• toon1.png
    toon1.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and LooksThinker
lol no one cares

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, wsada, Roquefort and 6 others
also islamic countries are slums because the west colonized them and fucking blew them to pieces lol

also heavy sanctions

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Roquefort, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Bro there are literally Hadiths that say slay the unbelievers
✝️☪️ = Nigerian Christians terrorized
🕉️☪️= India conflict
✡️☪️= ISRAELI Palestinian conflict
☪️☪️=💥💥💥💥💣(Every single muslim country)
That's why all Muslims countries are unsafe and women don't have rights
View attachment 2812479
Pfp is pissack btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR, PseduoAryan, sportsmogger and 1 other person
All developed countries are Christian
None of those countries have christian law lol. Imagine someone rapes ur daughter but the court says turn the other cheeks and lets the rapist go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Roquefort, reddotguy and 2 others
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.
Yeah the ot has some fucked up stuff to

I'm not close minded or nothing i try to be unbiased but Islam and Christianity have some major flaws

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and sportsmogger
Who says I'm Christian

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Jeww
Yeah the ot has some fucked up stuff to

I'm not close minded or nothing i try to be unbiased but Islam and Christianity have some major flaws
Ok man idk what to tell you

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Jeww
stop running and respond to my arguments

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and sportsmogger
terrorism is a sunni problem and not a shia one so learn to differentiate between sects of islam

I'm assuming ur a far right christian because u have tesak profile pic

just fuck off lol far right niggas have no logic, no point in arguing

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Roquefort
Both Islam and Christianity have big flaws Islam looks like a cult and Christianity sounds like a fairytale

Both Islam and Christianity have big flaws Islam looks like a cult and Christianity sounds like a fairytale
Christianity also seems like a bit of a cult too, Christ is supposedly the only way to reach salvation and go to heaven and you have to worship him and listen and do everything he says

They're barbarians, stucked in the middle ages. Unfortunately it's true it sucks to admit but but the only habitable place in the middle east is Israel

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
Yeah, no shit

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, ifyouwannabemylover, Tenshi and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890, Jeww and sub5c3l
Here we go again

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Islam is based about women but right it is the religion of shitskins

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and M-1014
islam isn’t a real religion

Most Islamic countries are corrupt beyond imaginable.

the elites do all sorts of degenerate stuff while keeps the poor hungry, uneducated and mad on Islam.

the thing is when you promise them that they will get "72 hot bitches and unimaginable riches" after life , then you don't have to fix this life for them.

also Islam has a clean slate option. no matter how much crime and degeneracy you did , do Hajj when you are old and build a mosque , you get a seat in Heaven.

• +1
🕉️☪️= India conflict
View attachment 2812479

it's a faith of dysgenics simple as on top of that imagine being a non arab muzzie i can't even fathom how cucked this is

• +1
It’s a piss poor excuse for them being uncivilized violent pedophilic dogs. There’s loads of countries that have gone through some kind of tyranny that have moved on and are good people.

It’s a piss poor excuse for them being uncivilized violent pedophilic dogs. There’s loads of countries that have gone through some kind of tyranny that have moved on and are good people.
You can't assume all of them are like that.

While pinkoids were in caves and didn't have languages, the "violent pedophilic dogs" had advance civilizations, math and language.

What your referring to is Islam.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
You can't assume all of them are like that.

While pinkoids were in caves and didn't have languages, the "violent pedophilic dogs" had advance civilizations, math and language.

What your referring to is Islam.
Ok? And they’ve done nothing since. They were too focused on stoning women and praying X amount of times a day. Germanics absolutely mog them to in world creations TO death.

• +1
Ok? And they’ve done nothing since. They were too focused on stoning women and praying X amount of times a day. Germanics absolutely mog them to in world creations TO death.
As I mentioned earlier, that's Islam.

They've done nothing since due to colonization, sanctions, wars, etc. They're catching up right now.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and M-1014

islam is the ultimate trickery ever done to men.

they breed the most violent , obnoxious people who hate everyone else. they hate people who sing, dance, make music, they destroy cultures.

its a violent socity that teaches that after death you will get good life, so whats the point in having a good life now.

also , most islamic countries doesn't build any good citizen facilites , just builds millions and millions of mosques.

even a thousand people area, you will find 20 mosques but zero hospitals. not even kidding a bit .

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
As I mentioned earlier, that's Islam.

They've done nothing since due to colonization, sanctions, wars, etc. They're catching up right now.
And I said colonization is a piss poor excuse to not be civilized. Islam will never rise because it’s destined for the unintelligent. They’re too focused of what another subgroup of Muslims believe that ascending themselves.

islam is the ultimate trickery ever done to men.

they breed the most violent , obnoxious people who hate everyone else. they hate people who sing, dance, make music, they destroy cultures.

its a violent socity that teaches that after death you will get good life, so whats the point in having a good life now.

also , most islamic countries doesn't build any good citizen facilites , just builds millions and millions of mosques.

even a thousand people area, you will find 20 mosques but zero hospitals. not even kidding a bit .
Hello human304 I haven’t seen you in quite a while

• +1
Reactions: human304
Hello human304 I haven’t seen you in quite a while
took a break. btw check this news out, i still dont get how the woke leftists are now allied with islamists.

hey @RAMU KAKA is this propaganda???? am i lying ??

🕉️☪️= India conflict
View attachment 2812479

Islam is a curse to society, and Muslims are the victim of it.