"Just be white" is actually "Just don't be ethnic"

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The source of the jbw meme is that ethnics keep being rejected because of their race, and this causes them to assume that women must find most white men (even incels) attractive then. This is utter horseshit.

I have literally never seen anybody post valid examples of white incels slaying ethnic girls. It's almost always either bullshit tinder experiments (which can't even truly confirm anything since nobody knows if these women would truly fuck them or if they are just attention whores looking for white friends/followers, or catfishes) or sex trips to east asia where half of them just fuck hookers like Rosh does.

Actual real world examples involve ethnic women (and not even typically very good looking ethnic women) and white normies. Not ethnic women and white incels. At the worst of times the white dude typically doesn't look uglier than 5/10. Not only does jbw only work if you are at least normie tier, but on top of that it only works for mediocre looking women. If you want actually good looking ethnic women, then you will still need to be chad.

Fact is, the 80/20 rule doesn't stop existing just because women reject ethnics in favor of white men. If ethnics represent the bottom 20%, then white incels represent the next 20% after that. Sure that puts white incels above ethnics, but they are still in the bottom 40% anyway. JBW is bullshit for this reason. White or not white, you still have to be normie tier or higher to get women. Period.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
seen a couple where the white cel slays in like the phillipines or thailand or some shit
legit thread tho

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Fuck you I love my Avi eat shit phaggot!

Fuck you I love my Avi eat shit phaggot!

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Dont be ugly

Dont be short

Thats it

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, androidcel and Deleted member 685
Its still a major advantage. A white guy only needs normie looks to slay self hating ethnic foids, while the same foid only wants ehnic chad.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
U mirin im ethnic?

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I'm a white chad and my girlfriend is normie Asian foid.

I just blew a load so huge it hurt my urethra when it came out. My plan was to make it to 7 days before nutting but I just couldn't hold it any longer smh. I suppose 5 days is better than nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian