It happened again.

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
IMG 0492

She meant Adrien Brody.

Both men and women have told me I look like him, but I don’t really see it myself.

Either way, after seeing how many simps he has on TikTok, I don’t even mind. It’s a compliment.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kazey, rand anon, edodalic29 and 15 others
Mogs I thought you would look more ogre

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and NoseProphecy
tbh, even having a girl contact is a W. most truecels here don’t even get the privilege to talk to women online

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, rand anon, edodalic29 and 12 others
Fakecel :feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
tbh, even having a girl contact is a W. most truecels here don’t even get the privilege to talk to women online
The irony of OP’s old username

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, St.TikTokcel, ambi and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
The irony of OP’s old username
whats the point of texting a girl if she aint giving u pussy whats this cucked shit these weirdos are doing/ @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, panjeet currycel, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
whats the point of texting a girl if she aint giving u pussy whats this cucked shit these weirdos are doing/ @Vermilioncore
I haven’t texted a girl since I was 11

Why does your iMessage look like that? Is there a new iOS or are you using a Temu iMessage knockoff

even if u look like some mid actor its still halo since you resemble a famous person

I’ve known her for over 10 years and we get along really well. She’s from the United States. If she lived here I would have never had contact with her. I don’t think having contact means anything. I’ve always gotten along with girls even though I’m unattractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, NoseProphecy and TechnoBoss
FAKE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and NoseProphecy
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and NoseProphecy
I’m starting to think you’re a fakecel chad

• +1
Reactions: murdah
She wants to marry me.

Why does your iMessage look like that? Is there a new iOS or are you using a Temu iMessage knockoff
I use an older iPhone, I think. X? Not sure.

even if u look like some mid actor its still halo since you resemble a famous person
He’s not just any actor. He is the youngest actor to have won an Oscar at 29 years old. Meanwhile I’m 28 years old and I’ve never even had so much as a date. Hahaha.

I got told I looked like Ryan gosling a few years back, which could be good or bad depending on who u ask

I don't really tho

im called elon musk

I got told I looked like Ryan gosling a few years back, which could be good or bad depending on who u ask

I don't really tho
I get how you feel. Like I don’t see it either, but so far there’s been a couple of people who said it. Around 10, and most of them never saw each other. Still, I don’t really see it.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I knew it was adrian brody the moment i read "you look like that actor" :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I knew it was adrian brody the moment i read "you look like that actor" :lul::lul::lul:
I was thinking “is she gonna say it?” And then she said it when she said pianist. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
getting told by females you look like a good looking actor is not trucel behavior :ogre:
I guess my oneitis destroyed me. Gave that woman too much power and it came to kill me. Oh well, I’m over it now alhamdulilah. Still, I think I’m the most unattractive guy ever so yeah.

Over if u look like that
Male gaze maxxed coper detected. I use to think the same way so I used to think they were insulting me. 💀

That’s a compliment

This guy looks like shit:
View attachment 2908232
Yeah, there’s a reason why I thought they were insulting me. But I was proven wrong. This man has many, many simps across races and ages. Of course, you can argue it’s just status halo but he’s pro-Polanski, a Hollywood pedophile and women don’t even care. People can’t even cancel him. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
That’s a compliment
Someone else said that as well! Granted, she was a Brody fan but still. I was a male gaze maxxed coper first.

browncel = volcel @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Paki version of brody, nice.
I saw someone in Islamabad who actually looked like him, unfortunately he was short. He worked at the airport.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
View attachment 2908162

She meant Adrien Brody.

Both men and women have told me I look like him, but I don’t really see it myself.

Either way, after seeing how many simps he has on TikTok, I don’t even mind. It’s a compliment.
has she messaged you first

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel