Instagram mogs OLD to utter oblivion

How does your gf react to you following random girls to farm followers? I know women hate men who follow random women.

How does your gf react to you following random girls to farm followers? I know women hate men who follow random women.
she doesnt have social media

I finally started posting reasonable pics but only average 10 likes with half of them coming from OP, geezcel, doctorlooksmax, pinhead and Chadethnic101

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

I will try farm followers in EE since some girls there might be sympathetic to a low social status Celtic Mogger
Display any signs of low status in front of "your own" foids though and it's curtains

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
if I was single I’d be instamaxxing so hard, especially being a photogeniccel ffs
You do mog mate. Giga tanmaxxed.
I finally started posting reasonable pics but only average 10 likes with half of them coming from OP, geezcel, doctorlooksmax, pinhead and Chadethnic101
I'll do whatever it takes to be a part of that lineup.
Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

I will try farm followers in EE since some girls there might be sympathetic to a low social status Celtic Mogger
Display any signs of low status in front of "your own" foids though and it's curtains
How so? There are many different types of girls. Class, generation, neurotypicality, archetype etc.

Dating app are still more efficient at getting girls. Instagram is at best for exposure and letting women initiate relative to dating apps.