I'm going to Kiev, Ukraine

Final Trip thoughts

Well it is my flight tomorrow morning.. so i guess i should share some final thoughts.

I came here to slay as many girls as possible, but things worked out differently... The first date i went on was with a beautiful woman, close to my own age with a good job and apartment. Everything went perfect with her we really hit it off and we finished the night watching the Barca-Liverpool game.. She was rubbing up against me and flirting a lot so i went in for the kiss we ended up back at hers.. Since then most nights i've been with her or shes been here with me.. She had a business trip in another city for 2 nights so that is when i got my #2 slay.

#2 Slay was with some random woman from Badoo.. She was distinctly ok looking and she had 4 cats. I went round to her apartment, had a cup of tea, met her 4 cats, chatted and i ended up slaying her.

I am leaving my clothes and stuff with sweetheart tonight and i will return at the end of the month. If things don't work out with her i 100% think my future lies in Eastern Europe..

In EE i am a man..
In my own country (UK).. I am just an invisible piece of shit worthy of being ignored online by fat ugly single mothers.

Days: 10
Slay Score: 2

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Manletmachine, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
Final Trip thoughts

Well it is my flight tomorrow morning.. so i guess i should share some final thoughts.

I came here to slay as many girls as possible, but things worked out differently... The first date i went on was with a beautiful woman, close to my own age with a good job and apartment. Everything went perfect with her we really hit it off and we finished the night watching the Barca-Liverpool game.. She was rubbing up against me and flirting a lot so i went in for the kiss we ended up back at hers.. Since then most nights i've been with her or shes been here with me.. She had a business trip in another city for 2 nights so that is when i got my #2 slay.

#2 Slay was with some random woman from Badoo.. She was distinctly ok looking and she had 4 cats. I went round to her apartment, had a cup of tea, met her 4 cats, chatted and i ended up slaying her.

I am leaving my clothes and stuff with sweetheart tonight and i will return at the end of the month. If things don't work out with her i 100% think my future lies in Eastern Europe..

In EE i am a man..
In my own country (UK).. I am just an invisible piece of shit worthy of being ignored online by fat ugly single mothers.

meanwhile i get ignored when trying to talk with my 12 y/o family friend who ive known for her entire life but stopped talking to me at any occasion once she entered middle school

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 470
bQhnDmH.jpg

Ukrainin bitches can be so fucking rude..

JFL.

I'm 33.. I have a young face but my balding head gives the game away.. I am lying and saying i am 28. My match rate does increase..
Get hair transplant, faggot

meanwhile i get ignored when trying to talk with my 12 y/o family friend who ive known for her entire life but stopped talking to me at any occasion once she entered middle school
Never works out with family/childhood friends I feel like

Volcel if you won't fuck her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and NickGurr
that was just an example, cause ive known her for a very long time. we werent really friends but we would hang around when our parents would have a trip together or something

figured i wouldnt have to mention nobody else talks to me either and laugh at me every day

that was just an example, cause ive known her for a very long time. we werent really friends but we would hang around when our parents would have a trip together or something

figured i wouldnt have to mention nobody else talks to me either and laugh at me every day
how do they laugh at u every day if u dont go out bro

Nope.. all my past friends ended up pseudoniggers, cucks (literally, this guy I went to elementary-high school with has a brother whose wife has been fucked by my older brother and a bunch of negros), or betabuxx. I can't associate with such people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Final Trip thoughts

In EE i am a man..

yeah i would wonder how could you "slay" if you had a microdick another proof that everyone (exept curries) could travel around the world and ascend assuming they had at least an average dick brutal dickpill for me at least but anyway done acting like a retard hope you had fun at least op your thread is very informative

yeah i would wonder how could you "slay" if you had a microdick another proof that everyone (exept curries) could travel around the world and ascend assuming they had at least an average dick brutal dickpill for me at least but anyway done acting like a retard hope you had fun at least op your thread is very informative
how small is it, it can be so bad, you can massage the outer pussy with your dick instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
how small is it, it can be so bad, you can massage the outer pussy with your dick instead
i would still get cucked tho nothing beats dick inside vagina action

We have so much diversity on this forum..I personally think it's great..

We got baldcels, dicklets, manlets, chincels, curries, framcels etc etc

Great stuff

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, BendLowReachHigh, razerftw and 1 other person
If only I had enough money to travel. I guess I'll go Ukraine as a runaway and have sex.

If only I had enough money to travel. I guess I'll go Ukraine as a runaway and have sex.
Ukraine is cheap, especially if you go in a smaller city, outside Kiev, just need plane tickets.

Awesome to be home to be honest.

Missed my computer and having a decent cup of tea

On one hand

Hot EE foid pussy
On the other

Hmm that's a tough one

Hey, I've downloaded a fan mod pack for Return To Castle Wolfenstein and I've been itching to try it for ages!

Nice man I’m happy for you. What was the total cost of the trip?

Probably close to £500 for 10 days, but I'm extravagent.. I rented whole apartments on AirBnB.. Ate in nice restaurants.. Drank in pubs and bars, took lots of Uber taxis tickets for some museums and attactions

Could have done it a lot cheaper

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
It's cheaper if you book apartments on olx.ua, apartment in the city center Kreashatik/Bessarabska square around 25 pounds per day, airbnb overpriced as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
It's over for many men in the west

Nice
Going there soon probably

Final Trip thoughts

In EE i am a man..

Will you be going back anytime soon? :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 26410 and ascension
@Mr_Norwood Are u still alive? Where do you geomax now?

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
I probably will too. I am trying to get my TEFL so I can go to Kiev, Bucharest, Moscow, or Sofia. The west is beyond fucked.

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
hello from Kyiv guys.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Allandro, Roquefort and Mouthbreath
dont blame OP

even with getting bombarded on a daily basis by the Russian air force, Keiv is still a safer place than London

Are there any girls left?
Of course, many left, but many came from the east of Ukraine to Kyiv, and many men went to war and 95% of foreigners left, so all even out in the end. For my results here nothing changed.
It was jut hard first few months, because I lost many girls that were regulars, and many girls were scared to go out, but they got replaced eventually, and now people here in Kyiv just live normal lives.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Of course, many left, but many came from the east of Ukraine to Kyiv, and many men went to war and 95% of foreigners left, so all even out in the end. For my results here nothing changed.
Interesting. I imagine some are quite skeptical why you're still here

dont blame OP

even with getting bombarded on a daily basis by the Russian air force, Keiv is still a safer place than London
There is no air force, just once a month maybe 1 cruise missile that makes it pass the air defense and reaches Kyiv.
Kyiv has 3 million people, since the war started 1 year ago maybe 200-300 people died here, that's very small number, you have more chance to die from slipping in your bathroom.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Interesting. I imagine some are quite skeptical why you're still here
But I haven't posted on this forum for like 2 years, I just got a notification, because I was following this thread.