is it ovER for me? 17M 171cm

• OP π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • Start date
π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

if you wanna TAG me then copy π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„•
I'm Htn with bad skin and bad colouring with hyperpigmentation from acne and acne scars...... Many women and Men complement my looks and they find it kinda hard to believe that i dont have gf plus They say I'm handsome and act flirty with me.................. is it ovER? Or should i gymmax a bit to get lean and skin maxx? I'm Indian btw.

I'm 22% bf% almost. But i still have a REALLY GOOD structured face (better than 93% of Indians).....

It's just that I'm 171 cm which is average for Zoomers like me in India.

Is it ovER? What more can i do to improve myself?

How 2 induce growth spurt? i never had it. My mom says i might have it NOW cuz my uncles got their spurt in their 17s and 18s.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and chosen-one
Send pic in pm to find the true answer. No one can answer this question without knowing what ur face looks like

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Trannymax or rope if you don't become taller by the time you're 21.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, RAMU KAKA, kebab and 3 others
If ur plates are not closed just inject and pray for the best

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Nick.Harte
If you live in India, you should just arrange marriage and be done with it...

• Hmm...
If you live in India, you should just arrange marriage and be done with it...
not possible if you don't have a good career or moneymaxxed.

I just turned 17 this month. Most women of my age range like White/Korean boys or Indians who are tall, handsome and earn money.

Most Zoomer males who are getting married are Moneymaxxed. The internet has destroyed the minds of Every Pajeeta sadlyπŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜ž

Even my female friends keep discussing about the handsome males in their town and Converse over how to earn money and go to foreign countries or rich States of India to find BoyfriendsπŸ’€

I guess i need to learn how to cope with my life. Atleast my mother loves me but she said if i don't get into a college by 2025 she's going to throw me out from home.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar and Nick.Harte
I think I doubt the HTN part

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

Last edited:
I think I doubt the HTN part
Maybe I'm High MTN ...My Blackpilled sis says I'm MTN.....cuz of skin.....But i still get a Good amount of Attention from women even if I don't approach them.

I might become HTN if i improve my Skin

• +1
Reactions: wsada
  • So Sad
I dunno man from what u were saying u sound over
which part exactly? Height?

I won't say OVER cuz My Isn't a negative cuz most men are shorter than me or 5'7'' like me.

Women date guys who r shorter than me or Like me. So not a prob in India ig.

((((Atleast not Till now,,,, maybe in Future when Women get blackpilled more which is already happening))))

Rip in pieces friend... Rip in pieces...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
pm pics, people complementing you means nothing

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I just turned 17 this month. Most women of my age range like White/Korean boys or Indians who are tall, handsome and earn money.
Most Zoomer males who are getting married are Moneymaxxed. The internet has destroyed the minds of Every Pajeeta sadlyπŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜ž
Even my female friends keep discussing about the handsome males in their town and Converse over how to earn money and go to foreign countries or rich States of India to find BoyfriendsπŸ’€
Over for India...

• +1
I'm Htn with bad skin and bad colouring with hyperpigmentation from acne and acne scars...... Many women and Men complement my looks and they find it kinda hard to believe that i dont have gf plus They say I'm handsome and act flirty with me.................. is it ovER? Or should i gymmax a bit to get lean and skin maxx? I'm Indian btw.

I'm 22% bf% almost. But i still have a REALLY GOOD structured face (better than 93% of Indians).....

It's just that I'm 171 cm which is average for Zoomers like me in India.

Is it ovER? What more can i do to improve myself?

How 2 induce growth spurt? i never had it. My mom says i might have it NOW cuz my uncles got their spurt in their 17s and 18s.
MSM + Vitamin C + NAC (+ L-Glutathione), Kojic Acid Soap.

Also use tret, you can literally get it for cheap in India.

• +1
MSM + Vitamin C + NAC (+ L-Glutathione), Kojic Acid Soap.

Also use tret, you can literally get it for cheap in India.
Thanks a lot for this. I will definitely try this out in 2025.

My experience with Tret:---

I have applied Tret for 2 yrs almost. Got only 2 shades lighter jfl.

My skin reacts to Tret and i get pimples and dry skin.

So i have stopped using it for 8 months already.

Plus my parents ARE EXTREMELY POOR they can't afford a separate Tret cream for me(cuz my sister buys every month ig) plus they can't afford Hyaluronic acid for me too......

I only apply Benzoyl peroxide to my Pimples and Apply sunscreen to moisturise my face and protect it from 10 UV INDEX, West Bengal sun.πŸ’€πŸ˜“πŸ”†

Images 2

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh

I guess i need to learn how to cope with my life. Atleast my mother loves me but she said if i don't get into a college by 2025 she's going to throw me out from home.
Will the population go down then

Will the population go down then
Not really cuz arrange marriage still exists
And pajeetas don't have any other option except arrange marriage or otherwise they will Tarnish their rep in soyciety.

Maybe it will take 2 more decades for India to become A Hypergamous Society like the West.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
if you're indian it's not over

• Hmm...