Its possible I may have hypothyroidism

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
It makes sense I've been gaining weight been exhausted and I had shit vitamin absorption. Doctor said that he will have to run more tests on me to be sure. He said its urgent I come in sometime this week.

This just keeps getting worse first a vitamin D deficency now I may have hormonal issues. This shit has caused be to descend so much my face is super bloated

I hope this can be resolved I was planning on fasting but apperently thats bad for people with thyriod issues

gained 20 pounds last year my face is very bloated and my acne got worse then ever before. This all while keeping the same diet I always had.

Last edited:
If you suddenly feel depressed low energy and gain weight don't wait for it to get so bad like I did get a blood test first thing. Test your hormone levels your vitamin levels your thyriod functions.

You can rule out if its a physical problem before thinking its a mental one. Wish I did this one year back

Last edited:
If you suddenly feel depressed low energy and gain weight don't wait for it to get so bad like I did get a blood test first thing. Test your hormone levels your vitamin levels your thyriod functions.

You can rule out if its a physical problem before thinking its a mental one. Wish I did this one year back
I feel same, but I don't gain weight, I lose. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I am taking 50K IU vitamin D a week. My thyroid levels luckly came back normal.

Vitamin D deficency has been known to cause low test and HGH levels. My levels were abnormally low doctor may bump me up to 100K IUs

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
I am taking 50K IU vitamin D a week. My thyroid levels luckly came back normal.

Vitamin D deficency has been known to cause low test and HGH levels. My levels were abnormally low doctor may bump me up to 100K IUs
What's your supp? I will try it to see if I can improve my mood.

• +1
What's your supp? I will try it to see if I can improve my mood.
I would get a blood test done. I just take vitamin D and zinc sometimes. I should probably be taking more tbh.

From now on I will never not take vitamin D during the winter. Although my levels have been fucked even during the summer

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
You probably don't eat enough, not eating enough make you feel lethargic and sad, irritated etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and ascension!
I would get a blood test done. I just take vitamin D and zinc sometimes. I should probably be taking more tbh.

From now on I will never not take vitamin D during the winter. Although my levels have been fucked even during the summer
Will do, thanks man!
You probably don't eat enough, not eating enough make you feel lethargic and sad, irritated etc
Unironically I "overeat", but 30-40% of those meals are healthy. Every 2 hours I eat something and easily have 3/4 big meals daily, but I'm not even fat, I seem to be Leanmaxxing.

• +1
I'm lean and eat a lot, you just need to do exercises... You also feel better mentally
That does remind me when I was a runner (I used to run professionally) I ate more then I currently did but I will still always losing weight.

just get on a bulk and ur fine

• Hmm...
just get on a bulk and ur fine
If you bulk and eat taco bell or something won't matter.

6 eggs have more nutrients then 4000 calories of mcdonalds food

i have it, my saliva glands are swollen and my hair hasn't grown for 2 years

I got diagnosed with hypothyroidism. He wants me to wait until he puts me on meds. The doctor wants to redo the test in a few months. I’m so tired of this shit.