Is there a way to fix my subhuman proportions?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
At 6'0, I get guessed 5'8, 5'9 jfl it's over.

Why?

Because my torso is longer, or the same length, as my legs. I stood next to my friend who is 5'7 and we had the same length legs but I just had far taller torso. Then I stood next to another guy who was 6'2 and we basically had the same torso length but he had longer legs.

Is there any way to fix this? I'm hopping on hgh soon but I'm guessing I will grow proportionally, so I doubt my legs will get longer than my torso.

Jfl at my subhuman genes. Everyone is experiences height inflation while I experience height deflation.

Humerus lengthening

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

Why?

Because my torso is longer, or the same length, as my legs. I stood next to my friend who is 5'7 and we had the same length legs but I just had far taller torso. Then I stood next to another guy who was 6'2 and we basically had the same torso length but he had longer legs.

Is there any way to fix this? I'm hopping on hgh soon but I'm guessing I will grow proportionally, so I doubt my legs will get longer than my torso.

Jfl at my subhuman genes. Everyone is experiences height inflation while I experience height deflation.
long torsos are attractive

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and Napoleon1800
Walk with weights

• +1
you can easily fraud it by wearing high waist pants

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I think I saw a post of a guy that got taller by 1cm by walking with weights on his ankles ifk
I don't need to become taller, I need longer legs

• +1
sometimes i wish i had bad proportions so i could get LL

• +1
Then u can fraud with lifts or get LL without looking like a clown

• +1
Okay it's not like that jfl it's more that my torso and legs are like the same length

I have pretty long torso tho. I can wear lifts without looking weird

• +1
Yea when I wear lifts it don't look weird but I don't wear lifts to save my posture
I only wear 1 inch lifts u get used to it after a while

• +1

Why?

LL and be 6'4 perfect height

• +1