Is there any danger to megadoseing protein lookswise

user123456

user123456

Master
Im going on a rad 140 cycle with 300 grams of protein per day soon

Not really, though most science based lifters believe beyond 1g per pound to bodyweight to at most 1.25g it's doing absolutely nothing. Even while enhanced

long term it will age you quicker short term though not really

this really depends on your protein sources though, if ur not eating from extremely heatlhy sources such as lean cut meats, eggs etc you will rape ur skin quality since most will just resort to protein powder and etc which will make u break out

• +1
Reactions: coispet
There may be benefits to high protein intakes if you are blasting gear. But not sure about 300g of protein. :lul: You're already fucking around with SARMs so might as well find out OP. You don't want to be blasting gear and then not make the most of it.

For my fellow noble natties reading this, 1g/lb is way overkill for natties. I eat about 1.6g protein/kg minimum. I weigh 67.7kg 167cm tall so I eat about 108g protein minimum daily. Probably more like 1.8g/kg or maybe even higher when I have chicken breast for dinner and/or a tuna sandwich and wrap for lunch. And even that is probably too much. The vast majority of your gains come from how well you train, not your macros. Though I noticed that my energy and strength in the gym is lessened whenever I go low-carb high-fat. Because of the glucose spike and glycogen loading benefits of carbs.

And if you are on SARMs like RAD 140 or roids, obviously the gear elevates your ability to build muscle mass and burn body fat. Stoffer on IG is a notorious roider who bulked 50 lbs in one year from like 175 to 225 at 6'2" and the dude still has a rock hard six pack. Dylan McKnight has been exposed as a fake natty recently as well. A large percentage of influencers lie about PED usage. I've been lifting natty for 20 months and make slow progress and then you have 21 year old punks who only lifted 2 years who are jacked to the gills and claim natty. GTFOH.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T3cel
That's gonna kill testosterone no?