Im definitely geomaxxing to the states

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
Changed my hinge to the USA its way better than the UK. The girls look insane af. Uk girls are such ugly imbeciles, ugly makeup ugly fashion ugly hair.

My first match in New york after scrolling through london trashy chavs who result in me getting banned:
IMG 3598

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and murdah
Beauty standards have made UK women look ugly. Anglo-saxon phenos are highclass and gl.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
London girls literally insulted me and one said i look like i eat cigarettes while american girls are so much more polite this has to be a joke

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and murdah
Changed my hinge to the USA its way better than the UK. The girls look insane af. Uk girls are such ugly imbeciles, ugly makeup ugly fashion ugly hair.

My first match in New york after scrolling through london trashy chavs who result in me getting banned:
View attachment 2885197
Dm me results plz

• +1
Beauty standards have made UK women look ugly. Anglo-saxon phenos are highclass and gl.
The UK girls are more picky too 💀

• +1
Reactions: murdah
The US fucking sucks. Move to Europe. The matches I've gotten in France catfishing as MoggerGaston have been the hottest in any country so far.

Last edited:
  • JFL
u were from uk this whole time?????

• +1
The US fucking sucks. Move to Europe. The matches I've gotten in France catfishing as MoggerGaston have been the hottest in any country so far.
Ewwww been to Europe many times just noooo 🤢