If You’re Not on Tinder You’re a Volcel

Mirin'. I'm a solid 2.5, but my body and the fact I was an athlete for a while halo'd me during college.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
Thank god my mom corrected mouth breathing when I was a child. But what's interesting is this video of Sean O'Pry, he has his mouth open almost the entire team (even when he's just listening to the other guy talk). Could he have been a mouth breather?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I literally have yet to see a 5 psl+ girl on tinder in my area of swiping with my chadfishes.

Its really just all 4psl at best foids that want to fuck chad.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I literally have yet to see a 5 psl+ girl on tinder in my area of swiping with my chadfishes.

Its really just all 4psl at best foids that want to fuck chad.
i really believe stacy or stacylite are more into more normal, NT, only above average guys. And it's all makes sense.
what do you think ?
Both of us, don't want a stacy despite what our peepee could say, because rationnally it's too much concession to make for a piece of meat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
Terrific thread

I joined 2 nights ago and I got a match with a decent 20 year old blonde within 10 minutes.

I'm too pussy to do anything do I unmatched an hour later.

• +1
I stayed away from tinder for the longest time because I always heard from black bill proponents about the 80/20 rule which slowly turned into like 90/10. That it’s not even worth it if you’re sub-8 real life standards and below 5’10 and even whales will reject you. I’m probably PSL 3.75 facially. 5’9 and my pics clearly show that I’m not tall since I’m around friends in some of them.

Yet I’ve managed to do decently on tinder. Up to 4 lays off of it now just in the past 1.5 months and you have to understand that I honestly don’t even put much effort into it at all with everything I’m working on right now (career, school, investments, boxing, potentially moving, etc). Even if you’re getting like 5% of the girls you swipe right on to like you back, that’s 5-10 girls a day depending on how many times you decide to swipe that day. In this case, the normies were actually not completely stupid. It is a numbers game and so as long as you don’t only accept PSL 7 stacies you’ll smash here and there.

This isn’t a thread opposing the idea that looks are really important. Obviously Chad gets way more matches and puts in way less effort. All I’m saying is that you can still fuck girls while you’re looksmaxxing. Don’t waste your youth.

PS. Blacked out the first girl because I actually know her in real life. Also, I realize a few of the girls aren’t attractive. Sometimes when I’m horny swiping my standards get dangerously low but then I come to my senses later. The girls I’ve actually put in the time to meet in real life off the app have been good though.
PM pics I am sure you're not 3.75.

I will never do Tinder in my life. It's just asking for mental breakdown. Never fucking ever, I got no chance there as incel.

• +1
Good thread.

I need to install Tinder again and take better pics tbh.

• +1
197 matches and matching with ACTUALLY NON FAT people and getting replies... Bragging fuckijng piece of shit... Why do you cunts always have to rub in in others noses like a rich person waving money in front of the starving....

the nerve to be fucking telling other guys that tinder is worth a go just because you had success...

Some of us have swiped literally fuckin thousands and got trannies and a few landwhales! I swiped until i ran out in every fucking town in my country... i tried overseas in many countries.. even middle eastern allah countried who only had like 10 people and still got nothing...

yet people here tell me '' oh its not your looks bro'' what a load of fucking shit!

Guys like us 80%ers get NOTHING and pricks like you want to rub it in our fucking face because you can over the internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
Good looking guy with a strong jawline and a gym body gets laid on Tinder.

Wow ..

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 275, Gordon and 4 others

Wow ..
My guy I’m recessed as fuck lol. Look at my pics in my thread about getting bimax + genio. And people here always say body doesn’t matter and only height and frame does yet I worked hard and got myself a good physique despite being 5’9 and not big framed. I’m just trying to motivate people here to put in the work in the gym and use better pics because trust me the male competition on tinder includes a lot of fat disgusting slobs with poorly lit/angled pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
197 matches and matching with ACTUALLY NON FAT people and getting replies... Bragging fuckijng piece of shit... Why do you cunts always have to rub in in others noses like a rich person waving money in front of the starving....

the nerve to be fucking telling other guys that tinder is worth a go just because you had success...

Some of us have swiped literally fuckin thousands and got trannies and a few landwhales! I swiped until i ran out in every fucking town in my country... i tried overseas in many countries.. even middle eastern allah countried who only had like 10 people and still got nothing...

yet people here tell me '' oh its not your looks bro'' what a load of fucking shit!

Guys like us 80%ers get NOTHING and pricks like you want to rub it in our fucking face because you can over the internet
Your tinder account is probably stuck in negative ELO
Delete it and create it again, then farm 2-3 days in SEA (dont need to match anyone only their likes count)
Then return to your target destination

Or you are below 4psl.

Your tinder account is probably stuck in negative ELO
Delete it and create it again, then farm 2-3 days in SEA (dont need to match anyone only their likes count)
Then return to your target destination

Or you are below 4psl.
you mean below a 7 or 8..
thats an interesting way to try it. never thought of that...
But i have never had match success and i installed it multiple times with different pictures. I had to give up because it was ruiningi my mood all the time.. like a constant reminder of how hopeless it is

Wow ..
Reminder this is OP
E2D028D5 76A1 4DC3 8D0F B26F661C66A9

• WTF
Reactions: Gordon
you mean below a 7 or 8..
thats an interesting way to try it. never thought of that...
But i have never had match success and i installed it multiple times with different pictures. I had to give up because it was ruiningi my mood all the time.. like a constant reminder of how hopeless it is
Tinder becomes usable at 5psl+
But if you got zero matches on multiple attemps ur prob below avg

I was on tinder like 6 times, almost everytime a complete fail. Got a few matches with normal looking girls, but it didnt end up in netflix and chill.

Tinder becomes usable at 5psl+
But if you got zero matches on multiple attemps ur prob below avg
no shit im below average. females consider 80% of us below the average . being a 5 is useless when only 12% have success

My guy I’m recessed as fuck lol. Look at my pics in my thread about getting bimax + genio. And people here always say body doesn’t matter and only height and frame does yet I worked hard and got myself a good physique despite being 5’9 and not big framed. I’m just trying to motivate people here to put in the work in the gym and use better pics because trust me the male competition on tinder includes a lot of fat disgusting slobs with poorly lit/angled pics.

You look good from the front and that's all that matters for Tinder. They see the front of your face and they know nothing about your height.

When they meet you 90% of the work is already done .. you will bang

• +1
My guy you have passed a threshold many here will never pass. You have to understand why your thread has upset some people 😂

• +1
My guy you have passed a threshold many here will never pass. You have to understand why your thread has upset some people 😂
still the more i try to figure out op.s face in the blurred pics the more i feel like he is psl 4

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
OP is 7 PSL, he just PM'd me, he has O'pry tier eye area, what a fucking liar

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Morpheus
I definitely understand that. But to me there’s a difference between Chad telling you “just be confident bro, look at how many matches I get” and someone like me showing how I’ve managed to do well despite a lot working against me. It’s the same difference between Jeff Bezos saying “just work hard bro” and your smart educated friend who’s making good financial and investing decisions trying to help you do the same. A lot of people here aren’t maximizing themselves.

still the more i try to figure out op.s face in the blurred pics the more i feel like he is psl 4
Lol I’d say 3.75. Bimax/Genio and a Taban appointment should hopefully get me to PSL 5 which I’d be cool with because my physique, social abilities/charisma, and good job halo me.
OP is 7 PSL, he just PM'd me, he has O'pry tier eye area, what a fucking liar
This did not happen guys lol. My eye area is below average.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 3043
Op is chad with that body

Good lower third, six pack abs,full head of hair with a tiktok/fuckboy haircut (good for slaying). You have a wide jaw, wide skull, wide chin, etc. Some of us are literal baldcels. Narrow chins, jaws and skulls. You're literally chadlite @OP. And you're still struggling a bit on tinder. Now imagine what's it's like for people who are legit below average when it comes to most relevant features.

Op is chad with that body
Everyone works through backwards logic on this site.

“No gym for face”
“Lifting is cope unless you’re 5+ PSL”
“Height and frame are all that matter”
“Don’t bother lifting if you don’t have a good frame”

So I get myself a good physique through 8 months of natty lifting and it leads to lots of matches and now people want to try to justify why other people can’t do the same exact thing.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 3043
"Guys I installed Tinder and it works I'm getting matches incels go on tinder you volcels! Itd not that bad!"

DDC3B17E AE7D 4FEE A089 C56047CDB624

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Gordon, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
I only match with trolls

"Guys I installed Tinder and it works I'm getting matches incels go on tinder you volcels! Itd not that bad!"

View attachment 376340
I’ve literally provided proof of how recessed my maxilla is. I’m 5’9. And my frame is probably below average. I don’t know what else you want from me. A good physique will halo anyone here.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Everyone works through backwards logic on this site.

“No gym for face”
“Lifting is cope unless you’re 5+ PSL”
“Height and frame are all that matter”
“Don’t bother lifting if you don’t have a good frame”

So I get myself a good physique through 8 months of natty lifting and it leads to lots of matches and now people want to try to justify why other people can’t do the same exact thing.
because gym is a fucking joke. most peoples results naturally are barely noticeable. especially with clothing... who wants to put in all that work even if possible to impress some worthless judgemental cunts

because gym is a fucking joke. most peoples results naturally are barely noticeable. especially with clothing... who wants to put in all that work even if possible to impress some worthless judgemental cunts
Because:

1. It makes you feel better physically and mentally. This is honestly the number one reason I lift. I’m telling you, if you’ve never lifted you’ll be surprised how much your mental state improves. Ask anyone else who’s somewhat serious about it. I feel happier and it’s really for you to be active and pushing your limits.

2. It absolutely helps with girls and if you actually put in the work people will notice, even with clothing. I started getting compliments like 2 months in.

3. You get more respect from other guys because you look stronger and more masculine. People treat you better when you actually look like a man.

Because:

1. It makes you feel better physically and mentally. This is honestly the number one reason I lift. I’m telling you, if you’ve never lifted you’ll be surprised how much your mental state improves. Ask anyone else who’s somewhat serious about it. I feel happier and it’s really for you to be active and pushing your limits.

2. It absolutely helps with girls and if you actually put in the work people will notice, even with clothing. I started getting compliments like 2 months in.

3. You get more respect from other guys because you look stronger and more masculine. People treat you better when you actually look like a man.

yeah, like a vehicle its gets you respect or interest from friends and other guys...
but theres no gym for the face. Whores dont care one bit unless you get a steroid physique which as you can see from my picture in the green that my best gym days as a natural i still looked like garbage because of body type and face.

also all these gymcels would probably be having a fucking hard time

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 38
  • gymcels.jpg
    gymcels.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 37
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I definitely understand that. But to me there’s a difference between Chad telling you “just be confident bro, look at how many matches I get” and someone like me showing how I’ve managed to do well despite a lot working against me. It’s the same difference between Jeff Bezos saying “just work hard bro” and your smart educated friend who’s making good financial and investing decisions trying to help you do the same. A lot of people here aren’t maximizing themselves.
Good thread. Provocative title
Agreed I think his face must be at least average

• +1
Most I’ll do. My frame and height suck but I gymcelled enough to look decent. Eye area is garbage tier by the way. Chin is recessed. Nose is bulbous. Maybe the worst zygo/cheekbone support on this site. I’m low body fat but my buccal fat area is bad. Narrow mouth. Only things I have going for me are hair, coloring, and leanness.
Wtf, niggah.
You are not 3.75PSL.
Def 5PSL because of pheno and stubble game currently, no wonder you are good on Tinder

'3.75 PSL'
A09844B4 E1B1 40B3 B588 05CEAB24CC30

Mirin the body game though, works wonders on tinder and you are right in that regard. But stop trying to act like you are 3.75 PSL because that would mean most of us here are like 2PSL JFL.

• +1
'3.75 PSL'
View attachment 377334

Mirin the body game though, works wonders on tinder and you are right in that regard. But stop trying to act like you are 3.75 PSL because that would mean most of us here are like 2PSL JFL.
don't act like you'r below 5 psl @Syobevoli

Stop licking this goof's balls just to make him feel better cuz he stood lucky on tinder and purposefully acting humble for your sympathy. He's indeed 3psl. Stupid skull. Mid face. Manlet. Nothing special. Not even average. Coping thread from start to finish

On a good day yeah sure, this guy mogs me though.
i srs don't think he mogs u, unless you'r a super frauder.
there is no way he mogs u, especially factoring in height.

Is this really 4 pages of arguing if GL guys gets matches/irl meetups and ugly guys don't?

i srs don't think he mogs u, unless you'r a super frauder.
there is no way he mogs u, especially factoring in height.
His tinder results definitely mog mine to oblivion so it's kinda obvious.

• So Sad
His tinder results definitely mog mine to oblivion so it's kinda obvious.
i don't understand females anymore tbh.
If even psl is cope i have nothing else to say.
do you have too mostly autistic basement dwellers selfies?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275
i don't understand females anymore tbh.
If even psl is cope i have nothing else to say.
do you have too mostly autistic basement dwellers selfies?
Copee

I use these pics and get 2-3 matches/day beyond the 20 match spike the first 2 days. Also the reason why i recreate every 3 weeks with some diff bio or pics for the 'new-user' boost.

My pics are mediocre I guess and I could tryhard with portrait shots which is what I still want to do. OP doesn't do that either though. Body is also mediocre so I often leave out that last pic.

I can get like 1 phone number per week, and 1 lay every 2 months or so with an 'okay' looking girl that I wouldn't consider LTR with cuz I mog her. (usually on the chubby side, but still okay) Hardly worth the time/effort. I assume it's mostly the body halo that brings OP his matches.

If I am 5psl, I definitely wouldn't recommend tinder if you're 4psl or lower.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
View attachment 377363
I use these pics and get 2-3 matches/day beyond the 20 match spike the first 2 days. Usually with some diff bio or pics.

My pics are mediocre I guess and I could tryhard with portrait shots which is what I still want to do. OP doesn't do that either though. Body is also mediocre so I often leave out that last pic.

I can get like 1 phone number per week, and 1 lay every 2 months or so with an 'okay' looking girl. Hardly worth the time/effort. I assume it's mostly the body halo that brings OP his matches.

pics arent good otherwise you could do well speaking from experience

• So Sad
View attachment 377363
I use these pics and get 2-3 matches/day beyond the 20 match spike the first 2 days. Also the reason why i recreate every 3 weeks with some diff bio or pics for the 'new-user' boost.

I can get like 1 phone number per week, and 1 lay every 2 months or so with an 'okay' looking girl. Hardly worth the time/effort. I assume it's mostly the body halo that brings OP his matches.

beside the midface and the lack of angularity there is nothing to do.
you can't be lower than a 5.
and your pics are way above average for Tinder.
this is pure suicefuel i can't understand anything about look anymore.
look at this Guy meanwhile : he gets 100+ likes within few hours despite looking ethnic and imo worse.
does one have an explanation beside the bad boy Vibe ?

and psl wise i know dozens of guys who looks worse than u but clean UP Tinder.

how is your irl life with girls ?

Attachments

• 90513095_167324800974285_6748541200864228115_n.jpg
    90513095_167324800974285_6748541200864228115_n.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 26
pics arent good otherwise you could do well speaking from experience
WhatsApp Image 2019 08 06 at 230920

I am guessing something like this is ideal? Waterfast for 3 days, then get a pump before the pic, decent background, have a friend make pictures at you from a few metres away, make 30-40 photos with slightly different expression/posing/angles, then post-production work with filters and colouring, minor touchups, etc?

Idk man, sounds like a recipe to getting a 'dissapointed' face IRL when u finally meet up.

• So Sad
View attachment 377400

I am guessing something like this is ideal? Waterfast for 3 days, then get a pump before the pic, decent background, have a friend make pictures at you from a few metres away, make 30-40 photos with slightly different expression/posing/angles, then post-production work with filters and colouring, minor touchups, etc?

Idk man, sounds like a recipe to getting a 'dissapointed' face IRL when u finally meet up.
yes it is. it will be fine if you'r tall irl

View attachment 377400

dont edit just use good angle and have a nt confident expression you wont look worse irl

• Love it
I got rated PSL 3.75-4 and got 50 matches in 2 months (mostly below average girls, landwhales, post wall women...). Only fucked a landwhale. Most matches ignore me, some expect me to betabux them...

Tinder (and life) is not worth it if you're not at least PSL 5.