It’s ironic that the chads on here are the nicest people just like irl

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Never said one negative comment to anyone . They are the ones who want to see you ascend not the haters on here like that cuck @ChadLite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2621
They are the ones who want to see you ascend not the haters on here like that cuck @ChadLite
lol did he roast you or something? I know rent free when I see it:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Zygos4Life, Zeta ascended and 13 others
lol did he roast you or something? I know rent free when I see it:feelskek:
Lol he can’t roast me, I don’t take him srs. He’s like an annoying mosquito that keep hating but won’t show his face on here

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
Chads on here
Tenor2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 1464, Zeta ascended and 15 others

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Zeta ascended
Not true. They are just pretending to be nice. I know Chads who have ranted to me in private about everything that pisses them off and it was pretty brutal. Apparently they hate manlets as well.

• +1
Reactions: Feanor
True, probably because everyone who's says negative stuff is just doing it because that's how they were treated, like how people who are bullied usually end up becoming a bully or have a higher chance of becoming a bully

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2621, Titbot and 1 other person
Over

Ha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Not true. They are just pretending to be nice. I know Chads who have ranted to me in private about everything that pisses them off and it was pretty brutal. Apparently they hate manlets as well.
Cope. Amnesia and chadkhan both said IM a GL dude

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299 and Deleted member 2486
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Overjetcel299
Cope. Amnesia and chadkhan both said IM a GL dude
Bro you are a manlet indian with acne scars.
I rate you 2/10. 0.5 point lower than me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, rockndogs and 1 other person
Amnesia and chadkhan both lied to me and gave me the false hope I needed to stop myself from going er and now I have stockholm syndrome and made this thread to bark for them like the good little bitch boy I am
Titbot cry
7BDA794F D012 4AB4 9A70 78169E43D0E7

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and rockndogs

source.gif

good looking people have nothing to be bitter or angry about anyways

life is a popularity contest and what matters a lot is how people feel when theyre around you and how they feel when they think about you

when you are good looking, it compounds with your aura of what people consider a good personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
You that one guy that posted girls are easy this really handsome chadlite forget his name Titbot and angel run are the only chads and add belnar to that list and you got the chads on here tbh
Chadlites at best, not Chads. OP's zygos could compete with the best but 5'6" is brutal.

Chadlites at best, not Chads. OP's zygos could compete with the best but 5'6" is brutal.

The 1 guy that said girls are easy legit is a chad looking at his face will give even pretty boys insecurity

• +1
cope, chads are the most disgstung humans that ever walked on earth

Never said one negative comment to anyone . They are the ones who want to see you ascend not the haters on here like that cuck @ChadLite
Well thankyou! You are so sweet,
Snapchat 438869474

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

low T Hindu shitskin COPE

you can’t ascend at 5ft 6 without LL
You that one guy that posted girls are easy this really handsome chadlite forget his name Titbot and angel run are the only chads and add belnar to that list and you got the chads on here tbh
salludon is gigachad lol

heavenly father amirite?
omg he looks just like gandy bro
Lol he can’t roast me, I don’t take him srs. He’s like an annoying mosquito that keep hating but won’t show his face on here
Anyone with at least half a brain cell won’t show their face on here.
good looking people have nothing to be bitter or angry about anyways

life is a popularity contest and what matters a lot is how people feel when theyre around you and how they feel when they think about you

when you are good looking, it compounds with your aura of what people consider a good personality

this is BS

i just like Making jokes abt @Titbot

Last edited:
low T Hindu shitskin COPE

you can’t ascend at 5ft 6 without LL

salludon is gigachad lol

heavenly father amirite?

omg he looks just like gandy bro

Anyone with at least half a brain cell won’t show their face on here.

this is BS

i just like Making jokes abt @Titbot
rent free

But here you are making a thread because of him. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
what else do they hate besides manlets?

its true i am veru nice

All that positive reinforcement during development years does that, meanwhile I'm the opposite subhuman through hs years. That will develop your personality for the rest of your life unless you get bimax or lifechanging surgery to become chad

BIMAX OR DEATH

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 4310