If You’re Not on Tinder You’re a Volcel

beside the midface and the lack of angularity there is nothing to do.
you can't be lower than a 5.
and your pics are way above average for Tinder.
this is pure suicefuel i can't understand anything about look anymore.
look at this Guy meanwhile : he gets 100+ likes within few hours despite looking ethnic and imo worse.
does one have an explanation beside the bad boy Vibe ?

and psl wise i know dozens of guys who looks worse than u but clean UP Tinder.
I wouldn't believe if it that guy said he got 100+ likes in a few hours lol. Might just be the location though (Big city, netherlands) that it sucks so hard here. What location should I try next time I recreate?

how is your irl life with girls ?
It's avg I guess. Ugly girls sometimes approach me, I generally get rejected/bitch-faced at clubs/parties when I approach. Guess all this is normal. I do seem to have above average milf appeal JFL but they shy away once they find out I am a student.

If I get into a low inhib mindset and start mass-approaching I can make-out with a decent girl after going through like 10 approaches or so, but I generally don't find that worth the effort and autism of mass approach.

I am not unhappy with my success since most of my friends and at my fraternity are doing similarly or slightly worse. If you can make out with a girl at a party you are pretty much player/slayer level here which I can if I want to I suppose. I just get mad/sad/jealous when I hear this is nothing to write home about compared to what chad(lites) here experience lmao.

Also conversion rate of making out --> ONS is 0%. We make-out and then they find some excuse and leave.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I am at most a 4/10 using the standards here and I still manage to get a lot out of Tinder. I used to have Tinder gold but have since opted out of it, despite the fact that they've made it harder if you're not paying, mainly because I already have a lot of chicks from tinder on snap already so I'm not that desperate to meet more.

I notice 90% of the actual 8/10 girls I match with are probably looking for an invite to a party or something. Maybe it's different in your country, but we don't really have a dating culture where I live and most girls I've asked say they used tinder "for fun", which really means "I'm on Tinder to stroke my ego and find parties for the weekend". Never went on a date, I just add them on snap and drunkingly snap them telling them to come over to my friends house for drinks lol. Been doing this for 3 years and have never went on a single date. In my experience, the chicks who are looking for parties are usually much more attractive than the other ones anyways, so I see it as an absolute win, easier to get laid and much more fun either way.

this is the mininum PSL to get laid with a non fat girl on tinder

@medialcanthuscel

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite