Is drinking a large amount of milk a bad thing?

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
I drank like 3 liters today and it tasted fucking amazing and i wanna keep doing this, Is there any reason not to do this?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, falcon1 and BrahminBoss
Some will tell you yes, some no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
@BrahminBoss

Drinking milk is homosexual af

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, One Rep Max, kuroro and 7 others
3l doesn't sound very healthy. That's 144 grams of sugar just from the milk alone

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and Deleted member 20370
  • +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
if you drink it from tits only
anything else is cope

I need bones
There are literally dozens of other protein sources like fish, meat, protein powder, eggs etc.

Also too much protein is also bad for your body. 2g/kg of bodyweight is the recommended maximum

There are literally dozens of other protein sources like fish, meat, protein powder, eggs etc.

Also too much protein is also bad for your body. 2g/kg of bodyweight is the recommended maximum
But muh calcium and vitamin b12

I drank like 3 liters today and it tasted fucking amazing and i wanna keep doing this, Is there any reason not to do this?
the only bad thing is that it does contain sugar and drinking a shit ton will cause u to increase estrogen and willl probably give you gyno

I drink 5 litre of raw milks + tons of raw organic cheese+ and organic Greek yoghurt and I’m growing taller alongside playing basketball to grow taller via jumping high AF inducing micro fractures for height growth while listening to subliminals and sleeping 12hrs a day

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Milk is like an estrogen-packed drink that can totally make you feel bloated and give you skin breakouts if excessively consumed but maintaining a moderate intake of milk should generally be good

I drink 5 litre of raw milks + tons of raw organic cheese+ and organic Greek yoghurt and I’m growing taller alongside playing basketball to grow taller via jumping high AF inducing micro fractures for height growth while listening to subliminals and sleeping 12hrs a day
Mirin, Did you develop gyno and whats your bf percentage?

• +1
Reactions: curbyourlookism
milk is the food of the gods for bulk

dont listen to anyone

Well for most they are lactose intolerant in some capacity so for 70% people drinking milk has more negatives than you would have. If you are just trying to lean out than drink a 2 of raw milk from a reputable farm nearby. I used to drink regular milk more than a gallon a day

Well for most they are lactose intolerant in some capacity so for 70% people drinking milk has more negatives than you would have. If you are just trying to lean out then drink a 2 of raw milk from a reputable farm nearby. I used to drink regular milk more than a gallon a day
lactose intolerant people can drink raw milk

lactose intolerant people can drink raw milk
oh really, I never knew that. I haven't looked to much into the effect of raw milk but it seems like lots of the additives in regular milk exacerbates problems that people with lactose intolerant people would have. But I believe most people with lactose intolerant can drink milk too just not as much, due to digestive issues and some have digestive issue really bad, so does raw milk get rid of all lactose intolerant problems or is it just more minor?

How’s Sweden bro tell me about it how do the avg girl look over there send me pic if u can
You problaby already live here zoomali

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
average girl is white MTB
In my grade i feel like 50 perfcent of all the girls would be rated htb or above on here

In my grade i feel like 50 perfcent of all the girls would be rated htb or above on here
more like 40% for me but also you overrate irl because its harder to spot failos when in motion

more like 40% for me but also you overrate irl because its harder to spot failos when in motion
True but i am also extremly lucky

if you're in your teens keep going you will thank your future self for it you should take d3 k2 boron magnesium for optimal calcium metabolism for it to all go in your bones and make you a mogger

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
if you're in your teens keep going you will thank your future self for it you should take d3 k2 boron magnesium for optimal calcium metabolism for it to all go in your bones and make you a mogger
Im 16 and 187 trying to grow to atleast 193

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Try being 170 Somali when avg Somali is 6’4
Avg somali is pretty tall i guess but everything else about them is usually horrible

2g/kg?Where did u get this data dumbass?There are studies that say even 3.4g/kg is safe!For healthy people there is no need to worry abt this, the real worry will come if u maybe have kindey related health conditions!

Avg somali is pretty tall i guess but everything else about them is usually horrible
is Somali slaying Nordic girls in Sweden do Nordic girls like Somali dudes? Don’t be biased I love your woman

is Somali slaying Nordic girls in Sweden do Nordic girls like Somali dudes? Don’t be biased I love your woman
No girls only like morrocans or algerians when it comes to ethnics sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: falcon1
i rode that a lot of milk can cause gyno, i’ve been drinking it everyday and now i have some little gyno

Have fun with your bloated face and acne