Is drinking a large amount of milk a bad thing?

As long as it is raw, then all good

Heavily inflamed hormonal cystic acne

Donald Trump Handshake GIF by GIPHY News

Get enough calcium, zinc, magnesium from supplements, lots of non raw milk could end up being worse rather than better

is Somali slaying Nordic girls in Sweden do Nordic girls like Somali dudes? Don’t be biased I love your woman
Sorry but I've never ever seen a blonde girl with a black guy here in scandinavia although black guys slay latinas like it's nothing. I think I've said this to you before but you're better set in the west finding blondes there

Sorry but I've never ever seen a blonde girl with a black guy here in scandinavia although black guys slay latinas like it's nothing. I think I've said this to you before but you're better set in the west finding blondes there
True

Why would you drink milk when you can have booze?

Liberal milk!

milk is estrogenic

• +1
Reactions: OENKENNETH
Calcium sources: Poppy seeds (extremely high amounts), bananas etc.
What kind of shit advice is this?Yeah just eat seeds for calcium bro.JFL.

milk is estrogenic
Only if you buy it from the store,buy it from a farmer,it will have a little bit of estrogen but will still end up boosting t anyway.

Calcium sources: Poppy seeds (extremely high amounts), bananas etc.
Just eat goat cheese or normal cheese,buy it from a farmer and you should be okay.

I only drink milk and orange juice

• JFL
Reactions: OENKENNETH
I will stop now
All evidence points to the estrogen not being absorbed but whatever if you want to lsiten to a hamza viewer

But pasteurized milk means enzymes killed and minerals are denatured and they end up accumulating in you without being assimilated.

Last edited:

Last edited:
anyone can claim anything, why should i believe you ? I could also claim that drinking sperm will make you taller, if you don't believe me then you are a Reddit neckbeard
Holy shit you're retarded,high pufas,high antinutrients,hard to digest,max you can digest is some sprouted seeds at like once a week jfl