Is namepill real?

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
Does having a unattractive name make you have less smv? Ive seen those trends of girls rating which male names are best but i dont know if its real or not. I have a very looksmin name in that case.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, j05, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 4 others
My name is Leonidas btw

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Spiritualcell, RaidenJTR, Icon and 2 others
If your name is some nerd shit like Humphrey or Melvin, Leonidas is a mogger name though. It could be shortened to Leo and sounds like the name of a king when said fully.

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR, Icon, dgzty and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dgzty, sportsmogger and Deleted member 52625
If your name is some nerd shit like Humphrey or Melvin, Leonidas is a mogger name though. It could be shortened to Leo and sounds like the name of a king when said fully.
spartan's king name

• +1
Reactions: Icon and dn7
the name 'leonardo' mogs tho he should probobly go by that

My name is Leonidas btw
all black names sound the same so you dont got anything to worry about. i think that a name that ends in an uh/ah sound might be the most attractive type of name.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
wtf were your parents thinking trying soo hard to be different with that random ass name
My name was originally gonna be Love, Corny ass parents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 47332, j05 and 5 others
all black names sound the same so you dont got anything to worry about. i think that a name that ends in an uh/ah sound might be the most attractive type of name.
Im not black

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899
its not a normie name tho

• +1
Maybe if you were a girl it wound sound good, but a man named love is suifuel :lul: :lul:
Imagine being named Love and not being prettyboy slayer and just being sub5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, zainab, Corleone and 1 other person
i know a man named angel :lul:
Imagine being named angel and not having this pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and BowlCutMogger
It's unique in a goodway. If you are HTN or higher than it will sound cool and make you look so much cooler
According to this site im HTN

• +1
isnt that like a regular mexican name too? if your white called angel its over
Mexicans deciding to name their child angel and it comes out looking like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, gigell, Deleted member 44159 and 1 other person
According to this site im HTN
people will probably think of you as a spartan if you have med pheno, if nordic just get jacked and grow a beard to look like a viking. :)

• +1
I actually know a mexican named angel that looks like that kid with a bowl cut :lul::lul:
Why are mexicans being deathnic not talked about more here

• +1
Does having an unattractive name make you have less smv? Ive seen those trends of girls rating which male names are best but i dont know if its real or not. I have a very looksmin name in that case.
Wouldn’t say it really is, but an exotic name is a small halo

Ik a guy with a very ethnic sounding name, yet his results are about what I would expect of someone with his statistics (Chadlite bones, below average height, Indian (in the west), he does pretty decent with girls. He also comes from a pretty wealthy family, but idk if that impacts his smv much.

Why are mexicans being deathnic not talked about more here
they can be quite good looking, I know more good looking mexican than deathnic ones. This site just has a negativity bias 🤷‍♂️

Wouldn’t say it really is, but an exotic name is a small halo

Ik a guy with a very ethnic sounding name, yet his results are about what I would expect of someone with his statistics (Chadlite bones, below average height, Indian (in the west), he does pretty decent with girls. He also comes from a pretty wealthy family, but idk if that impacts his smv much.
If he has a G wagon or some expensive mercedes/BMW turkish girls will flock too him :lul:

He also comes from a pretty wealthy family, but idk if that impacts his smv much.
It impacts his smv if he wears designer or has a nice car, Atleast it does for me

• +1
Does having a unattractive name make you have less smv? Ive seen those trends of girls rating which male names are best but i dont know if its real or not. I have a very looksmin name in that case.
Sort of, some names are more attractive than others but i think the differentiating factor that determines this is how white the name is and this can be seen in arab countries with christian populations. They can look the same but one is named jack and the other is named abdul and i think we both know who has the higher smv.

So pretty much any white name is good.

If he has a G wagon or some expensive mercedes/BMW turkish girls will flock too him :lul:
has two cars: a Hennessy pickup truck (vehicle tuning company that is very expensive, and specializes in high performance vehicles), and a Porsche 718 GT4

This is in the United States in a pretty conservative area

• +1
has two cars: a Hennessy pickup truck (vehicle tuning company that is very expensive, and specializes in high performance vehicles), and a Porsche 718 GT4

Porsche and a expensive ass pickup truck? at least 10 girls have sucked him off in those cars

I have a subhuman name

Damn he mogs me i got a bmw 4 series

• +1
Yes its real

what will becky do when she mentions the new guy she is talking to and says his name is Eugene? She will rot. when she moans his name? rot.

If you have a long name or foreign name always shorten it. My user is my irl name that i go by which is also shortened.

It's why names like Jake are always common and they are always the pretty boy. Any pretty boy always has a good and easy name.

If you have a long name or foreign name always shorten it. My user is my irl name that i go by which is also shortened.
I shorten Leonidas to Leo for this reason, But people just call me by my last name

• +1
Reactions: Ajay
Yes its real

what will becky do when she mentions the new guy she is talking to and says his name is Eugene? She will rot. when she moans his name? rot.

It's why names like Jake are always common and they are always the pretty boy. Any pretty boy always has a good and easy
I don’t think I have ever even heard a gl guy named Eugene

• +1
Reactions: Ajay
Your name will never be a major halo but it can be an absolutely massive failo.
JFL imagine you're talking to an attractive woman and she asks for your name and you say some retarded shit like Rajesh or Eugene.

In almost all cases, just going with typical goyim names like Tony or Jack will be the best option.

• JFL
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
I don’t think I have ever even heard a gl guy named Eugene
Its cause when you name someone you name then based on what you should expect from them, Eugenes will always be ugly truecels, Chads will always be highschool jocks, Leonidas will always be mysterious (autistic)

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Its cause when you name someone you name then based on what you should expect from them, Eugenes will always be ugly truecels, Chads will always be highschool jocks, Leonidas will always be mysterious (autistic)
practically every htn+ guy in my school has a typical sounding 1-2 syllable name

If you have an exotic name, it will halo you if you are normie+ and failo you if sub5

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian