is this real to you?

edgemaxx

edgemaxx

Average
how can you feel good for about 3 days, happy n shit and. then for weeks and months u get depressed for no reason? how is this possible. its been going for 3 years now. My therapist is a fucking nigger , she said i dont have any problems jfllllllllllllll. this cannot be true. how can you live like this for the next i dont know how many years. fuck if someone tells u to chase ur dreams. just do it and dont get dissapointed when u fail cuz u have no one and ur not a jew. fucking women isnt even a fraction of happines or living fucking hell man im gonna be homeless in 6 months. just never get up bro.

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, nigkook, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and Deleted member 30679
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, Deleted member 30679, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
how can you feel good for about 3 days, happy n shit and. then for weeks and months u get depressed for no reason? how is this possible. its been going for 3 years now. My therapist is a fucking nigger , she said i dont have any problems jfllllllllllllll. this cannot be true. how can you live like this for the next i dont know how many years. fuck if someone tells u to chase ur dreams. just do it and dont get dissapointed when u fail cuz u have no one and ur not a jew. fucking women isnt even a fraction of happines or living fucking hell man im gonna be homeless in 6 months. just never get up bro.
People were not designed to be always happy. Sadness, boredom etc. were always an essential part of human experience. That is what made us progress as a species. People in Africa are almost always happy, because they're content with what they've got, and that's why they don't have whole lot of shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nigkook and edgemaxx
maybe. why would normal people be on org. we are all fucked
i think my life is just shit tbh and i sometimes find a cope which makes me happy for a few days

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
what can i do about it, this shit started at 14. and my therapist told me its just the puberty. no way puberty is this shitty man. i feel it in my fucking bones n shit, makes me want to rope for 2 years now
i have this?

If the below description sounds like you, then yes you have bipolar:

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and edgemaxx
i think my life is just shit tbh and i sometimes find a cope which makes me happy for a few days
yeah i was happy for just 3 days. it happens once a month

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
It's bipolar I have it

• +1
If the below description sounds like you, then yes you have bipolar:

yeah it does fuck my thERapist man

• +1
Reactions: anhedonia16
maybe. why would normal people be on org. we are all fucked
Lots of trolls here. 80% normal people here and the rest are non NT

• Hmm...
i troll too, that doesnt make me NT jfl
It does. Non NT people never smile/laugh/joke
They are boring people who farts 24/7

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and socialcel
It does. Non NT people never smile/laugh/joke
They are boring people who farts 24/7
yeah thats why i dont have friends irl man, i just cant laugh at anything or smile or joke no moree fuarkk this life

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
but the most depressing thing happens when im in college. and i remember i dont have friends. its just makes me more depressed that i know im gonna be fucking alone always jfl

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Nick.Harte
RDT 20240218 0909497276397189068910257