if you have fine hair and hairloss its most likely over

read the thread

I read the first few posts but I don’t see those pics in the thread

i love my thick dark brown curly hair

if he add 1500-2000 grafts more, minoxidil, microneedling it could look decent

brutal result, 2000 grafts and it basically makes no difference
Tbh people should start ru58441 and minox plus Nizoral as soon as u see even tiny recession

cherry picked are the good examples, in fact surgeons and patients are more likely to talk and post about good outcomings, and we like to lookg at good outcomes more too. which is kinda of a selection bias. majority of LONGTERM outcomes of ht are neither breathtaking good or devastating; they are, in my opinion at least, midly disappointing. it really comes to expectation management i guess.

but people who dont take finasteride "because its too risky" are often the same who think everything will go smoothly with their hairtransplant. and that everything grows, that they wont have scars, that the density will look good in daylight. that they wont bald behind

complete false perception of risks imho

here is an example that things can go horrible wrong with ht

>Hair Transplant in India
Yh not surprised one bit that it didn't go as planned. Finasteride has life ruining side-effects, you'll be spending the next 5-10 years trying to get back to normal due to that tranny drug. Hair Transplant from a good surgeon (not indian like the ones you posted) is fine. What isn't fine is the tranny drug.

>Hair Transplant in India
Yh not surprised one bit that it didn't go as planned. Finasteride has life ruining side-effects, you'll be spending the next 5-10 years trying to get back to normal due to that tranny drug. Hair Transplant from a good surgeon (not indian like the ones you posted) is fine. What isn't fine is the tranny drug.
first of all the first surgery was fuced up by an surgeon from the usa (nyc). secondly the doctor from eugenix are better then any turkish surgeons and on the same level as many top surgeon from the usa and europe

and regarding the top surgeon from europe and usa: i saw major fuck ups and disappointing from bisanga, hattingen, konior, de freitas...so there is that. and if your hair keeps falling out to norwood 5 and beyond no top surgeon can save you anyways realistically…with a few outliers

then you basically run around looking like a complete joke and you wished you would have never down an ht.

there is a lot of wishful thinking when it comes to ht.

we overestimate what they can do (even if we leave out the major fuck ups even normal results look very disappointing without fibers, in the end its just not comparable to native hair with a guy with no hairloss) and underestimate the risk that comes with such procedures

Last edited:
Hair loss is extremely individual. I had receeding temples already at the start of puberty, but otherwise extremely thick and healthy fine hair. Around mid twenties (after a big weight loss) I got slight thinning of the crown and overall less density on top. Now I'm 32 and it hasn't changed at all in 7 years. My cousin had the exact same except he lost more hair in total. Funny thing is, I've talked to so many girls about this and each and every one of them has said they never noticed. The only ones who notice are hair dressers lol. And I usually don't give af what women say, but over all these years I would've thought at least one would answer honestly considering I'm inviting them to talk about it. But they haven't.

Not only is the hair loss itself individual and hard to make generalizations about, but how a given amount of hair loss affects a persons appearance is also extremely individual. For instance, some people with longer faces might even benefit from a somewhat receding hairline to improve their facial symmetry. For others its a death sentence. Some men's hair halo them to an insane degree, and if they go bald its legit -4 points on the looks scale. For others, they would look best with an extremely short haircut so going bald is only a slight negative (Ljungberg example).

At the end of the day, if you're GL you're GL. Going bald is always bad, but depending on your facial genetics and whatever other factors impacting your looks (height, physique, eye color, pheno) you could still slay. Some level of hair loss is extremely normal, and its much rarer to go totally bald. Most women don't obsess over this shit like we do. If you maintain a suiting haircut, hair loss may not even impact your looks in any meaningful way - again, depending on a host of factors.