Is it worth it?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Is it worth pumping and dumping a subhuman foid to lose my virginity?
Literally subhuman face 2.5PSL but average body.
I feel like I should do it so I have some experience when it comes to my next girl (if ever)

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
How old are you?

If you feel you can do better than that girl then wait and do better, Sex is great but its not the be all end all of life my man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Ethnicsmatter and Deleted member 1089
If you feel you can do better than that girl then wait and do better, Sex is great but its not the be all end all of life my man.

I feel like what if I never get the opportunity again? But at the same time I will literally feel disgusted at what i have done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I feel like what if I never get the opportunity again? But at the same time I will literally feel disgusted at what i have done.
Yeah the feeling of disgust doesn't go, just focus on yourself and a better opportunity will come around.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1089
If i was you in that situation without a doubt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1089
Yeah the feeling of disgust doesn't go, just focus on yourself and a better opportunity will come around.

I hope so,
I guess I’ll just wait out and see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and samm735
yes

• +1
Reactions: nattycel, fobos and Deleted member 1089
@weissbier this is not the way

It's not like you'll never get a chance again. Remember the morph. Losing mine in the wrong situation is amongst my biggest regrets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and samm735
  • +1
Send pic bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
If you are over 3.5 psl no

• +1
gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
I’m 15.

You still have time then,
But be sure to get some as soon as possible.
Its physically damaging to still be a virgin at 18, I will lose it this summer though I dont care if it has to be 1PSL foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
You still have time then,
But be sure to get some as soon as possible.
Its physically damaging to still be a virgin at 18, I will lose it this summer though I dont care if it has to be 1PSL foid

Just fuck anything tbh man

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Deleted member 1089
You'd probably feel disgust afterwards and regret it.
I fapped to, let's say not so pleasant looking things, when I was horny and I always regretted it afterwards.
This effect would be even harder if I did it irl.
Probably wouldn't even get a boner.

• +1
^

If you can do better then you fuck this girl and the one after it.
Honestly, waiting for the "right" person is such a beta thing to say. idk how
can a man even think like this. I always thought only females had this thought process

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
I honestly wouldn't if I was you.

I might, I might not.
Anyways I’m going to fuck atleast two women this summer even if they are sub 2 on the PSL scale

I might, I might not.
Anyways I’m going to fuck atleast two women this summer even if they are sub 2 on the PSL scale
It's your choise at the end of the day.Get you some sub-human pussy.

can a man even think like this. I always thought only females had this thought process
If it's a case of oneitis, saving yourself for your true love, I'd perceive that as beta. If it's a case of self-respect and holding yourself to the same standard you'd hold a future spouse to, that's inherently masculine, given morality is a masculine thing.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel and samm735
Not waiting for the right one, but rather having standards and not fucking someone you find sexually unattractive?

• +1
If it's a case of oneitis, saving yourself for your true love, I'd perceive that as beta. If it's a case of self-respect and holding yourself to the same standard you'd hold a future spouse to, that's inherently masculine, given morality is a masculine thing.

Stop coping low t twinkcel

• +1

Bro this is 2019, your future spouse isn't even on the morality scale. This why I said it's beta.
You're missing out on potential learning experiences thinking like a monk and being high standard.

• +1
I was about to fuck a trans girl (FtM) yesterday, but then I stopped myself. I saw her in the place we were supposed to meet up and told myself, "nope, this isn't happening". Luckily she didn't know what i looked like, but i knew what she looked like.

I went in, got a coffee to play it off, then left.

Moral of the story: don't do shit that you'll regret

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Deleted member 656
Problem solved
[

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: samm735, dogtown, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person

Fuark bro I’m on nofap
I was about to fuck a trans girl (FtM) yesterday, but then I stopped myself. I saw her in the place we were supposed to meet up and told myself, "nope, this isn't happening". Luckily she didn't know what i looked like, but i knew what she looked like.

I went in, got a coffee to play it off, then left.

Moral of the story: don't do shit that you'll regret

:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: nattycel and Deleted member 656
One day you'll understand

There are a plethora of moral women

Learning experiences jfl
:feelskek:

Learning experiences jfl

Yes your number one priority has to be to learn how to deal with women.
Not waiting for the right one, and when this supposed right one shows up,
it plays you like a fiddle

Women only become moral when they hit the wall and all of a sudden "want to settle down" tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656 and nattycel
:ROFLMAO:
Unironically believes in "true love"

Good looks make you deluded
I don't believe in true love.
:feelskek:

Learning experiences jfl

Yes your number one priority has to be to learn how to deal with women.
Not waiting for the right one, and when this supposed right one shows up,
it plays you like a fiddle
That has nothing to do with sex tbh and you have to be an idiot to get played by a woman

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
I don't believe in true love.

That has nothing to do with sex tbh and you have to be an idiot to get played by a woman
Just look at relationships around you, men are being played left right and center.

But now you will say, you're smarter than "those" men. But guess what? They all
thought the same.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown and Deleted member 656
Just look at relationships around you, men are being played left right and center.

thought the same.
I don't see that. I see happy monogamous relationships, as is standard here. I've heard of only one instance of cheating in my life, and the girl was shunned by men and women alike for it. I see a sizeable number of girls with genuine moral concerns, and I see promiscuous women socially isolated by their former friends.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

thought the same.
got played by my oneitis when i was 20 after 2 and a bit years with her, never trust women they have a plethora of options no matter if youre better looking than them or not.
Current ex is different, she failed uni term on same day as family death and couldnt handle relationship

but NEVER believe what a women says only believe her actions.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel and Deleted member 656
got played by my oneitis when i was 20 after 2 and a bit years with her, never trust women they have a plethora of options no matter if youre better looking than them or not.
Current ex is different, she failed uni term on same day as family death and couldnt handle relationship

but NEVER believe what a women says only believe her actions.
agreed

• +1