JORDAN BARETT

B

blmtprk

Banned
Images 4
Images 3
Indir

if this guy wouldnt be famous and model and post his face on here and say rate me what you rate this guy

Sub5

• So Sad
Reactions: blmtprk
thats good or not?
Very bad, means overly short skull 1.15 total fwhr is something I have literally never seen on an adult man irl only on babies

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and blmtprk
He would probably send a pic like this
E9848E41 9B0F 4F06 AED5 7EE86677A72A

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx
I will ask him to put a skirt on

• +1
Very bad, means overly short skull 1.15 total fwhr is something I have literally never seen on an adult man irl only on babies
Cope retard measuring when bloated is retarded

Measures a pic where his head is tilted down which elongates FWHR yet it's still 2.05 with this jfl, he's severely short skulled, total fwhr of 1.15 is so far from the norm, also the landmarks in this pic arent even measured right

Last edited:
Measures a pic where his head is tilted down which elongates FWHR yet it's still 2.05 with this jfl, he's severely short skulled, total fwhr of 1.15 is so far from the norm, also the landmarks in this pic arent even measured right
0D9FF3A5 1CFD 4C0D B28B FE32CFF0AF7A

Average"mtn" kys faggots
Gettyimages 1456783964 1024x1024
Gettyimages 1456781074 612x612

• Love it
View attachment 2836376View attachment 2836377View attachment 2836378
if this guy wouldnt be famous and model and post his face on here and say rate me what you rate this guy
Probably a 7/10, he looks good but I wouldn't consider his face a standard of beauty at all.

He is very brachyfacial, with a neotenous appearance due to his facial shortness, so he doesn't really fit any real life standards, hence why he's such low appeal.

The thing is he is carried by his body (this is mostly why his rating is inflated), has facial harmony as well as face to body harmony and is definitely striking, his face is not something you see everyday at all, which I guess is the reason he became a model.

He just looks too neotenous for a man, though, IMO.

Probably a 7/10, he looks good but I wouldn't consider his face a standard of beauty at all.

He is very brachyfacial, with a neotenous appearance due to his facial shortness, so he doesn't really fit any real life standards, hence why he's such low appeal.

The thing is he is carried by his body (this is mostly why his rating is inflated), has facial harmony as well as face to body harmony and is definitely striking, his face is not something you see everyday at all, which I guess is the reason he became a model.

He just looks too neotenous for a man, though, IMO.
So basiclaly hes too good looking and doesnt appeal to as many girls bc they would feel insecure around him

He just looks too neotenous for a man
C33CCEA7 2799 4F3A B23B BC34E7781932

Stfu ”7/10” kill urself

So basiclaly hes too good looking and doesnt appeal to as many girls bc they would feel insecure around him
No, I feel like he's just too brachyfacial.

His face would be the one in the middle. It's definitely not the ideal shape, the first one (mesofacial) is the most ideal.