Its over for me im leaving this forum

Deleted member 11053

Deleted member 11053

Kraken
I fucked up for real this time there is no way out of this one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 6997
Cya in 1 week

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, MansNotHot, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
bye in a polite way.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 6997
I DRUNK 1 REVO, 1 GLINTWINE, 1 SHAKE

I UNDERSTOOD THAT REVO HAS AWFUL TASTE COMPARING TO SHAKE

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT MY AWFUL EYEBAGS BECAME BIGGER,DARKER AND PROMINENT

I WAS HANGING OUT WITH MY FRIEND IN THE CAFE (WE WERE DRINKING ALCOHOL GLINTWINE) -WHEN I SAW GIRL WHOM I WAS KISSING IN THE SEPTEMBER AND HANGING OUT, BUT I HAD TO PREPARE FOR MY FINAL EXAMS , THEREFORE I STOPPED HANGING OUT WITH HER.
I ASK HER TO GO AWAY A LITTLE BIT TO TALK AND ALSO ASK HER TO GO FOR A WALK , BUT SHE SAID THAT SHE COLDNT LEAVE COMPANY - I HUGGED HER AND WENT TO THE PARK WITH MY FRIEND.
THEN I LEFT HIM NEAR THE METRO STATION

I WAS EMPTY AND DECIDED TO GO AROUND MY CITY'S SIGHTS
SUDDENLY, SOME GIRLS SHOW STRANGE SINGH. SO, I MEET THEM AND TALKED TO THEM. THEY EXPLAINED THAT IT MEANS LOVE .

I WENT FOR A WALK AND THEN HUGGED , BECAUSE THEY SHOULD GO HOME BY METRO

THEY WERE
ONE BECKY, HIGH TIER BECKY, TALL STACYLITE AND THEY FOLLOWED ON IG(THEY HAVE ABOUT 1500 FOLLOWERS WITH 500 LIKES ON EVERY PHOTO -THEY MIGHT BE SLUTS)

IM STILL A LITTLE BIT DRUNK - SO, SORRY FOR WRITING AND FOR NOT SO MUCH DETAILS

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11053
what happened bhai?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
OP in one week:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 6512, lepo2317 and 7 others
how?

jesus, explain better
Mewing with molar in contact lost teeth emanel overtime wich led to losses of bone in the face, also developed tmj and tinnitus its truly over.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Mewing with molar in contact lost teeth emanel overtime wich led to losses of bone in the face, also developed tmj and tinnitus its truly over.
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Why would i lie about this?
Nigga you really think mewing gives you tinnitus and destroys your jaw in like one week?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, lepo2317, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
just lol at mewing, another mans lived destroyed

gg

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and Deleted member 11053
just lol at mewing, another mans lived destroyed

gg
Tbh i also had improvements from it but i shouldn’t ive had my molars touching. I can send you pics if you want to show you

Molar touching is a meme, it also gave me TMJ and bruxism when I sleep

What do you mean though? You wore down your teeth?

• +1
Molar touching is a meme, it also gave me TMJ and bruxism when I sleep

What do you mean though? You wore down your teeth?
Yeah my molars are worn out, and i also developed bruxism when i sleep, i think its more this the problem cause i realized at a certain point that molars touching was bad and stopped but it was too late i already developed bruxism when i sleep

• +1
Yeah my molars are worn out, and i also developed bruxism when i sleep, i think its more this the problem cause i realized at a certain point that molars touching was bad and stopped but it was too late i already developed bruxism when i sleep
Yeah same with me, that molar touching shit is a fucking joke. Now I need to buy a mouth guard

• So Sad
Yeah same with me, that molar touching shit is a fucking joke. Now I need to buy a mouth guard
Its cause of all the people on reddit saying you need molars in contact to achieve foward growth plus mike mew is not clear enough when he talk about this. I remember when i first started mewing, i did it with no molars touching and it felt more natural but i had doubt and was not sure i was doing it right, i was very confused about if teeth should touch or not and everybody kept saying they should touch but slightly, that's how i got brainwashed into believing that you need molars touching to achieve foward growth.

• +1
Its cause of all the people on reddit saying you need molars in contact to achieve foward growth plus mike mew is not clear enough when he talk about this. I remember when i first started mewing, i did it with no molars touching and it felt more natural but i had doubt and was not sure i was doing it right, i was very confused about if teeth should touch or not and everybody kept saying they should touch but slightly, that's how i got brainwashed into believing that you need molars touching to achieve foward growth.
Mewing is shit, I can't do it cause if I do it properly I sound like Darth Vader, so I only have the from touch the top

• +1
Mewing is shit, I can't do it cause if I do it properly I sound like Darth Vader, so I only have the from touch the top
Wish i never started tbh, i was already gl but i didn't know it when i started mewing

• +1
Good luck, wish the best

• +1
how do you even mew with molars in contact its just pushing the tongue up anyways good luck bro

• +1
Thanks man you too
yo but fr how did you fuck your molars i thought mewing helped wisdom teeth get accommodated

• +1
yo but fr how did you fuck your molars i thought mewing helped wisdom teeth get accommodated
It did help my wisdom teeth come out i could feel them come out more everyday, but the molars touching each other is what fucked me up, by touching each other my upper molars worn out.

It did help my wisdom teeth come out i could feel them come out more everyday, but the molars touching each other is what fucked me up, by touching each other my upper molars worn out.
i thought you where supposed to make the molars touch each other (slightly)

• +1
That's what i though too, i always tried to make sure i make them touch just slightly cause ik clenching is bad but i still ended up fucking up my molars.

If when you mew your teeth dont touch each other dont try to make them touch slightly

That's what i though too, i always tried to make sure i make them touch just slightly cause ik clenching is bad but i still ended up fucking up my molars.
try laying down on your bed and use gravity to your advantage. put your head on the bedside and make sure your head is like hanging looking up then try mewing

• +1
try laying down on your bed and use gravity to your advantage. put your head on the bedside and make sure your head is like hanging looking up then try mewing
What this does?

What this does?
it should give you correct posture when you mew and get better teeth positioning since your tongue is already touching your palate you just gotta press harder

• +1
it should give you correct posture when you mew and get better teeth positioning since your tongue is already touching your palate you just gotta press harder
Thank you for helping me bro i really appreciate it

I only know that mewing ruined my face and no homosexual in this forum believes me, look at my post

• +1
Thank you for helping me bro i really appreciate it
also dw i dont think your face is fucked but if you truly think youve got tmj/tmd try invisalign (not braces) invisalign should help you out

• +1
I only know that mewing ruined my face and no homosexual in this forum believes me, look at my post
Did you had teeth touching too?