Is there a benefit to drinking a gallon of water a day?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I've seen all these before and after acne videos where the person drinks a gallon a day and it clears them up less face bloat too.

I have been doing this for 3 days now using distilled gallon of water. The good thing I noticed is I am less hungry and I don't ever feel thirsty whereas I was thirsty a lot before. The bad news is I feel gross its like having 8 pounds of water moving around in my gut.

I also have to pee every 1-2 hours I used to piss like twice a day now its more like 8-10

U become Aqua man during sex

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
People online said eventually the body adapts so far mine hasn't I am drinking 4-5X more water then I normally do

I've seen all these before and after acne videos where the person drinks a gallon a day and it clears them up less face bloat too.

I have been doing this for 3 days now using distilled gallon of water. The good thing I noticed is I am less hungry and I don't ever feel thirsty whereas I was thirsty a lot before. The bad news is I feel gross its like having 8 pounds of water moving around in my gut.

I also have to pee every 1-2 hours I used to piss like twice a day now its more like 8-10
I'm still yet to see someone citing a science based information on this, this is a myth like shaving with a razor constantly making your beard grow thicker, people swear by it but just like gallon of water science doesn't support it

water poisoning.

People online said eventually the body adapts so far mine hasn't I am drinking 4-5X more water then I normally do
It takes 21 days to adapt so keep on going and yes a gallon of water everyday is very good for your health