Is htn Just a meme??

the only difference between htn and chad is in the eye of the beholder.

attractive is attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, dopaminebeyondfried, Akhi and 2 others
Back in the old days of PSL there was Just incel, normie and chad. HTN sounds Just like a Stretch, let alone the further dissection into low, mid and High mtn etc.

I asked people to post htns and there were Just a bunch of chads. There are no htns. You're either repulsive, normal or attractive

Wait till blud hears about low, medium, high htn.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
the only difference between htn and chad is in the eye of the beholder.

attractive is attractive.

Same with Stacies, there hasn't been a single universally agreed Stacy.

It causes inflation, everybody calls themselves a HTN or HTN potential. HTN suddenly becomes incel tier etc due to narcy subhumans in ratings section :feelshehe:

No no bro, it's htn with chadlite potential

3804315 IMG 20231206 032828

• Woah
Reactions: nofap
Mgk is a normie
cringe cope
he has less wide facial appeal than other 2 guys

he is 6'4, has a pretty face with threatening features, while having a huge tall skull

Last edited:
  • +1
cringe cope
he has less wide facial appeal than other 2 guys

he is 6'4, has a pretty face with threatening features, while having a huge tall skull
Cope is thinking he's above mtn. He's just statusmaxxed + tall

• +1
Reactions: nofap and St.TikTokcel
Cope is thinking he's above mtn. He's just statusmaxxed + tall
he fucks megan fox, and status doesn't really comes into the equation as she is way more known

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
She wouldnt come near him if he was a plumber

Nah youre right bud. This guy is chad and comparable to gandy
View attachment 2863289 View attachment 2863293
Pointless to argue, bucko. Most of them are tone-deaf. They really think that someone like elordi is a gigachad when he's merely statusmaxxed and carried by height. At my stature, he'd be stacking shelves in LIDL.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, MoggerGaston and cytoplasm
but gandy has a way uglier wife, so who cares at the end? they're both max SMV it doesn't change anything at that level, only that you'll get praised by some kid online.
Mgks smv is his status. Gandys whole career is based solely off his looks. But sure in the end it makes no practical difference

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
This is who the bull thinks he is
bro shut the fuck up you always make it about me. you're more obsessed with me than myself

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, cytoplasm and Ricky212
Mgks smv is his status. Gandys whole career is based solely off his looks. But sure in the end it makes no practical difference
but there are tons of high status guys which from megan could choose from?

but there are tons of high status guys which from megan could choose from?
Theyre both mentally ill freaks. I dont think thats a coincidence

• JFL
Theyre both mentally ill freaks. I dont think thats a coincidence
so personality is not completely a cope at the end of the day. org users just need their mentally ill princess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and cytoplasm
No, there's a difference between regular attractive, very attractive, and extremely attractive. Are you seriously going to act like Jon Erik Hexum was on the same level as your everyday HTN white guy because they're both attractive? Lol. It's dumb to group all attractive people together.

• +1
Reactions: F36
View attachment 2863147
View attachment 2863146
View attachment 2863167
all of them are 'chads'/very attractive guys

some girls will characterise them "autistic, looks gay, high class, looks like he has a big dick, only for one night etc" etc but this doesnt change the fact that theyre attractive, theres more to it.

like all of these super attractive big guys would be able to fuck any single girl irl (unless they cheat) given some interaction. avg guys are not even close capable
Megan gun kelly rapper guy looks like SHIT. This is so retarded

No, there's a difference between regular attractive, very attractive, and extremely attractive. Are you seriously going to act like Jon Erik Hexum was on the same level as your everyday HTN white guy because they're both attractive? Lol. It's dumb to group all attractive people together.
We can argue about who's more attractive, but at the end of the day an "HTN" is Someone Who Is still going to get girls easily, which Is what good looks are for.

We can argue about who's more attractive, but at the end of the day an "HTN" is Someone Who Is still going to get girls easily, which Is what good looks are for.
A htn is someone who can get mtbs easily, and get htbs, and MAYBE get stacylites. A chad is someone who can get all of them easily.

I agree chadilte should prob be removed tho, it should probably just be subhuman ltn mtn htn and chad

HTN = good looking guy but nothing extraordinary about them, high frequency in the population whereas chadlite = good looking guy on most accounts and a low frequency in the population, you can guess what I would say for chad...

just having incel, normie and chad works.

htn is normie