Just asked for unban on my league acc

gangplank , draven , singed , trynd all chad champs
gangplank is a coping cuck, draven is cringe, singed is for the mentally ill
trynd is the only chad I give you that

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 561, Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
yeah tbh i remember we had so much fun but after one point it didnt feel the same. couldnt understand why it just got shit
tbh, i cant shit on games like fortnite.
back when it was quite new it was so fucking fun, just going squads with the bros till late at night

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
gangplank is a coping cuck, draven is cringe, singed is mentally ill
Cope draven is one of the moggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and sytyl
gangplank is a coping cuck, draven is cringe, singed is for the mentally ill
gangplank is the most chad one

Rengar or troll the only fun champion in the game was him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and lifestyle21873
still can someone answer me brosels i never played league, whats so fun about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Gl. In runescape mods never accept any of my appeals. I've writen many sob stories and they always deny to unmute/unban my accounts. Scamming in OSRS was so easy money, because of my near max lvl main account and expensive gear. Then the fag mods perma muted my account :rage:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 6873
still can someone answer me brosels i never played league, whats so fun about it
dont start either if u play u will get addicted trust me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6873
dont start either if u play u will get addicted trust me
Games lost their fun to me for the most part tbh.
I got my first decent PC when i was 12/13, all my friends 1 year later (some were on it already)
At tha age we have 0 homework n shit so i played so much it lost its appeal to me tbh.

The only games i play now are rdr2 from time to time and just shit like rocket league and minecraft with friends

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and lifestyle21873
I got my first decent PC when i was 12/13, all my friends 1 year later (some were on it already)
At tha age we have 0 homework n shit so i played so much it lost its appeal to me tbh.

The only games i play now are rdr2 from time to time and just shit like rocket league and minecraft with friends
i feel like that shit happens to everyone bro when they grow older. now i just play league til gold then i will quit for like 2 years

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Rengar or troll the only fun champion in the game was him.
rengar is such a aids champ , when i face him top i ruin his day by picking some cheese shit like tahm kench and they usually quit after 2 deaths

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and lifestyle21873
i feel like that shit happens to everyone bro when they grow older. now i just play league til gold then i will quit for like 2 years
Yeah it also heavily comes with age.
Not for all tho, 1 friend of mine is unironically wasting his potential. he has decent features but for some reason prefers to sit around and hump his bodypillow allday and rot away with games (18 btw) like legit if he fixed his skin and dogshit facial hair he'd be ht normie tbh

thats the benefit of maining champs that no one knows anything about
yorick is one of those , i see him like once every 100 games and i love him people dont know how to counter splitpushing god

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
this was from when ez mid with runeglaive was a thing I think, my acc is permad and some roastie stole the account name too which is brutal

but this shit is the reason why I get banned, this was in plat as well, what made the lee decide "hmm let me go do this"?

excuse the shit quality I had a toaster at that time

update i got badly mutilated by the support

Hi there

Birodar Here

I am really sad that you have to experience this, especially after you have invested so much time, money and soul. These things are never easy and I understand your pain.

Because of this, I have reviewed your disciplinary history and I saw that the ban was correctly placed. Those are unfortunate circumstances however the system is designed in such a way so it is fair for all players. Negative behavior is not something that is fair for other players like yourself, and I hope that you understand this from our side as well.

PUNISHMENTS GENERALLY FOLLOW A BASIC ESCALATION PATH:

✅First Offense: 10 Game Chat Restriction
✅Second Offense: 25 Game Chat Restriction
✅Third Offense: Two Week Suspension
✅Fourth Offense: Permanent Suspension

After you got the previous 14 day Ban, the behavior in-game did not change therefore your account was Permanently Suspended. Sadly the temporary ban was the final warning. I know it is hard to hear, but even when so much time has passed, we still can't do anything about this because the suspension was placed correctly. I am, nevertheless really happy to hear that on your new account you are doing great and I root for you to keep the good spirits, friend! :)

I wish you all the best of luck and that you stay safe in these difficult times!

AFxY9eG.png

Cheers! 🍺 :)

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
this was from when ez mid with runeglaive was a thing I think, my acc is permad and some roastie stole the account name too which is brutal

but this shit is the reason why I get banned, this was in plat as well, what made the lee decide let me do this?

excuse the shit quality I had a toaster at that time

man out here with that brand new rtx 3090

• JFL
man out here with that brand new rtx 3090
it's a clip I have saved from years ago bro I was playing league on 30-40 fps on lowest graphics jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 6873
rengar is such a aids champ , when i face him top i ruin his day by picking some cheese shit like tahm kench and they usually quit after 2 deaths
Jax does the job way better brother. I always left the game everytime i saw enemy picked jax

• JFL
it's a clip I have saved from years ago bro I was playing league on 30-40 fps on lowest graphics jfl
back when i was playing on my shitter i was proud of being able to run gta v 40fps somewhat smooth on low settings,
(laptop btw jfl

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse and sytyl
got permad on 3 accounts. Typing at all in that game leads to permaban so easily.

glad im over that shit addicting game.

• JFL
lets hop on some hypixel shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manossarik and sytyl
Jax does the job way better brother. I always left the game everytime i saw enemy picked jax
they had the audacity to send this at the end of the reply

im convinced riot is just fucking trolling us and laughing at our ban appeals fuckign cunts , they dont ban the guyt who runs down mid but they ban the guy who told a guy to shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and sytyl
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: manossarik and Deleted member 7863

league is very addicting like @lifestyle21873 said , once you get into it you will play a shit ton and buy skins and shit 100 %

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
league of legends? boring game as shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 7863
sytyl how the fuck do u get perma banned on lol i was the most toxic player and i got only 2 weeks ban
it all depends on the severity , like i was saying stfu and calling people bad and first i got chat restriction up to the 14 day ban. But on my other acc i got 14 day instantly because i wrote a essay how much i wish this dudes mother dies painfully

• JFL
also where r u going to nigga? im stalkermaxxing i need to know JFL
hes going to my place dont be jealous sweatie , it aint nuthin personal

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
How hasn’t anyone mentioned how cancer Morgana is yet? Holly shit that Q last like forver. And that cancer barrier that blocks any cc.

Playing against her on urf was aids.

• JFL
How hasn’t anyone mentioned how cancer Morgana is yet? Holly shit that Q last like forver. And that cancer barrier that blocks any cc.

Playing against her on urf was aids.
thats why you play gp and get free cleanse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
ah, where is knajjd when u need him JFL
hes going to my place to eat meatballs and talk about looksmaxxing , your the gay one for instantly imagianing sexual scenarios inkwell

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: manossarik and Deleted member 7863
why does this thread have 3 pages

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte