JIMSONBOBSON505 LAST EVER RATE ME THREAD

Itsmelurking505

Itsmelurking505

Kraken

I mean it this time my name has the devil in the detail though but I'll stop at some point but seriously last ever rate me thread gonna get my shit together cause I can definitely be good looking but promise this time its actually the last one
I have to get a life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yirma19, 0hMan, to_stop_da_cope and 2 others
mtn

• +1
Reactions: Itsmelurking505
What to do to improve in your opinion I'm 20 percent bodyfat its noticable that I have good bone structure
But 1 thing I do struggle with is clothing style I dont know what would suit mr

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
What to do to improve in your opinion I'm 20 percent bodyfat its noticable that I have good bone structure
But 1 thing I do struggle with is clothing style I dont know what would suit mr
Due and thicken eyebrows and eyelashes

@delonregen @Chintuck22 @IWantToMax @Mainstream

• +1
6/10
darken eyebrows and maybe get rhino and you’ll be a chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Tai Lung
Lose bf man your base isn't even bad but you're chubby. Too bloated

I mean it this time my name has the devil in the detail though but I'll stop at some point but seriously last ever rate me thread gonna get my shit together cause I can definitely be good looking but promise this time its actually the last one
I have to get a life

4/10

Lose bf man your base isn't even bad but you're chubby. Too bloated
You dont know who @Jimsonbobson505 was man it's like a whole version of me that's dead and buried it can be brought up but I'm not him anymore

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231220-103650_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231220-103650_Gallery.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231205-155927_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231205-155927_Samsung Internet.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231125-160309_Imgur.jpg
    Screenshot_20231125-160309_Imgur.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Chintuck22
6/10
darken eyebrows and maybe get rhino and you’ll be a chadlite
How dare you think there's something wrong with my nose lol its just bit thick

• +1
You dont know who @Jimsonbobson505 was man it's like a whole version of me that's dead and buried it can be brought up but I'm not him anymore
That your alt?

That your alt?
I joined when I was 18 I'm now 22 what can you notice that had substantially changed about me
And no this is my 3rd alt

• +1

I have to get a life

@kanderior @DeformedCell @mayo mogger

• +1
Chad in Southampton England

@delonregen @Chintuck22 @IWantToMax @Mainstream
Already told you, weak-to-mid MTN. Halo'd a bit by height IRL, so your appeal is closer to mid MTN. Your Brit phenotype probably has niche appeal, but darker colouring would have wider appeal.

Your eye separation ratio limits your ascension potential ultimately, I honestly don't believe you'll consistently be rated HTN unless you fix it.

Already told you, weak-to-mid MTN. Halo'd a bit by height IRL, so your appeal is closer to mid MTN. Your Brit phenotype probably has niche appeal, but darker colouring would have wider appeal.

Your eye separation ratio limits your ascension potential ultimately, I honestly don't believe you'll consistently be rated HTN unless you fix it.
We will see homie

• +1

I have to get a life

Bump for a cream pie

do you play video games jimson?

Get to the gym tho

I have to get a life

See you next week

STRONG ltn fornite pheno

Attachments

• 1552889_IMG_20191105_213854_875.jpg
    1552889_IMG_20191105_213854_875.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Do you happen to have any mongolian ancestry?

Bump for sam hyde

I have to get a life

Bump if you like tranny dick

high MTN
pfl cucks you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Deleted member 32485

I have to get a life

lose weight, work on colouring, dye eyebrows get better lashes to fraud pfl like holy shit this takes 6 months tops

lose weight, work on colouring, dye eyebrows get better lashes to fraud pfl like holy shit this takes 6 months tops
I love It when daddy puts me in my place the hee

What's my penetration
Oo tee hee I mean potential

Bump for the fact that woman only look hot when they look young

You have a nice smile, so smile more be less aspie ur mtn but have some appeal thanks to your smile.

You have a nice smile, so smile more be less aspie ur mtn but have some appeal thanks to your smile.
I'm not doing anything aspie in that video lol