Is Mild MSE or SARPE expansion worth it ?

yeah you’re oldgen
Joined Jul 2, 2023
not saying i am. just not a tiktok fag like you. go and buy a mewing course to help you fix your subhumanity.

not saying i am. just not a tiktok fag like you. go and buy a mewing course to help you fix your subhumanity.
brudda you are literally low ltn. stop the mental masturbation n go fix your narrow palate

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Can’t blame you tbh

IMG 9634

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
hard to tell ur bluepilled af and have the same shitty arguments as them.
yeah you’re oldgen
Joined Jul 2, 2023
im not bluepilled. im literally going off what people on this forum tell me about my looks. idrc about this whole situation anymore tbh. i got better stuff to do. you guys have yourselves a good day of rotting.

im not bluepilled. im literally going off what people on this forum tell me about my looks. idrc about this whole situation anymore tbh. i got better stuff to do. you guys have yourselves a good day of rotting.
JFLL subhumantivities. good luck getting to htn before 2028 bud.

Eric Cartman Circle GIF by South Park

• JFL
  • JFL
good job buddy, now get out of my country you border jumping faggot
never stepped foot in india and never will. that’s all you bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
why’re you worried about the EU when your house is filled with shit and rats?
Hrithik Roshan Bollywood GIF
i’m not kidding. i seriously hope you immigrant shitskins get deported back to your shitholes

• +1
Reactions: kebab
  • JFL
patiently waiting.

6'2 and HTN by June or rope​

I hope you wont puss out
well in all honesty it won’t be by june. probably will be later like december or something but it doesn’t matter. i don’t plan on being on this forum for that much longer. genuinely ignoring all the silly insults i suggest you do the same. it’s simply not a place you wanna be at for too long if you want to be a normal person.

well in all honesty it won’t be by june. probably will be later like december or something but it doesn’t matter. i don’t plan on being on this forum for that much longer. genuinely ignoring all the silly insults i suggest you do the same. it’s simply not a place you wanna be at for too long if you want to be a normal person.
send pics

get MSE, but before getting it see if you dental height is even or uneven, if uneven get starecta to fix that so your smile wont look retarded and your face wont be lopsided. also after getting mse next get ALF and hard mew like crazy
What is alf?