narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
  • JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics, aleksander, lassebasse and 1 other person
I drink creatine
my dick is still the same

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
but maybe it can help u

correlation != causation, working out while bulking increases test = higher dht, but higher dht doesn't necessarily mean a bigger cock past a certain age

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, Skywalker, aleksander and 3 others
i think its a 25% increase in DHT which is very good so yes

correlation != causation, working out while bulking increases test = higher dht, but higher dht doesn't necessarily mean a bigger cock past a certain age
Did you read the study?

It says that tesosterone didnt increases but DHT did,also working out has postive effect on Testosterone in the short term but not in the long term.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gooner23
Did you read the study?

It says that tesosterone didnt increases but DHT did,also working out has postive effect on Testosterone in the short term but not in the long term.
doesn't matter this has been asked for like a decade in tresssless communities the results varied, some people saw dht increases but most saw nothing. The reason for the dht increases is because you take creatine to workout which results in more test if your bulking which means more dht. Makes sense to me

doesn't matter this has been asked for like a decade in tresssless communities the results varied, some people saw dht increases but most saw nothing. The reason for the dht increases is because you take creatine to workout which results in more test if your bulking which means more dht. Makes sense to me
But in the study says that testosterone didnt increases,
did you read my post????

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: mfk
But in the study says that testosterone didnt increases,
did you read my post????
doesn't matter did you check all hormone levels other than dht and test, like free test, alot of people with altered dht levels had raised free test levels. Im just saying there has been 0 links to creatine increasing dht. And if it did raise it was because they simply were working out ...

was worried about the same s tudy like 5 years ago but it didn't really mean shit, why isn't it listing it as a side effect, its because its simply unrelated. Protein powder unironically could raise dht levels too, for the same exact reason

was worried about the same s tudy like 5 years ago but it didn't really mean shit, why isn't it listing it as a side effect, its because its simply unrelated. Protein powder unironically could raise dht levels too, for the same exact reason
it is too low though
do people here really think your cock will get bigger from creatine? :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
doesn't matter did you check all hormone levels other than dht and test, like free test, alot of people with altered dht levels had raised free test levels. Im just saying there has been 0 links to creatine increasing dht. And if it did raise it was because they simply were working out ...
wow i’ve never seen someone cope against a scientific publication as much as you are right now

• JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale
wow i’ve never seen someone cope against a scientific publication as much as you are right now
your talking to me? go look at the research yourself this question has been asked on tressless for almost a decade now you'd think they have an answer for you through research but its just a case of correlation != causation, if you lift weights = t increase = dht increase.

your talking to me? go look at the research yourself this question has been asked on tressless for almost a decade now you'd think they have an answer for you through research but its just a case of correlation != causation, if you lift weights = t increase = dht increase.
don’t you understand how scientific studies are conducted? you change a single independent variable, not two.

the linked study did not see them start lifting weights. the only change was creatine supplementation, which resulted in increased dht. you say “look at the research” but you won’t find a study that evaluates changes in dht as a result of starting both creatine and weights. because it’s always going to be one or the other.

Last edited:
don’t you understand how scientific studies are conducted? you change a single independent variable, not two.

the linked study did not see them start lifting weights. the only change was creatine supplementation, which resulted in increased dht. you say “look at the research” but you won’t find a study that evaluates changes in dht as a result of starting both creatine and weights. because it’s always going to be one or the other.
IN BOLD LETTERS ON TOP OF THE STUDY IT SAYS

dihydrotestosterone to testosterone ratio in college-aged rugby players​

did you read the study?​

Last edited:

once again this has been argued for like 10 years on hair loss websites the conclusion was the same exact thing, other studies have shown 0 increase in dht when used for nootropic and mental purposes

IN BOLD LETTERS ON TOP OF THE STUDY IT SAYS

dihydrotestosterone to testosterone ratio in college-aged rugby players​

did you read the study?​

they played rugby before the study was conducted too. they didn’t just suddenly start playing rugby, so only a single variable changed. nice try though.

Last edited:
once again this has been argued for like 10 years on hair loss websites the conclusion was the same exact thing, other studies have shown 0 increase in dht when used for nootropic and mental purposes
why are you still talking about hair loss? nobody’s talking about that.

there are complex pathways involved with hair loss that go beyond just having high dht.

why are you still talking about hair loss? nobody’s talking about that.

there are complex pathways involved with hair loss that go beyond just having high dht.
they played rugby before the study was conducted too. they didn’t just suddenly start playing rugby, so only a single variable changed. nice try though.
the reason this study is cited so much was cause of hair loss, but this result was never replicated despite being the one most studied supplements.

There has been 0 proof so far that creatine DIRECTLY resulted in increased dht, and yes they played rugby, they didn't just randomly stop, creatine is suppose to improve performance

the reason this study is cited so much was cause of hair loss, but this result was never replicated despite being the one most studied supplements.

There has been 0 proof so far that creatine DIRECTLY resulted in increased dht, and yes they played rugby, they didn't just randomly stop, creatine is suppose to improve performance
performance increase from creatine in any context would not be significant enough to show a 56% increase in dht like they did in this study.

remember, it only gives you an extra rep on lifting movements.

performance increase from creatine in any context would not be significant enough to show a 56% increase in dht like they did in this study.

thats the problem nothing was ever able to replicate the study so how accurate was it? with such a popular supplement why isn't dht increase labeled as a side effect. atleast ashwagandha has an argument for increasing test

don't worry bruh you aren't the only one that thinks it increases dht i was worried for 5 years but like i said its not a really conclusive study

Taking creatine will increase DHT
Working out in general while eating a balanced diet high in protein and natural carbs will increase GH and Test.

Don't expect anything after the puberty though.