Is leanmaxxing at 17 wise?

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
I am roughly 16-18% bf, I can see bones and i am very tempted to cut to 10%-8%. Will this kill my test and stunt my face growth?

If you're not 6 foot at 17 you won't be 6 foot at 20.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
You are mixing up facts. Fat tissue is the #1 cause of low testosterone, and increases estrogen

If you drop to lean body fat levels, your testosterone will increase.

Being lean will allow you to grow to your optimal height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
I am roughly 16-18% bf, I can see bones and i am very tempted to cut to 10%-8%. Will this kill my test and stunt my face growth?
No cut looking good in your teens and early twenties is everything who cares for 0.5 inches nigga

You are mixing up facts. Fat tissue is the #1 cause of low testosterone, and increases estrogen

If you drop to lean body fat levels, your testosterone will increase.

Being lean will allow you to grow to your optimal height.
how about the lack of calories during cutting? wouldnt that be bad for growth and hormones?

how about the lack of calories during cutting? wouldnt that be bad for growth and hormones?
If you get enough micronutrients and protein, no, a short cut isn't going to stunt you.

It's effectively going to be a carb and fat cut if you intend to preserve muscle mass during the cut (so your daily protein is going to be somewhere around 120-200g depending on your weight)

You aren't removing them from the diet entirely, just slightly reducing the amounts of carbs and fats you eat.

You can also speed up the cut by doing excercise daily, even 300kcal a day adds up to half a kilo lost every two weeks.

I wouldn't touch illegal fat burners until your puberty is over because the side effects on still growing people (i.e. teens) are unknown.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and MrOrion
No it will stunt your growth.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1