess.

but people who dont take finasteride "because its too risky" are often the same who think everything will go smoothly with their hairtransplant. and that everything grows, that they wont have scars, that the density will look good in daylight. that they wont bald behind

complete false perception of risks imho

here is an example that things can go horrible wrong with ht

At what age did you start to notice that you are losing hair ?
im norwood 1 but the moment i recognize signs of miniturisation and recession i will try finasteride.

strange why people hop so late on prevention. most patients who go through ht are still forced to use fin after operation by their doctors.

fin/dut+ru58841+derma = impossible to go bald. If your balding process is mild then you are probably fine to be on just fin+derma or ru588+ derma.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
You have to be autistic that guy was done for since the start
He has far too much hair loss to ever get a proper transplant

I don't want to take them during my cycle as they reduce the effectiveness of the cycle so if I blast and cruise for about 2 years which is my plan to get till 95 kg and 7-8% bf and then use minox and dut will I be able to preserve all my hair considering i blasted and cruised for about 2 years without dut ?
DHT blockers don't interfere with the cycle, you'd get even more test because it won't get converted to DHT.
You can lose a lot of hair in 3 years (if you're even prone to hairloss in the first place).

Wasted his money on a shitty transplant, should have just gone for a hair system
no, im not an expert of hair systems but i think it would look extremely fake

1. those systems often have a high density, the contrast to the rest of his hair would look obvious
2. his temple points are gone which would make it even more obvious

the truth is not even everyone can wear a system

DHT blockers don't interfere with the cycle, you'd get even more test because it won't get converted to DHT.
You can lose a lot of hair in 3 years (if you're even prone to hairloss in the first place).
I will run tren too that's also in my 2nd cycle and my only concern with that shit is my hair and not my heart,brain and kidneys

Holy shit is that actually pubic hair?

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and 5.5psl
Is this whore doctor praising her own shitty results lol?

Density he got is so fucking low for 2k grafts. Probably didn't have many doubles and triples. She should have just reinforced the existing hairline and not create a new hairline

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
You guys are absolute dumbasses and don’t understand shit about hair. It’s so over

bitch you was endorsing oral min a few days ago yourself wtf lol

Holy shit is that actually pubic hair?
read the thread

Thank god I have beautiful brown & thick mulatto curly hair. Probably the only thing I like about myself.

Idiots here cope with sides meanwhile I fucked 2 new girls this week alone. Over for most ppl here
Nigga you need to cope with the sides no point in roiding if you become bald and minox (topical) + ru and dut is the best way to keep your hair during a cycle keep your million dollar shit knowledge with yourself

Nigga you need to cope with the sides no point in roiding if you become bald and minox (topical) + ru and dut is the best way to keep your hair during a cycle keep your million dollar shit knowledge with yourself
JFL adding to ignore list

Eating soy is the best protection against hair loss, soy is anti-estrogen anti-testosterone