IPhone 8 front camera is the true flaw revealer

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
It highlights your pores, scars, unevenness and wrinkles more than any other cell phones. The only good thing is that it doesn't make your face look so bloated.

Sure it reveals the flaws but they are exaggerated. That along with lens distortion won't show you how you look IRL.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Future Arablite and Nibba
Sure it reveals the flaws but they are exaggerated. That along with lens distortion won't show you how you look IRL.
Until now I've used Samsung, Huawei and IPhone. Samsung makes your face look leaner and jawline more defined even without any filters, but that will make you delusional about your true looks. Huawei makes your face look bloated as fuck.

I'd say IPhone highlights your flaws the most, but as you said it's exaggerated. Samsung provides an ameliorated image of yourself, Huawei is somewhere in between.

The Pixel is by far the most accurate in terms of a real world representation. You can also get gcam (pixel camera app) on most modern phones if you can find the right apk.

Until now I've used Samsung, Huawei and IPhone. Samsung makes your face look leaner and jawline more defined even without any filters, but that will make you delusional about your true looks. Huawei makes your face look bloated as fuck.

I'd say IPhone highlights your flaws the most, but as you said it's exaggerated. Samsung provides an ameliorated image of yourself, Huawei is somewhere in between.
Concentrated Asperger's Syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Ngl I look worse in pics taken from my iPhone compared to other phones.