Is it possible to have asymmetric forehead/browridge projection

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Just curious if this is real, cause I feel like it isn't really a thing with the nose/chin tbh, only infras/zygos. I am very asymmetric and my nose seems to project the same amount on both sides (It looks more projected on my more recessed side and less projected on the more forward grown side), same with chin I'm pretty sure. I can't really tell for the forehead/browridge

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
attractive features are much more important that symmetry

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Agendum, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
Just curious if this is real, cause I feel like it isn't really a thing with the nose/chin tbh, only infras/zygos. I am very asymmetric and my nose seems to project the same amount on both sides (It looks more projected on my more recessed side and less projected on the more forward grown side), same with chin I'm pretty sure. I can't really tell for the forehead/browridge

the lower on the face the higher likelihood of asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
the lower on the face the higher likelihood of asymmetry
I guess so as jaw asymmetry is a thing, but luckily is easy to fix. Midface asymmetry is kinda hardest to fix though.

Possible causes are because you chewed a lot on one side so the while face developed more and/or plagiocephaly

• +1
I have it only slightly, I have a bigger discrepancy on my infraorbital rims though and it was caused by chewing on one side only for like 7 months since I had a broken tooth

• +1