Im not ugly u fags iv acended hard compared to last time

greycels - most accurate raters - veteran forum rotters here - psl autists no female gaze consideratin and extermly mfing racist and biased, im not here for validation just wanting to become a better person and watning to help others , btw man u suicidal? seems like uv hit rock bottom ngl u seem like u think everything is so jova?
If you want validation from grey else be my guest if it helps you sleep. No need to bark for my validation too by tagging me twice.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
If you want validation from grey else be my guest if it helps you sleep. No need to bark for my validation too by tagging me twice.
Don't want validation just want honesty tbh your the only inconsistent piece of data I had thats why I'm curious hope you keep well

:lul: gengar bhai i admire your high iq but come on i wasnt even subhuman i was literal scum of the earth then you mog me even now im envious in all honesty to be frank
You really did mog me hard, I’m really ugly.

• So Sad
Reactions: S1d456
You really did mog me hard, I’m really ugly.
i wish u the. best still my gengar bhai u will evolve into mega gengar slayer soon

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
i wish u the. best still my gengar bhai u will evolve into mega gengar slayer soon
Thanks bhai, & unfortunately no such thing for me. :feelswah:

Thanks bhai, & unfortunately no such thing for me. :feelswah:
Could u please help me Bhai for some reason I cannot message a single person on this platform and even though I turned my account public some people can’t message me

• JFL
i love @Bzz

• Love it
Reactions: Bzz
high iq response i appreciate it so much man , rn my flaws ae my pheno and my shit eyes and narrow jaw im planning to maintian my physqiue and nt attitude tbh maybe trim my eyebrows the onyl procedure im considering is filller on the zygomatic bones to exrend my narrow jaw.
Dude I told you alr you're the king of the Curries I don't think you can look better than this as an indian (y) Jaw looks pretty decent to me if you change it that might mess up your harmony

• Woah
Good zygos too (y)

Dude I told you alr you're the king of the Curries I don't think you can look better than this as an indian (y) Jaw looks pretty decent to me if you change it that might mess up your harmony
salludon is king jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
@kebab whats so disgusting boy

@diahorhea where are u my number 1 bhai?

@Diarrhoea wher are u bhai?

your ascension is very good but ur high mtn, just extremely narcy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and S1d456
MTN HTN for curry though

• Love it
im tryna get to chadlite and also try increase dimorphic appeal if that makes snesee lmao
I assume ur yr10-yr11 in skl like me I advise u wait for puberty to finish fully lool

are u not pulling tings @ ur skl?

are u not pulling tings @ ur skl?
lmao i do pull tings at my school and the gym but i moved area i used to live in northern engladn then came down to london and i used to not pull back when i was ugly and now i do but my brain jsut gone in a hamster loop always reminding me im ugly

I assume ur yr10-yr11 in skl like me I advise u wait for puberty to finish fully lool
even if ur ugly once ur whole life u will beleive ur ugly even if you ascend and pull women

haha yes i think iv reached my full height potential tho im not sure and yes i still relatively look yuong i think

lmao i do pull tings at my school and the gym but i moved area i used to live in northern engladn then came down to london and i used to not pull back when i was ugly and now i do but my brain jsut gone in a hamster loop always reminding me im ugly
nah I think u just need to somehow convince urself ur not ugly anymore lol I've noticed ppl on this site shit on ethnics too idk if that adds fuel to the flame

haha yes i think iv reached my full height potential tho im not sure and yes i still relatively look yuong i think
yhyh u should just wait and see because you might grow a beard leading to more sexual dimorphism or u can always use minox

yhyh u should just wait and see because you might grow a beard leading to more sexual dimorphism or u can always use minox
thankss man u sound like a chill guy can i have ur insta? tots is so close to me as well . we should hit the gym one day!