Islam is not a religion of peace

Hindus do it tooo ♪♪♪

You love selective outrage dont you
oh yes and the whole Muslim community and thousands of muslims from near by villages came in buses and trucks to attend the guy Sajid's funeral. they celebrated him as hero.

a guy , who slashed the throats of two kids and drank their blood is celebrated as hero.

Nice.

oh yes and the whole Muslim community and thousands of muslims from near by villages came in buses and trucks to attend the guy Sajid's funeral. they celebrated him as hero.

a guy , who slashed the throats of two kids and drank their blood is celebrated as hero.

Nice.
View attachment 2815372
Rapist and murderers of bilkis bano's family members garlanded

Images 62

Rapist and murderers of bilkis bano's family members garlanded

View attachment 2815386
"Kashmir Banega Pakistan, without Hindu men but with Hindu Women" , 20000+ Hindu women gang raped , Girija Tickoo slaughtered with manual saw.

Sandeshkhali Gang rapes.

Ajmeer 92 , 500+ Hindu minor school children gang raped by Chistis.

one bilkis gets international coverage due to woke dumb leftists media vs millions of Pooja, priya , lakshmi's sorrow and horror gets buried cause Hindu women dont matter.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Kashmir Banega Pakistan, without Hindu men but with Hindu Women" , 20000+ Hindu women gang raped , Girija Tickoo slaughtered with manual saw.

Sandeshkhali Gang rapes.

Ajmeer 92 , 500+ Hindu minor school children gang raped by Chistis.
Trust me bro type shit

one bilkis gets international coverage due to woke dumb leftists media vs millions of Pooja, priya , lakshmi's sorrow and horror gets buried cause Hindu women dont matter.
You're going to go ape shit now and you do it purposefully so anti muslim threads like this keep getting bumped

Gonna 0 you now really hard

Trust me bro type shit
These slogans were accompanied by clear and unmistakable threats against Hindus. They were given three options: Ralive, Tsalive, or Galive (Convert to Islam, Leave the place or Perish). Hundreds of thousands of Kashmiri Muslims descended on the Valley’s streets, chanting “death to India” and “death to Kafirs”. These words, which were played on the loudspeakers of each of the 1100 mosques, exhorted the frenzied mobs to join the Jihad.