[Serious] I'm going to Kiev, Ukraine

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
This thread is mainly for posterity... The calm before the storm (main thread) haha

I've booked a Ryanair flight to Kiev for a few days. My flight was very cheap £45 British pounds from Manchester.

Yes. It's only for a few days, but I'm just going there initially to get the lay of the land, check things out and hopefully make a few connections. I hope to take some selfie images near some landmarks for future Tinder accounts that I will leave "sat" in Ukraine cities prior to other visits.

I made a new Tinder account and placed myself in Kiev.. Things are looking very nice already with a few matches :D
i get absolutely next to nothing in the UK.

I will start messaging my matches next week and pretend I'm already there... pretend I am living in Kiev, build up some rapport and arrange dates for when i'm really there.

I'm torn between booking a whole apartment for myself on AirBnB or booking a private room in one of those travelers hostel places. Both have advantages.

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Adept
Are they hotter or uglier than UK foids

Z

Zero

PSL lurker
This is the Crimean war all over again

R

RationalBrody

Apprentice
Are there any Ukrainian Chads? With a few exceptions (Serbians maybe?), most Eastern European men are subhuman

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
Good on you for taking action. Best of luck.

DownUnderCopeAttack

DownUnderCopeAttack

Trainee
Good luck to you man, be careful, and I hope the best of success for you.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
It would be good for @itsOVER to chime in with some of his date experiences...

Meeting for a date Is probably easy.. but how to get them back to the apartment?

"wanna come to watch some TV"?
"Wanna come for dinner? I'm cooking spaghetti bolognese tonight"
"Hey, can you come and look at my TV, i messed up the settings and i can't read Russian"

Z

Zero

PSL lurker

Meeting for a date Is probably easy.. but how to get them back to the apartment?

"Hey, can you come and look at my TV, i messed up the settings and i can't read Russian"
"Wanna see my furry collection?"

itsOVER

itsOVER

Knowledgable

In Ukraine one time I went to the foids place, one time I suggested we go back to mine after a few drinks in the park 'cos it's cold here'. Twice I suggested to the chick we get pizza and watch a movie in my room (many pizzas were slayed on that trip ngl). Actually I did that one 3x, but only got laid twice doing it.

The Russian chick I said she should come over and I'd cook dinner for us. She did.

For sure, it's a lot harder than Asia. Still doable though with enough persistence.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
In Ukraine one time I went to the foids place, one time I suggested we go back to mine after a few drinks in the park 'cos it's cold here'. Twice I suggested to the chick we get pizza and watch a movie in my room (many pizzas were slayed on that trip ngl). Actually I did that one 3x, but only got laid twice doing it.

The Russian chick I said she should come over and I'd cook dinner for us. She did.

For sure, it's a lot harder than Asia. Still doable though with enough persistence.
Thanks, you've given me some inspiration.

impure666

impure666

angry, balding, turbomanlet curry

Krezo

Krezo

give me stacy's cum
Good luck. £45 is really cheap. How much is the hotel you're staying at. Might go there myself if it's cheap.

BendLowReachHigh

BendLowReachHigh

Adept
Make sure you to keep detailed reports so you can report back to your greatest mcm80ns on this forum

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Instructor
Life fuel.

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Ukraine me

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I am getting matches on tinder but I've started being very picky now..

I am avoiding 9/10s, and anything that looks like an instagram Thot / Whore / Money grabber

Here's a prime example

A "Classy lady"
wants a "successful man"
"if you want to catch my attention"

Hahah :D

If i am going to slay, it will be with down to earth moderately attractive women with normal jobs.

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Life being regained
Just remember 3 phrases:

Я люблю тебя
ты сексуальный
Я хочу трахнуть тебя

x30001

x30001

f***ing dissident
Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

I found a pic of one of my slays last year in Moscow..

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

I've got 2 tinders running in Kiev ATM.. loads of matches and conversations..

Not made any solid dates or meeting plans. I'll start that end of next week

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

Ukrainin bitches can be so fucking rude..

JFL.
Are you gonna agefraud as 29? Pick up some 18-21yo cuties and give oldcels hope. Good luck and have fun!
I'm 33.. I have a young face but my balding head gives the game away.. I am lying and saying i am 28. My match rate does increase..

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Things are going ridiculously well on Tinder..
Actually matching with attractive women who are well-traveled and have good jobs.. And they're talking to me..

I get absolutely fucking nothing on Tinder in the UK.. Just Fucking Lol.

gaymidget

gaymidget

Adept
Duude, I think if everyone notices the quality in Eastern Europe, we will fucking fuck these countries empty. How good looking are you? You must be at least chad lite.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Duude, I think if everyone notices the quality in Eastern Europe, we will fucking fuck these countries empty. How good looking are you? You must be at least chad lite.
Nah,,, the capital cities are where most of the western guys go. But i think there are endless opportunities in small towns and smaller cities, of the beaten track.

I will surely have some adventures on the train in the summer.. with some Tinder pipelining.. I will slay some village girls who want to practice their English

MadMong

MadMong

Adept
Nah,,, the capital cities are where most of the western guys go. But i think there are endless opportunities in small towns and smaller cities, of the beaten track.

I will surely have some adventures on the train in the summer.. with some Tinder pipelining.. I will slay some village girls who want to practice their English
You already frauding age so go the whole way:
Shout out to @Zeus for this share. Hard to find.

Test this stuff out and report back for us! In summary: be mysterious never tell them you're just on vacation to Ukraine.. instead say you are there for work and come up with some bs that makes you seem important. I saw western guys do this in Thailand saying they were US military.. they got so much non-pro pussy. They were fit though so it matched their story.

The part on controlling your attention is awesome too. You imply your value to women with how much attention you give and how you regulate it dynamically based on their attitude. Attention is your power while a woman's is beauty.

Also big section of it explains how to setup your dating profiles for best results and how to open without getting ghosted.

TBOLT

TBOLT

wasted days, days being regained
didn't read

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
good luck and have fun!

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
JFL.

A woman sent me her lunch photo earlier today on fb messener.
I have send the same photo to about 6 other girls, pretending that is my lunch in Kiev today..

Hope you locationmaxxers are writing all this down :feelshaha:

Demir

Demir

Amateur
You already frauding age so go the whole way:
Shout out to @Zeus for this share. Hard to find.

Test this stuff out and report back for us! In summary: be mysterious never tell them you're just on vacation to Ukraine.. instead say you are there for work and come up with some bs that makes you seem important. I saw western guys do this in Thailand saying they were US military.. they got so much non-pro pussy. They were fit though so it matched their story.

The part on controlling your attention is awesome too. You imply your value to women with how much attention you give and how you regulate it dynamically based on their attitude. Attention is your power while a woman's is beauty.

Also big section of it explains how to setup your dating profiles for best results and how to open without getting ghosted.
who the fuck is andrew tate?

IceCutter

IceCutter

Arcanologist
Nice plan. I like doing stuff like this too but too broke (and old) to kinda do for me these days.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

I land on Monday.. I guess I'm gonna go to my apartment and go straight to coffee date.. :D

Jfl. Taking to 13 women on FB or WhatsApp

Zeus

Zeus

God

On the train to Manchester airport.. early flight so staying at a airport hotel tonight.

The quest for accession start now :feelsez:
I am in manchester UK. Jfl @You

IceCutter

IceCutter

Arcanologist
Nice. Keep up the photo updates if you could please.

Also nice choice of drink, super strength ipa 😁 I also regularly drink a can of super strength beer at start of big trip

Potatoshoe12

Potatoshoe12

Enthusiast
High Iq idea, ukrainians are thirsty for uk dick

nibbamaxxing

nibbamaxxing

unban nibba you cucks
gl brother, thanks for the thread

TBOLT

TBOLT

wasted days, days being regained
> JBW

dotacel

dotacel

6'3 Manlet

I'm so excited. I have many matches on Tinder, and furthermore they're all TALKING TO ME..

Actually TALKING TO ME
how are u frauding location? tinder plus or fakegps?

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Sat next to a hot blonde on airport bus.. had a nice chat she got off the same plane as me..

I don't have a sum card yet so she let me photo her FB name to add her later

My first meal in Ukraine.. Ramen jfl :feelsez:

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I'm going to approach..

"Hi do you speak English?'

Cringeeeee:lul:

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

Had some local food for dinner. Ill have a early night. I've been up since 4am

Date tomorrow

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Real life wise incel.
Good luck.

SeiGun

SeiGun

ルックスマクサー
Just wandering around the city centre today doing my touristy shit..

Nice place.. the women are hot!!! And the men look like ogres and many are bald..

I think i wanna live here :D

is your p in the v yet?

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Give me a few days bud

I hope to further British-Ukraine relations :feelshaha:

Last edited:
nibbamaxxing

nibbamaxxing

unban nibba you cucks
really enjoying the updates @Mr_Norwood

hope its a good trip boyo

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Quick lunch break coffee now and a proper date tonight

These meetings are crucial because it's easy to drop the "fancy coming over , ordering a pizza later?" Lines

Fuck..

I tried to kiss my coffee date 10 minutes after meeting her..

She rejected..

" We only just meet.." "we are aquantances"
Kill me :feelswhy:

Last edited:
itsOVER

itsOVER

Knowledgable
Quick lunch break coffee now and a proper date tonight

These meetings are crucial because it's easy to drop the "fancy coming over , ordering a pizza later?" Lines

Fuck..

I tried to kiss my coffee date 10 minutes after meeting her..

She rejected..

" We only just meet.." "we are aquantances"
Kill me :feelswhy:
Don't sweat it boyo, I got rejected a fair bit too and apparently a lot of EE foids have a 'thing' about not kissing first date according to Roosh et al. Of course, that's not true of them all, just gotta find the ones who are up for having fun.

I always thought 4 days was a bit short though tbh. It took me a week to get my first lay in the Ukraine. Same with Russia. Ofc I'm not saying you can't do it, just that a trip this short is heavily reliant on luck.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Don't sweat it boyo, I got rejected a fair bit too and apparently a lot of EE foids have a 'thing' about not kissing first date according to Roosh et al. Of course, that's not true of them all, just gotta find the ones who are up for having fun.

I always thought 4 days was a bit short though tbh. It took me a week to get my first lay in the Ukraine. Same with Russia. Ofc I'm not saying you can't do it, just that a trip this short is heavily reliant on luck.
I booked another flight home in about 10 days time so I have 2 options

Pub date tonight.. gonna get her drunk.

BendLowReachHigh

BendLowReachHigh

Adept
Things are going ridiculously well on Tinder..
Actually matching with attractive women who are well-traveled and have good jobs.. And they're talking to me..

I get absolutely fucking nothing on Tinder in the UK.. Just Fucking Lol.

I need this more than oxygen

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Right.. Off to find somewhere for dinner, then i'll relax before tonights "hot date" at the pub at 8pm

I'll try and do an approach after dinner, but today kiss rejection has hit me hard.. :feelscry:

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Real life wise incel.
Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Watched Liverpool Barcelona game together

Meow :feelshaha:

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Trainee
no pics didnt happen

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I really like this woman we are meeting tonight,... I will feel guilty for hunting for more slays

I'm such a "nice guy"

Cretinous

Cretinous

Enthusiast
told you fucking kids, most of you are decent looking, its just that the 1st world is completely fucked, US/UK/CA/AUS/GER/SWE/NOR etc will be japan in another 10 years.

just get the fuck out of .USG. Slavzone, asia, latin america, just sell everything of value you have, save enough to support yourself for 3-6 months or however long it will take you to find a bullshit job, and LEAVE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)