Im not ugly u fags iv acended hard compared to last time

U can see that nigga still has his fat ass autistic habit to bite his cheeks until he createas a black hole what a nigglet
lmao just bones man i aint that autistic look at my lips carefully

thankss man u sound like a chill guy can i have ur insta? tots is so close to me as well . we should hit the gym one day!
Yhh buh icl I haven’t got socials atm my parents telling me to focus on exams and dat all long after GCSEs I’ll send them here 💯

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
But atm icl don’t listen to what these jealous ppl r saying they are will drive u crazy

• +1
Yhh buh icl I haven’t got socials atm my parents telling me to focus on exams and dat all long after GCSEs I’ll send them here 💯
we should give eachother tips man im so cooked for enlgish lit ibsr

for my mocks man i did alr i got five 9s 2 8s a 7 and one 5
Raaaaaah ur set for next month den I did trash compared 2 u 😂😂

• +1
Pe - 4 = 💀
Geo - 8-
History American West - 4-
History Henry VIII - 9=
Comp Sci - 8+
Combined - 77
English Lang - 7+
English Lit - Still ain’t got that back
Maths - 6 -

also we got told the poem question so the mock wasnt very real lmao , what subjects you doing?

Pe - 4 = 💀
Geo - 8-
History American West - 4-
History Henry VIII - 9=
Comp Sci - 8+
Combined - 77
English Lang - 7+
English Lit - Still ain’t got that back
Maths - 6 -
soliddddd btw did u do the 2023 comp sci paper 2 in ur mock? i got an 8 in comp sci too

soliddddd btw did u do the 2023 comp sci paper 2 in ur mock? i got an 8 in comp sci too
Luuv yh I did that paper that was crazy but 1st one carried I got a 9 in that then a 7 in paper 2.

• Love it
You're gl, they're just clowning on you cause you're indian. Still a smelly street shitter curry tho so who cares?

• JFL
ascended? maybe from subhuman to ltn. i mean just look at your underlip and philtrum hahahaha

• JFL
You're gl, they're just clowning on you cause you're indian. Still a smelly street shitter curry tho so who cares?
lmao i dont smell like a streetshitter jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21
You are you ugly indian you will never find love
too bad that iv already found someone the type of foid you watn ethnic men to stay away from :lul: why u racist ?

Man you look good don’t make you down by jealous sub 4s
thanks man its pretty hard not to go down tho this racism can hit hard ibsr even at a young age like 15