Im really thinking to rope guys

I dont even know bro, but 170 or something, 169. Its so bad
im 171
buy shoes that increase height and most importantly TRY TO LOOK AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE IN THE FACE. i am ready to cancel plans if i dont lean enough in the face that day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and DaGullas
Which are the best lifts

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Which are the best lifts
lifts are like contact lenses, i would only use them if like i went abroad, or a night club or some shit where people dont know me
i have nike airmax 720 sneakers, gives 4.1cm boost

• JFL
lifts are like contact lenses, i would only use them if like i went abroad, or a night club or some shit where people dont know me
i have nike airmax 720 sneakers, gives 4.1cm boost
Bro but i facemog like 90% or more of the guys i see. And also get heightmogged by like 70%

• JFL
I need more cms

• JFL
Bro but i facemog like 90% or more of the guys i see. And also get heightmogged by like 70%
why did u say u were 175 and 177-8 in shoes in PMs tho

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo
@DaGullas

I like these, but dress shoes are not good for all occasions, depends on your style:

These are good for casual wear:

TomCruisemaxxx

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
U live in portugal full of manlets there

I mean u look decent facially with tattoos. You will never be a god but you still look respectable. Be happy with what you have.

• +1
U live in portugal full of manlets there

I mean u look decent facially with tattoos. You will never be a god but you still look respectable. Be happy with what you have.
Its actually true. Now i will get 3/4 cm lifts plus the height boost of the shoes. I told u bro, facially i mog most of the guys here. If i get to atleast 175/76 im good. And can fix my undereye hollow. Then just get more tattoos and gymmaxx

Its actually true. Now i will get 3/4 cm lifts plus the height boost of the shoes. I told u bro, facially i mog most of the guys here. If i get to atleast 175/76 im good. And can fix my undereye hollow. Then just get more tattoos and gymmaxx
Yes but dont have ur hair down over ur forehead u look like a boy. Pull ur hair up like before and badboy max with tattoos and gym.

• +1
WHERE TO BUY RETIN A WITH CREDIT CARD. TELL ME NOW

Height means absolute nothing in fights, you'll get your ass kicked if you mess with a pro MMA fighter manlet.
Understandable, if youre 170 in europe its like bottom 20%. Or smth around that.
Once 2 cops controlled me on the street, one of them was very young probably just started and was like 170 also, or even 168 cm. He was framelet also, prolly below 60kg. I had zero fear of him and therefore 0 respect. He kept staring in my eyes, like suspecting that I might have some stuff with me that is illegal or smth, I was just staring back down being giga confident, having zero fear. If he would get physical, Id fuck him up, even though the other cop was slightly bigger than me, I wouldnt care to start a fight.

Having said that- you need to locationmaxx to sea, otherwise its literal hell on earth if you stay in the west.

At just 180cm average height I never even spend 1 though about being height mogged. The vast majority of men are either same height, slightly below that or JUST 2.5 cm on average taller than me. I dont feel inferior to ppl who are just max 2.5 cm taller than me on average. Sometimes I see much taller dudes, but I also dont care about those, as they basically mog 98% of male population, so I dont even care about them. Theyre literal unicorns.

Move to sea op, not only will you be average heighted, you will also be above average facially, compared to ricer men.

• +1
WHERE TO BUY RETIN A WITH CREDIT CARD. TELL ME NOW

Thx for looksmaxing advice

• Hmm...
Height means absolute nothing in fights, you'll get your ass kicked if you mess with a pro MMA fighter manlet.
weak logic. A tall pro MMA fighter or boxer will more often than not kick the small MMA fighters ass. A tall untrained guy will most of the time kick the ass of a small untrained guy.