[Serious] I'm going to Kiev, Ukraine

Cretinous

Cretinous

Instructor
you got a degree mate? Scope out a TEFL there and just do that shit and then get in with any of the english teaching companies there. If you've got a degree (in anything, it doesnt fucking matter) they will sponor your visa and work permit, and then you can stay there, forever.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
you got a degree mate? Scope out a TEFL there and just do that shit and then get in with any of the english teaching companies there. If you've got a degree (in anything, it doesnt fucking matter) they will sponor your visa and work permit, and then you can stay there, forever.
I have my own digital marketing business .. I'm fine for money but it would be good to get a part time job teaching Ukrainian girls English

Brits can stay here visa free for 90 days .. I imagine you could just leave and come back for another 90 easy enough

Cretinous

Cretinous

Instructor
I have my own digital marketing business .. I'm fine for money but it would be good to get a part time job teaching Ukrainian girls English

Brits can stay here visa free for 90 days .. I imagine you could just leave and come back for another 90 easy enough
yeah usually the case its pretty easy, although some countries are real fuckin sticklers for "reset" periods. When i was in italy i got grilled upon trying to leave for my "unusually long" time spent, wtf dork, just put the stamp in my passport and shut the fuck up im trying to leave your shitty country not stay any longer.

M

Miro Chad

Trainee
I always thought 4 days was a bit short though tbh. It took me a week to get my first lay in the Ukraine. Same with Russia. Ofc I'm not saying you can't do it, just that a trip this short is heavily reliant on luck.
Where are you now? How were the girls in Kazan? From what I saw Tatar women are very hot.
90 days visa free then you have to leave for 90 days.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
yeah usually the case its pretty easy, although some countries are real fuckin sticklers for "reset" periods. When i was in italy i got grilled upon trying to leave for my "unusually long" time spent, wtf dork, just put the stamp in my passport and shut the fuck up im trying to leave your shitty country not stay any longer.
You not a EU citizen?

I was in Italy this year.. see my "Christina" thread ?

nibbamaxxing

nibbamaxxing

unban nibba you cucks
lifefuel for baldcels

Cretinous

Cretinous

Instructor
You not a EU citizen?

I was in Italy this year.. see my "Christina" thread ?
nah non EU, australian, we get the benefit of the schengen convention but they dont want us fucking working/living there. I met up with an australian PSL poster when i was in italy lol, i think ive mentioned it on here before. He was off to turkey for a HT and then bulgaria to start some sort of criminal enterprise LMFAO.

R

RationalBrody

Apprentice

I found a pic of one of my slays last year in Moscow..
If that is you in the pic, you look absolutely normie tier. Not ugly, not good looking either.
Do you think pretty boy twinks have any shot in Kiev, or do they go for the masculine guys?

itsOVER

itsOVER

Knowledgable
Where are you now? How were the girls in Kazan? From what I saw Tatar women are very hot.

90 days visa free then you have to leave for 90 days.
I'm back in Thailand now.

Girls in Kazan were quite hot although I only got laid once there in 3 weeks. Likely that Ukraine is a bit easier although I'd be eager to check out Moscow/ St. Pete.

M

Miro Chad

Trainee
I'm back in Thailand now.

Girls in Kazan were quite hot although I only got laid once there in 3 weeks. Likely that Ukraine is a bit easier although I'd be eager to check out Moscow/ St. Pete.
Yes I assume you will have more luck with girls and english teaching jobs there. I guess St. Pete is more affordable.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Been to be the supermarket to get some food to slay, only spent about £5

M

Miro Chad

Trainee
nah non EU, australian, we get the benefit of the schengen convention but they dont want us fucking working/living there. I met up with an australian PSL poster when i was in italy lol, i think ive mentioned it on here before. He was off to turkey for a HT and then bulgaria to start some sort of criminal enterprise LMFAO.
Pimping?

itsOVER

itsOVER

Knowledgable
Yes I assume you will have more luck with girls and english teaching jobs there. I guess St. Pete is more affordable.
I found Kiev only marginally more expensive than Kazan, fwiw.

No intention to wageslave in EE, the salaries there for TEFL are utter dogshit. Better to wagecuck in Asia then use the money to NEET in EE. Which is exactly what I'm doing now...getting together some new tokens in preparation for a long NEET time in Ukraine or Russia or someplace like that.

M

Miro Chad

Trainee

Oh guys, love is brewing ❤❤

?‍??
How tall are you? It is like you moved to another world. In the first world average men will get 3 matches with fatties who aren't interested in them. But maybe it is foreigner halo.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I must say, as someone who's been all over the world slaying, you youngcels should be going to Thailand first.
It's the easiest place if you're white, somedays i had multiple lays and girls. I still remember crawling around my apartment floor picking up black hairs, because the girls are suspicious as hell that you're banging others :feelshaha:

Some people might say Philippines, but i wouldn't It's a third-world shithole and crime/poverty is rampant.. Thailand is a decent safe country and Bangkok is well developed with good transport.. Nice food and overall nice for us foreign visitors.

EE is not a walk in the park, nor is Russia. I was lucky last night, and i did my preparation 2 weeks before i even landed.. so i had numbers running and lots of options. Moscow is expensive and the women are bitchy and stuck up. St Petersburg is cheap, i rented an apartment there last year for about $300 a month.

M

Miro Chad

Trainee
I found Kiev only marginally more expensive than Kazan, fwiw.

No intention to wageslave in EE, the salaries there for TEFL are utter dogshit. Better to wagecuck in Asia then use the money to NEET in EE. Which is exactly what I'm doing now...getting together some new tokens in preparation for a long NEET time in Ukraine or Russia or someplace like that.
Finish a bullshit online degree and move to china you will live like a oligarch there.
They pay good money.

Last edited:
Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

I guess it's pizza & netflicks for me and my girl

If i was home in the UK, i'd be eating pot noodles and getting though my Stargate SG1 box set... Alone. :feelshaha:

BendLowReachHigh

BendLowReachHigh

Adept
You are my hero, it takes guts to do this.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

Making myself at home here.. might move in permanent in the future :feelshaha:

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Trainee
told you fucking kids, most of you are decent looking, its just that the 1st world is completely fucked, US/UK/CA/AUS/GER/SWE/NOR etc will be japan in another 10 years.

just get the fuck out of .USG. Slavzone, asia, latin america, just sell everything of value you have, save enough to support yourself for 3-6 months or however long it will take you to find a bullshit job, and LEAVE.
completely legit. i cant wait till im finished with uni im moving to thailand in either 2020 or 2021

fobos

fobos

Ascend or die
How many women did you fuck so far

itsOVER

itsOVER

Knowledgable
Finish a bullshit online degree and move to china you will live like a oligarch there.
They pay good money.
I've got all my qualifications already. Wouldn't wanna live in China tho, happy here for now.

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope

I guess it's pizza & netflicks for me and my girl

If i was home in the UK, i'd be eating pot noodles and getting though my Stargate SG1 box set... Alone. :feelshaha:
milk me

fobos

fobos

Ascend or die
Only one...I didn't plan this but I'm Developing feelings for her and attachment :trepidation:

It's now a routine thing I go to hers after work..
Over for you

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

Gonna get drunk and go to a night club later full of students.

Good plan I think

weissbier

weissbier

Leave humanity behind

Gonna get drunk and go to a night club later full of students.

Good plan I think
Fuck mate this is suicidefuel,
Im stuck in Swedistan drinking water and eating chicken while forced to study for some shit job I dont even want.
Fuark man I want to run JBW and drink some beer.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Fuck mate this is suicidefuel,
Im stuck in Swedistan drinking water and eating chicken while forced to study for some shit job I dont even want.
Fuark man I want to run JBW and drink some beer.
Oh cmon man you're fortunate to be in Europe..

I took.a shitty £20 Ryanair flight here. Accomodation is as cheap as £5 if you wanna stay in a dorm

weissbier

weissbier

Leave humanity behind
Oh cmon man you're fortunate to be in Europe..

I took.a shitty £20 Ryanair flight here. Accomodation is as cheap as £5 if you wanna stay in a dorm
Im definitely going as soon as possible.

BendLowReachHigh

BendLowReachHigh

Adept
Literally just booked a flight to Lithuania, planning to turn it into a little eastern Europe tour.

Going Lithuania -> Poland -> Czech -> Austria -> Hungary -> Ukraine and then maybe Greece so I can get a bit of sun before I return.

Not even trying to get laid just so fucking bored of the UK need to get out.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
:feelsez:
Literally just booked a flight to Lithuania, planning to turn it into a little eastern Europe tour.

Going Lithuania -> Poland -> Czech -> Austria -> Hungary -> Ukraine and then maybe Greece so I can get a bit of sun before I return.

Not even trying to get laid just so fucking bored of the UK need to get out.
Be friendly, kind and inquisitive to the local girls.. Ask them questions about the best places to eat etc.. They love it..

I got FB details of a local girl I sat next to on the airport bus an hour after landing

BendLowReachHigh

BendLowReachHigh

Adept
:feelsez:

Be friendly, kind and inquisitive to the local girls.. Ask them questions about the best places to eat etc.. They love it..

I got FB details of a local girl I sat next to on the airport bus an hour after landing

Nice

I literally have no social media JFL at me

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
This is what it's all about.. getting lost and finding the real local places where no tourist had ever ventured

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
Only one...I didn't plan this but I'm Developing feelings for her and attachment :trepidation:

It's now a routine thing I go to hers after work..
Dont get attatched, thats when they start to lose interest, let her do 80% of the pursuing for you.

But good to see its going well for you man.
This is what it's all about.. getting lost and finding the real local places where no tourist had ever ventured

wtf is that, looks like some kinda soviet kebab lol, looks nice though

dotacel

dotacel

6'3 Manlet
Yay!! I received a tinder match from back in the UK.. something to look forward to when I get back..

bro... how are you even considering this landwhale after being with EE girls

tincelw

tincelw

you cant have BDD if you are subhuman
living the dream

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

Cut my hair and Moving on to the next target

MadMong

MadMong

Apprentice
Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
MadMong

MadMong

Apprentice
Would that get me some right swipes in my own country? :feelshaha:
Probably. I think you look attractive in general but as we all know balding is a major failo especially when you don't have hyper masculine aesthetics. A strong jaw and chin will make you look uber high T. Every single man that women say looks good bald has a strong jaw.

Also even though it's major frauding you could get some kind of hair system/glue on wig. Probably cheap in that area to get and they look real and will stay on during sex and even in water but best to try slaying with it in a town you don't intend on staying long term. Jaw + hair system would get you some primo women for sure.

Before hair system:
After he got one:
Boomer to zoomer

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

Cozy night in with my slay, some pizza and a film..

Life is good :feelsez:

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Saturday...

Day game day.

Gonna approach ..

May I find strength and lowinhib from the lord and saviour @uninstall (peace be upon him)

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

Boom ! Girl #2 coming round to watch football on my laptop with me.

We have been talking dirty last few days ..
Probably Slay #2 tbh

:feelshaha:

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

it's over
you give me hope as a fellow baldcel

razerftw

razerftw

Amateur
Nice, I have been slaying in Ukraine for 4 years now going 6 months a year, forgot how many lays.

I was in 26 cities so far, are you still in Kiev on 2 June?

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Really falling for this girl ... Not sure what to do..

Might miss my flight home and extend my stay.. I need to eventually go home anyway to sort some stuff out and get more clothes

Bluepill

Bluepill

Gavrilo Princip
Change prefix to [BRAG]

IceCutter

IceCutter

Arcanologist
Really falling for this girl ... Not sure what to do..

Might miss my flight home and extend my stay.. I need to eventually go home anyway to sort some stuff out and get more clothes

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

Drinking beer outside a shop in a market.

Living the authentic local life :feelsez:

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Another fakecel who claims he is incel.
Another fakecel who claims he is incel.
Cmon man.. i gotta jump on a plane to a foreign land, spend money on accommodation, and living costs. just to get pussy..

In the UK it's over for me... because i'm not a 9/10 chad.

The sad thing is i am decent looking / above average and i'm established with a business, no criminal record etc etc..
In any normal sane world, i would be a desirable man.

But in my own country i'm just an invisible piece of shit because i don't have a perfect hairline, huge jaw, 5 more inches of height.

nibbamaxxing

nibbamaxxing

unban nibba you cucks

So much lifefuel in this thread ty @Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

I have a Norwegian friend already :feelshaha:

razerftw

razerftw

Amateur
These turks are everywhere in Ukraine, luckly most ukraninan girls hate them.

mouthbreatheraf

mouthbreatheraf

Jailbait fan
These turks are everywhere in Ukraine, luckly most ukraninan girls hate them.
If you knew Turkish girls, you'd give them credit. These girls have high standards. Even the ugliest ones want a rich husband. I'm also thinking of escaping to Ukraine in 2 years.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Flight home on Friday..
Not long now :feelscry:

My sweetheart thinks I'm running away home because it's her period next week :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

You'd never find trump beer in the UK .. too politically correct and the supermarkets would be flooded with complaints :LOL:

I got an eye-on-eye in the supermarket with a really hot girl.. she looked at me and we stared at each other for about 0.6 seconds.
Was a magical moment..

Last edited:
Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Fresh coffee and a Belgium choco crossaint. £2

In London it would cost close to £10 :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gudru OffTopic 40
Heirio OffTopic 17
Mr_Norwood OffTopic 13