[Motivation] It's not over for all of you, there is still hope left.

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
in a year and a half or so, (16-17 yrs old) i completely transformed the way i look thanks to lifting, roids, vitamins, and lifestyle changes.

if you're still in puberty ENHANCE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! inject T, take sarms, prohormones, peptides, anything you can get ur hands on. in my case i'll list off everything ive ever taken that could've impacted my development this past year and a half.

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
105mg vitamin k2 mk4 megadose
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

All of it has led to this transformation:
F89D5533-BD3A-4EC1-8AEC-FFFD9639C496.jpeg

Proof that women find me attractive:

I have to admit me being tall and white helps a lot, but you cannot tell me my before picture would receive these messages from women.

Stop being lazy, it's not over for all of you. A lot of you have hope left, do whatever you can to looksmax ESPECIALLY if you are still young! My life changed completely and I didn't even have to take a whole lot.

You can get results like mine a lot better by injecting T, unfortunately I didn't have that option so I had to resort to whatever I could get my hands on. (sarms and prohormones)

UglyMan

UglyMan

PSL 8 GIGACHAD
How the fuck did you get a shorter midface

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
How the fuck did you get a shorter midface
All of the androgenic shit I've been taking the past year plus me being in puberty still has widened the fuck out of my face
How do we know you didnt just use a male model's photos and say it was you
What the fuck would be the purpose of this thread then, idiot? its a looksmaxxing forum.

Dogs

Dogs

Quantum
JFL at those fake replies hahaha

Ayush

Ayush

In The Moment
in a year and a half or so, (16-17 yrs old) i completely transformed the way i look thanks to lifting, roids, vitamins, and lifestyle changes.

if you're still in puberty ENHANCE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! inject T, take sarms, prohormones, peptides, anything you can get ur hands on. in my case i'll list off everything ive ever taken that could've impacted my development this past year and a half.

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

View attachment 104584

I have to admit me being tall and white helps a lot, but you cannot tell me my before picture would receive these messages from women.

Stop being lazy, it's not over for all of you. A lot of you have hope left, do whatever you can to looksmax ESPECIALLY if you are still young! My life changed completely and I didn't even have to take a whole lot.

You can get results like mine a lot better by injecting T, unfortunately I didn't have that option so I had to resort to whatever I could get my hands on. (sarms and prohormones)
No way that's the same person! Great transformation.

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Trainee
fuck, im 24 and a 6'4" skinny fuck. Thinking about hopping on roids fuck it

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
fuck, im 24 and a 6'4" skinny fuck. Thinking about hopping on roids fuck it
you have the height bro. i did exactly what you said. i was 135 pounds and one day i just said fuck it and started lifting 7x a week and taking any PED i could get my hands on

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Trainee
you have the height bro. i did exactly what you said. i was 135 pounds and one day i just said fuck it and started lifting 7x a week and taking any PED i could get my hands on
so how do i even get roids? What about HGH?

nelson

nelson

The good days are gone forever
F

FMLplus

Banned

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

View attachment 104584

FUAAAARK BRO, I was contemplating on whether to inject t or not, but theres no way I wont now.

Werent you afraid of stunning your height though?

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
FUAAAARK BRO, I was contemplating on whether to inject t or not, but theres no way I wont now.

Werent you afraid of stunning your height though?
6'3 so i dont give a fuck if i do

Framletgod

Framletgod

Mod
you look way better gj OP

also whats ur experience with 1andro,4andro and epi andro and how do they
compare to sarms and also what substance contributes the most to ur physically change

Last edited:
chadpreetcel123

chadpreetcel123

Erudite
from incel looking virgin to Chad

I'm 15, I can't buy these drugs bro

chadpreetcel123

chadpreetcel123

Erudite
Also OP did you notice a difference in how people treated you? Especially girls

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

View attachment 104584

How old are you in before picture?

SquareChinOrDeath

SquareChinOrDeath

Apprentice
Is there anything other than vitamin k2 mk4 megadose that you believe widened your face?

Any aspie scientists here can tell me if face widening with vitamin k2 mk4 can work if you're in your mid 20's?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)