Instagram mogs OLD to utter oblivion

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Within 5 mins of follower farming. Imagine I was doing this for hours a day actually trying to slay

@Amnesia
@WishIwasChico

If you're not maxxing your insta, literally wtf are you doing

What how

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Zeruel, 6ft4 and 20 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, bloomercel and yeeyeeslayer
Fuck bro give me advice, do I just follow random slags in the uk?
PM your profile and I'll give you some advice. Your profile has to be maxxed before you start this otherwise the ROI will be shit

Find a chad who looks like you and follow all the girls who like his pics

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Ricky212, geezcel and 7 others
PM your profile and I'll give you some advise. Your profile has to be maxxed before you start this otherwise the ROI will be shit

I don’t have instagram bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel, murdah, Zonar and 3 others
looks Russian?

I don’t have instagram bro
Banderas

That is a massive failo ngl

Even if you started now with insane pics, girls will be able to see when your account was created. It's a huge indicator of low status, low amount of friends and non NT ness. They will be thinking wtf has this guy been doing all these years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, dna_cel, Nigger and 12 others
What kind of pics do you post of yourself and how frequently?

View attachment 2788656

Even if you started now with insane pics, girls will be able to see when your account was created. It's a huge indicator of low status, low amount of friends and non NT ness. They will be thinking wtf has this guy been doing all these years
Really bro? I will try I think I mog enough to maybe get random slags to bypass this but probs over

What kind of pics do you post of yourself and how frequently?
I don't post often ngl but I have like mogger pics going back 9 years

You have to be GL for this to work btw

Copy this guy

Fuck instagram and fuck it’s like algorithm

Really bro? I will try I think I mog enough to maybe get random slags to bypass this but probs over
That's the whole point of Instagram, it's not enough to be GL guy with no friends, status or money

Girls want to see you're not some friendless basement dweller who doesn't leave the house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50251, bloomercel and WishIwasChico
That's the whole point of Instagram, it's not enough to be GL guy with no friends, status or money

Girls want to see you're not some friendless basement dweller who doesn't leave the house
Over

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Unless you're as GL as Maher, but even his pics were all giga NT and taken around the world (when I made the account)

I don't post often ngl but I have like mogger pics going back 9 years

You have to be GL for this to work btw

Copy this guy

Yeah my account has been blank for 8 years i have no plans on posting until whenever I get to at least ok looks

i hope AI puts an end to all this stupid shit.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster, bloomercel, buflek and 1 other person

instagram snatched

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and PseduoAryan
After shitty facebook experience I never really joined instagram and it's so fucking jova you have no idea

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: micropp, bloomercel, Xangsane and 1 other person
realistically is this even worth it at our age? I feel like it's mostly mental masturbation and wouldn't lead to many actual slays. Like how many of these women even live in your area and would be willing to meet up?
You can be strategic about it and farm followers from locals

Or even run promotions if you look good enough

They all work and it's easily the best strategy for slaying imo a lot of these girls aren't on OLD and aren't being messaged by thousands of guys a day. If you're HTN+ with a good insta, you'll prob be the best looking guy in her DMs, if not her entire following list

I have a lot of other proven tips on how to get the girls with 20k-80k followers but I'm not gonna reveal them on this shithole

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, disheartenedcel and fukmylyf
Another cold approach since I started this thread

Biden

@WishIwasChico
@fukmylyf

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, micropp, JL~ and 3 others
Fuck bro I followed like a hundred foids and one removed me from their followers list jfl it’s so over bro @forevergymcelling

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, fogdart, Ricky212 and 3 others
Fuck bro I followed like a hundred foids and one removed me from their followers list jfl it’s so over bro @forevergymcelling
You need to be fully maxxed in every pic. You can't be getting mogged in any pic, both face and height. You need pics in several different countries, exotic locations, house parties, at different venues with friends, pics with girls ect you insta has to scream well travelled, rich, outgoing, social, Chad

If I posted some IG stories of shit I've seen/encountered, I'd be called a larper

@Corleone

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shalomnigga, MoggerGaston, bloomercel and 3 others
You need to be fully maxxed in every pic. You can't be getting mogged in any pic, both face and height. You need pics in several different countries, exotic locations, house parties, at different venues with friends, pics with girls ect you insta has to scream well travelled, rich, outgoing, social, Chad

If I posted some IG stories of shit I've seen/encountered, I'd be called a larper

@Corleone
Ye it’s over completely for me I’m not made for instagram but to rot jfl

@Corleone
What's your rating? I get the impression that you look like Andre Silva with darker hair, jaw halo and slightly close set eyes from what I've heard

What's your rating? I get the impression that you look like Andre Silva with darker hair, jaw halo and slightly close set eyes from what I've heard
I don't have close set eyes at all, my ipd is pretty much perfect in relation to my skull width and pfl

I look like a mix between these at 5'9 + 20-21" bideltoid and gymcelled

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: infini and Zizou
Unless you're as GL as Maher, but even his pics were all giga NT and taken around the world (when I made the account)

I find it really hard to believe that ur gl, u do “chadfish” experiments bro.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
I find it really hard to believe that ur gl, u do “chadfish” experiments bro.
Ok lmao believe what you want

I’ve literally met like 10 PSLers irl and have attended/hosted several incelcons. Everyone has seen me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, fogdart, MoggerGaston and 2 others
all i got on insta was curry guys

I the only time women even actually read my messages let alone respond is if I've spoken to her irl then ask for her insta and start chatting on there. Oh and if they aren't from the uk

Bro flexing insta dms from indian :forcedsmile:

View attachment 2788656

getting started on ig even now is easy af. I didn’t have an ig until last summer when I went on my euro trip. Took 3 banger pics in different countries for my feed and stole a bunch of highlights from other people and added it to mine. Also bought like 3k fake followers so it doesn’t look too fake. A lot of people nowadays are archiving their pics from years ago anyways. So you always have that excuse if you get asked why ur posts are so new

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
forevergymcelling

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Is this what the med halo is about? @forevergymcelling

Instagram >>>>>> subhuman dating apps

You can be strategic about it and farm followers from locals
How do you find locals via IG?
I have a lot of other proven tips on how to get the girls with 20k-80k followers but I'm not gonna reveal them on this shithole
Dm this broken alt. Need more goth and chav slags.

I don't have close set eyes at all, my ipd is pretty much perfect in relation to my skull width and pfl

I look like a mix between these at 5'9 + 20-21" bideltoid and gymcelled

View attachment 2788706
Mogs Andre, fuark. You better be modelling.

Last edited:

@Corleone
so its basically Mike Thurstonmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
That's three so far

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Is old an app?

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
You need an equally narcy and chadstagram-maxxing guy so you can take tryhard pictures together in exotic locations, etc.

selfies don't cut it, incel
No Way Baby GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
PM your profile and I'll give you some advice. Your profile has to be maxxed before you start this otherwise the ROI will be shit

Just catfish as a chad bro

it’s too late for me, already have pics of my ltr up

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and forevergymcelling
if I was single I’d be instamaxxing so hard, especially being a photogeniccel ffs

• +1
Reactions: infini, 6ft4 and forevergymcelling
Highlights are even more nt than posts