It happened again.

divorcee with kids is your only hope if you don't want kids. You raen't finding a paki girl who doesnt want kids lol
Exactly. Islamic women all want kids and I just don’t. It’s joever.

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
Exactly. Islamic women all want kids and I just don’t. It’s joever.
plenty of divorcees on dating apps with a kid, no guy is going to marry them except an anti-natalist or another divorced guy with kids. Here's your chance buddyboyo, cant say i approve of raising another mans child but surprisingly these women are actually usually quite attractive.

plenty of divorcees on dating apps with a kid, no guy is going to marry them except an anti-natalist or another divorced guy with kids. Here's your chance buddyboyo, cant say i approve of raising another mans child but surprisingly these women are actually usually quite attractive.
Man, you are giving dogshit advice. I can just look for an anti-natalist. :ogre:

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Anti-natalist paki woman? kek good luck with that bro
Yeah now I know for sure you're just being a jerk, JFL. They exist. Extremely rare but they exist.

Yeah now I know for sure you're just being a jerk, JFL. They exist. Extremely rare but they exist.
extremely rare is an understatmenet, like a fucking unicorn bro, it's nto happening.

• WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers
How can I be a fakecel when I’m gonna be a wizard in early 2026? And this is the only woman I text. 💀
Mogs me ur texting one more woman than me bhai

• JFL
View attachment 2908162

She meant Adrien Brody.

Both men and women have told me I look like him, but I don’t really see it myself.

Either way, after seeing how many simps he has on TikTok, I don’t even mind. It’s a compliment.
I think if I get 100,000 posts here girls will start to like me more:feelshmm:

• JFL