It happened again.

I saw someone in Islamabad who actually looked like him, unfortunately he was short. He worked at the airport.
zoomers don't know brody is a pussy magnet kek, being tall matters though, i think brody is like 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
basically she settle for u because she didnt get to fuck chad

zoomers don't know brody is a pussy magnet kek, being tall matters though, i think brody is like 6'1
Yeah, if it weren’t for the edits I never would have known. I mean, online I already saw people simping for him but I thought they were post-wall roasties. JFL. And yes, he’s 6’1” but he’s also got green eyes.

basically she settle for u because she didnt get to fuck chad
Oh, if you scroll up you’ll see I said she wants to marry me. She brings it up often. It’s funny she wants to marry an incel even though she’s had a bunch of relationships first. I never asked her bodycount but I think it’s 10. @NotCarv

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
Yeah, if it weren’t for the edits I never would have known. I mean, online I already saw people simping for him but I thought they were post-wall roasties. JFL. And yes, he’s 6’1” but he’s also got green eyes.
Somehow his nose gives him unique appeal and is actually a halo for him. He's not prettyboy chad #3273, brody is brody in hollywood 1 of 1. Not sure what zoomer girls think of him but i know millenial women love him.

• Love it
Oh, if you scroll up you’ll see I said she wants to marry me. She brings it up often. It’s funny she wants to marry an incel even though she’s had a bunch of relationships first. I never asked her bodycount but I think it’s 10. @NotCarv
bhai what's going on here? you have girls calling you brody and asking to marry you? FAKECEL????

• +1
Reactions: Carv
Is she a hoejabi?

Somehow his nose gives him unique appeal and is actually a halo for him. He's not prettyboy chad #3273, brody is brody in hollywood 1 of 1. Not sure what zoomer girls think of him but i know millenial women love him.
It’s actually his nose that gets the most compliments rather than anything else. And here I wanted to get a plastic surgery for it years ago. I would have cucked myself even more. Not all but plenty of zoomer girls love this guy, they’re obsessed with him. Lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and n0rthface
bhai what's going on here? you have girls calling you brody and asking to marry you? FAKECEL????
She’s got a bodycount of 10 maybe and she wants kids so she’s not something for me.

• JFL
She often texts me first, yes. But I also text her first often, we aren’t playing games.
FAKECEL... FUCKING MED GO... YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO WITH YOURSELF.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and Michael Myers
It’s actually his nose that gets the most compliments rather than anything else. And here I wanted to get a plastic surgery for it years ago. I would have cucked myself even more. Not all but plenty of zoomer girls love this guy, they’re obsessed with him. Lifefuel.
The difference between him and most paki noses is that his is actually thin while our noses are wide/fat which is a turn
off, 10 bodycount? 10 too many.

• +1
nosecels rejoice.
R

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Michael Myers
FAKECEL... FUCKING MED GO... YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO WITH YOURSELF.
She’s not my type because she wants kids and I don’t. She then said she was going to cuck me because she didn’t want her kids to have a Jew nose. 💀 @JohnDoe @NotCarv

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe, St.TikTokcel and russiancelreturns
alright bro we get it ur a slayer who bitches always compare to chads and u text soooo many bitches it’s such a big problem for u wow i feel so bad for u SIKE fakecel ass:feelshaha:

She’s not my type because she wants kids and I don’t. She then said she was going to cuck me because she didn’t want her kids to have a Jew nose. 💀 @JohnDoe @NotCarv
Med problems. Im a worthless slavic scum so I dont have these kind of problems

• So Sad
The difference between him and most paki noses is that his is actually thin while our noses are wide/fat which is a turn
off, 10 bodycount? 10 too many.
Yeah, his nose is actually thin. My chaddam-prettyboy friend pointed that out when I thought he was insulting me. Said to me he looks good. lol.

I look like the shit I took this morning that’s the only thing I resemble

• So Sad
alright bro we get it ur a slayer who bitches always compare to chads and u text soooo many bitches it’s such a big problem for u wow i feel so bad for u SIKE fakecel ass:feelshaha:
How can I be a fakecel when I’m gonna be a wizard in early 2026? And this is the only woman I text. 💀

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
very interesting, when was the first time someone told you that you look like him?

• +1
my type of gal thats funny

• JFL
why dont u want kids?

• +1
he was in king kong this was his gf:

Attachments

• MV5BMjAxMDIxNzk5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTA1MzY3._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMjAxMDIxNzk5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTA1MzY3._V1_.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
very interesting, when was the first time someone told you that you look like him?
When my chaddam-prettyboy started caging and wanted to show something to me, JFL. He called his nephews and turned on the TV, it was Brody in King Kong. JFL. Then his nephews pointed at the screen and said “uncle Michael Myers!” Then my friend said they (his nephews and his sister) were watching the movie and that his sister said “That guy looks like Michael Myers.” And then later on, a Turkish-Kurd said I look like that guy from the Pianist and every friend he ran into he asked “Doesn’t he look like that pianist guy?” And all of them said yes. But I did not count them when I said “around 10 people have said it.”

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
why dont u want kids?
I’m a philosophical pessimist. I believe there is more evil than good so I would not be cruel enough to bring someone into this world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Carv, JohnDoe and n0rthface
he was in king kong this was his gf:
King Kong was just a movie about a deathnik (Kong) stealing a white woman (damsel in distress) and white guys getting their revenge on him for stealing a white woman. Deathnik died over a white girl. Truly tragic. @n0rthface

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler and n0rthface
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and St.TikTokcel
Also, Adrien Brody is light skinned
I thought u were a shitskin

• +1
King Kong was just a movie about a deathnik (Kong) stealing a white woman (damsel in distress) and white guys getting their revenge on him for stealing a white woman. Deathnik died over a white girl. Truly tragic. @n0rthface
jfl imagine these guys were fighting against a gorilla for a thot lol its so over for them

• JFL
Also, Adrien Brody is light skinned
I thought u were a shitskin
I am definitely a shitskin. I called myself “ugly brown version of Adrien” for a while on here.

IMG 0160

But my skin is susceptible to light so I don’t look as brown as I really am sometimes when I go outside.

I took this just now indoors.

IMG 0493

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
jfl imagine these guys were fighting against a gorilla for a thot lol its so over for them
It never began. I almost cried for Kong. It was so sad. :(

• So Sad
Reactions: AustinCutler
Tales, no way thiss latina said jew nose, stupid fucking slut. Should have told her that her pussy is the size of the grand canyon

I’m a philosophical pessimist. I believe there is more evil than good so I would not be cruel enough to bring someone into this world.
bhai you're going to die alone :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Tales, no way thiss latina said jew nose, stupid fucking slut. Should have told her that her pussy is the size of the grand canyon

• JFL
bhai you're going to die alone :feelsrope:
Did you just put nazar on me? It really be ya own… nah I could marry a divorcee or someone who already has kids. If I really don’t want to be alone. But I’m fine with being alone. I’m used to it.

• So Sad
Did you just put nazar on me? It really be ya own… nah I could marry a divorcee or someone who already has kids. If I really don’t want to be alone. But I’m fine with being alone. I’m used to it.
divorcee with kids is your only hope if you don't want kids. You raen't finding a paki girl who doesnt want kids lol