IT'S OVER. Ever my mother tells me that I'm subhuman

asiancel444

asiancel444

jaded mewcel
My mother of jewish descent a few days ago told me what no girl wants to be with me, and best case scenario for me what maybe mentally ill woman will pick me up only from pity.
1B20BA78 07ED 46A0 A811 BEA1411E79DE

• So Sad
Reactions: Framletgod, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 616
Was she srs tho?

Lefort+ chin plant asap
also your under eye area is subpar but to talk about your mother yes, toxic family is fucking brutal

just ignore her the most you can

My mother of jewish descent a few days ago told me what no girl wants to be with me, and best case scenario for me what maybe mentally ill woman will pick me up only from pity.
View attachment 105583
Truly a terrible mother. Start gymmaxing, looksmax like there is no tomorrow and prove her wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Prove her wrong man put all your effort into looksmaxxing. she shouldn’t have said that she’s evil af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Mateusz74 and turkproducer
at the slightest disputes we had my mother used to throw the "ur ugly" card. LOL.

did she say it due to your looks or did you say smth which is offending to females? my mother says stuff like that to me whenever i behave like a sexist/macho

did she say it due to your looks or did you say smth which is offending to females? my mother says stuff like that to me whenever i behave like a sexist/macho
My mother tells me that I'm mentally ill retard.

I often say misogynistic stuff to my mom and she just sighs lmao

My mom is bluepilled and i hate it so be glad that she's blackpilled