Facial changes + water retention HGH

L

looksmaxxiscrazy637

Iron
I've been taking HGH for about 2 weeks, 10 iu a day. Before that I was on 5mg CJC dac a week for about 2 months. I've noticed extreme water retention, and believe it or not, my face got much rounder, likely because of the 6kg /13lb weight gain. I had a chiseled jawline before, but now it looks more like a bloated chiseled jawline if that makes sense. I'm not sure if its the weight that did this.

Questions: How can I prevent parts of my face growing like my nose and ears. How can I combat water retention?

I've been taking HGH for about 2 weeks, 10 iu a day. Before that I was on 5mg CJC dac a week for about 2 months. I've noticed extreme water retention, and believe it or not, my face got much rounder, likely because of the 6kg /13lb weight gain. I had a chiseled jawline before, but now it looks more like a bloated chiseled jawline if that makes sense. I'm not sure if its the weight that did this.

Questions: How can I prevent parts of my face growing like my nose and ears. How can I combat water retention?
height change?
add photos bhai
no photo = dnr

height change?
add photos bhai
no photo = dnr
past 2.5 months, 0.75 inch growth(0.73 to be exact). ur crazy if u think im posting photos here