Jaw implant complications - masseter muscle dehiscence

17E7F3D8 1611 4A55 B3F7 252FB65B88A5
Fuck this
Bye

lol is that what u say once backed into a corner jfl. "this is all a joke and persona, jfl if u believe this shit" Me having no background knowledge of u apart from the fact u are a pathetic larping subhuman doesnt make me stupid, just less of a rotter than u
You taking everything at face value on PSL shows how autistic and retarded you are. Literally everyone here is a character, they say shit and do stuff they wouldn’t do irl. Because this site is a joke, it’s a place to shitpost. How cant you process that through your head?

You have 0 knowledge of anything, let alone background knowledge. you’ve Been on here everyday since July. You’re a rotter, keep coping

You taking everything at face value on PSL shows how autistic and retarded you are. Literally everyone here is a character, they say shit and do stuff they wouldn’t do irl. Because this site is a joke, it’s a place to shitpost. How cant you process that through your head?

You have 0 knowledge of anything, let alone background knowledge. you’ve Been on here everyday since July. You’re a rotter, keep coping
136d 1h 41m

Ok and? Me being here for a year doesn’t change the fact that you’ve been rotting here for months. You argue like a foid.
20d 5h 20m " been rotting here for months"
great maths dumb ass, leaving my browser open also lead to such a high number but obviously u would love to take that number at 'face value' wouldn't u, i have better things to do . Keep rotting 136d 1h 43m jfl

20d 5h 20m " been rotting here for months"
great maths dumb ass, leaving my browser open also lead to such a high number but obviously u would love to take that number at 'face value' wouldn't u, i have better things to do . Keep rotting 136d 1h 43m jfl
By months I mean you’ve literally been here since July posting. My time is inflated anyway. Ur autistic and low iq tbh no point in talking to u

I was gathering information about different types of jaw angle implants and came across masseter muscle dehiscence as a possible risk. Treatment for this complication requires a neck incision and leaves a slightly visible scar

https://exploreplasticsurgery.com/p...r-muscle-dehiscence-after-jaw-angle-implants/

https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.co...rbital-cheek-and-jaw-angle-implants-be-fixed/

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/masseter-muscle-reattachment-after-mandibular-angle-yaremchuk

Has anyone here got jaw (angle) implants? Did the surgeon have to reattach your masseter muscle insertions and have you experienced any aesthetic or functional complications afterwards? I don‘t understand shit about alloplastic surgery, so please educate me on the matter!
Suit yourself cunt

Last edited:
Ugh... just

Tfw when you're trying to be normal :feelsuhh:

I said hypermethylation in PM and it got under your skin like as if i murdered your family, COME ON.. You are toxic person to talk to in general. I'll dimnish your threads from time to time till you apologize

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Ugh... just

Tfw when you're trying to be normal :feelsuhh:

I said hypermethylation in PM and it got under your skin like as if i murdered your family, COME ON.. You are toxic person to talk to in general. I'll dimnish your threads from time to time till you apologize
Tfw I can‘t tell whether you‘re being sarcastic or actually serious. I took the time to try to answer your questions and clarify things, that‘s all. Can‘t remember being offensive or anything

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Tfw I can‘t tell whether you‘re being sarcastic or actually serious. I took the time to try to answer your questions and clarify things, that‘s all. Can‘t remember being offensive or anything
Jk i love to fuck with with you haha

You're ideal person for that
:lul: sorry

• +1
@Sal123 had it happen to him, not sure what came of it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
WHO MOVED THIS THREAD TO THE OFF TOPIC SECTION? @Lorsss @her @Master @knajjd fix this nonsense please!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Good_Little_Goy
Sorry your thread turned out shit ngl

• +1
WHO MOVED THIS THREAD TO THE OFF TOPIC SECTION? @Lorsss @her @Master @knajjd fix this nonsense please!
Probably due to the sewer tier replies all around :lul:

You considered chinwing?

@AlbanianIncel literally lost the lower part of his right masseter 1 year after jaw implant surgery

• Woah
@AlbanianIncel literally lost the lower part of his right masseter 1 year after jaw implant surgery
How do you know, he hasn't posted any pics

Did he make a thread/posts about it? If he did, could you link them for me?

Great thread.

Shame about all the low status losers on here trying to provoke you.

Disregard.

@Sergio-OMS