is hanging onto nostalgia after awhile turn into a cope-holdback mindset?

Fractal Orion

Fractal Orion

Combative
It's amazing to look back on everything you've done, all the events and whatnot in your life, but at some point, move on.

I've come to the realization that I've been spending lots and lots of time looking back on people and cherished memories, but honestly, at somepoint you're just thinking the same thoughts over again for a shred of comfort. Nostalgia is usually something you want back, so then why just sit there and think about it when you could be improving your life in-the-moment? Honestly this reminds me of how people always take photos of everything, instead of being in the moment, and they truly miss everything.

Some people get more incel everyday by hiding in a hole of half nostalgia half malice for how the world currently is, and others just waste time. Time will never be the same, there's no reason to go this deep with it. The song "Glory Days" is a 30-40 year old talking about highschool and his sexual experience with a teenager (weird tbh) and he feels his life is behind him. Loser peaked at highschool, and just kept onto those like 4 years of memories to blow over his early life. Nostalgia also ties into not letting go. My mom was/is a prime example of this. She'd never sleep and only feel down about the past, and the friends that died. LIKE BRO IF U WANT IT AGAIN SO MUCH MOVE ON AND MAKE NEW EXPERIENCES

Cope, go get some real help fr

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, fuxkdakikez, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
You dont even talk about your trauma as a story
You talk about it as some achievement
Fucking werido

explain how it was an achievement btw?)

Like the way you talk I just know you're a faggot leftie that listens to nothing but trap music
Why you getting all knowledgeable on your trauma
Your doing it to gloat in some werid way
When I talked about my trauma it was dead on
I didnt make a fucking story book page out of it

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and AsGoodAsItGets
Like the way you talk I just know you're a faggot leftie that listens to nothing but trap music
i am knowledgable on my trauma because ive lived through it, not you and ive spent awhile reflecting and getting advice, (your still getting pissed at a teenager here for living through abuse) and i dont follow an ideology, im just not racist, my trauma was dead on too thats some of what happened to me and how it made me feel. not my fault i have alot to say, or use better wording than you?

im just gonna ignore you from this point, pls keep whining on my threads incel dickrider

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and AsGoodAsItGets
You're pressed cause he's not a racist?

Example of how trauma affects people differently here.

• +1
Reactions: Fractal Orion, horizontallytall and Ricky212